Lonely

Loose Ends

A/N: annyeong guys :DDD sigh this story is almost nearing the end (maybe 5-6 more chapters(?)) sigh. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR THOUGH :DDDD im trying to make the ending as fair as can be xD

Yonghwa sat in the chair, watching his body still. Seohyun hadn't come visited him in a while. Sighing, he looked up at the clock. The constant ticking annoyed him, as did the beeping of the monitor that kept his body alive. 

  . ..  She'll come around, Yonghwa sighed, falling back in his chair. 

_______________________

"Seohyun?"

Seohyun snapped out of it, turning to face Kyuhyun. "Yes?"

"I've been calling your name for the past 5 minutes. Is there something wrong?" he asked, sincere worry on his face. 

Seohyun shook her head. "No, it's nothing." 

Kyuhyun stared at her a little longer as she continued reading her book. "Is it something about hospital? Did something happen?"

Startled by Kyuhyun's sudden accusation, Seohyun stopped reading, mid-page. "Nothing happened."

"So why did we suddenly stop going to the hospital-"

"Nothing happened!" Seohyun yelled, making everyone in the library stare at her. Calming down, she lowered her voice. "It's nothing. Focus on your studies. If you don't get an A or above on this test you're screwed." 

Kyuhyun stopped prying and went back to his worksheets. 

________________________

Seohyun . . .are you really not going to come? What's going on? 

Yonghwa stared out into the blue sky, where the clouds were floating along by as if nothing had changed. But something had changed in Yonghwa's life. Seohyun wasn't there. She hadn't been there in a while. Yonghwa was starting to wonder when she would come by. 

Staring out into the blue sky again, Yonghwa stood up. Maybe I should go find her. 

________________________

"SEOHYUN! SEOHYUUUUN!" a voice yelled. Seohyun turned around to see where it was coming from. Kyuhyun was running towards her with a paper flailing in his hand., 

"What is it?" she asked, trying to calm the boy down. 

"Seohyun, I can't believe it. Oh my gosh!" Kyuhyun shouted, jumping up and down.

"What?"

"Guess what I got on my test?"

When Seohyun didn't reply, he pushed his paper towards her. "A 100%! A FREAKING 100%" he yelled like there was no tomorrow. 

Despite Seohyun's crappy mood, a smile brightened on her face. "Good job," she replied. 

"C'mon! I study that hard and that's all I get? Come on, let's go celebrate! Let's go drink!" 

"But it's a Tuesday!"

"WHO FREAKING CARES LET'S GO!" 

With that Kyuhyun dragged Seohyun to a bar, whether or not she consented. 

. .  . . . . .. 

(that was supposed to be a cliffhanger)

 

A/N: holy crap my chapters get crappier and crappier by the chapter ;n; mianhae . . . . . . . .