Epilogue

Loose Ends

A/N: hey guys last chapter ^^ hope you guys like this little ending i came up with :DDDD thanks for sticking with me all the way to the end!

XOXO - Kat

BTW GUYS :D CHECK OUT MY YT CHANNEL <3: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvyFu25IfOK3f1m-88IOMcg

 

Seohyun looked up at the sky. Blue, with no clouds. It reminded her of the sky in the morning before she went to school, when she was younger. 

"Omma~," a little voice came up from behind her. 

She turned around, smiling. "What is it?" she asked, picking up the small child beneath her. 

"Is breakfast weady yet?" he asked, rubbing his eyes. Seohyun laughed. 

"Almost. Why don't you go wake up Appa first?" she suggested, letting the little boy down. 

"Ok!" the boy replied, almost stumbling as he ran across the hall to the bedroom where his Appa was still sleeping. 

Seohyun looked up at the sky again and sighed. Yong, how are you doing? She continued chopping vegetables, adding them to her boiling pot of miso. These days I've been alright. She added her last batch of chopped vegetables to her stew and looked down.

Laughing, she facepalmed. Darn it, I did it again, she thought to herself. The first time she'd made miso soup, she had chopping the vegetables too large. Do you remember that, Yong? Even though Yong had been quite the chef, he hadn't wanted to let her down so he told her that it was great, but she knew that the vegetables were way to big, and the soup was bland. 

Seohyun turned the heat off on the stove and went to the cupboard to set the plates. I'm a math teacher now . . .at our middle school. There's this group of kids that reminded me exactly of us - you, Jungshin, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and me. Always making trouble, those kids. She opened the lid to the rice cooker and scooped out some rice for each of the three bowls. 

Speaking of which, Jungshin, Jonghyun, and Minhyuk have been well too. Minhyuk and Jonghyun are married, but Jungshin's still as always a playboy. Jonghyun's wife is pregnant with their first child, too! Setting the bowls on the table, she grabbed the jar of kimchi from the fridge and took out a few pieces for each person. 

As she turned her back to start washing the knives, she felt someone backhug her. 

"How's my little mathematician so early in the morning?" the man asked, yawning. 

"Good morning to you too, Dr. Cho Kyuhyun," she laughed, teasing her hubbie. 

"Omma! I'm hungry!" the little boy shouted, plopping himself on his chair. 

"Yes, yes, don't worry, Omma's got breakfast ready," she reassured the little boy as the whole family sat down at the table. 

"Ah! Hyun, you made the vegetables too big again," Kyuhyun complained, picking up a piece of potato.

"Aish, don't be picky, Kyu," she retaliated, playfully punching the man in the arm. "Next time, how about you get your sleepy out of bed and make breakfast for everyone instead." 

Kyuhyun gave Seohyun a little kiss on the cheek. "You know I'm like a hibernating bear when I sleep," he said, "I love your cooking, don't worry." 

Seohyun glanced at the clock. "Ah! Yong, you're going to be late!" she yelled, quickly geting up and handing the little boy his lunch. 

As he head out the door, Seohyun bent down and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Be a good boy, ok? Cho Yonghwa," she smiled. 

"Un! Bye Omma! Appa!" 

"See you kiddo," Kyuhyun called, turning around in his chair. Seohyun waved goodbye. 

Yong, how have you been recently? 

She turned around and gave Kyuhyun a kiss on the cheek. "Go get dressed, yeobo. You're going to be late too." 

I've been . . . happy.

I'm happy. 

 

 

A/N: OMG GUYS ITS DONE ;N; ITS DONE my first done fic. thanks for sticking out with me until the end, all of you!! i love you all <3