Bonds

Loose Ends

A/N: hello . . . .im feeling in a really sad mood right now ;n; i listened to rose by lee hi (IT MADE ME SO SAD I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY) and now im feeling really sad XD anyway, i was thinking of writing a sad chapter to fit my sad mood, but i decided to stick with the plot and continue the story :D COMMENTS PLEASE and if you havent already, check out my other fics :D

Kyuhyun stepped into the lobby to Seoul Hospital. Where is she? He looked around, Finally he saw Seohyun, sitting in one of the chairs, reading as always. 

"Hey," he approached her. She looked up and closed her book, setting the bookmark on the page. 

"Hey." She got up and went over to the front desk, where a nurse was sitting. "Excuse me, I'm going to go to Yonghwa's room now, and I brought an acquaintance." 

The nurse looked at her and then Kyuhyun, and then nodded. 

"Come on," Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun, pointing to the hallway. 

"Who's Yonghwa?" Kyuhyun asked, quickly following Seohyun. 

"You'll see," she simply answered. Kyuhyun didn't ask her anything more and just silently followed her down the hallway. Finally, she stopped. 

She slid the white door open, stepping inside. "Come in," she looked back, inviting Kyuhyun into the equally white room. Upon entrance, Kyuhyun saw a boy. Or, more like, a man. He lay on the white bed, eyes closed. His chest went up and down with his breaths, but the multiple wires and tubes connected to him looked painful. 

"Who . . .. Who is this?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"This is Yonghwa," Seohyun replied, sitting down on one of the chairs. Kyuhyun sat on the other chair, across a small table from hers. 

"If you don't mind me asking . . . ." 

"He was in a car accident 3 years ago. He's been in a coma ever since." 

"Why-"

"Did you do your homework?" 

Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun, then at Yonghwa. "Yeah . . . . I did," he said, reaching into his backpack to take out the math booklets Seohyun gave him the other day. 

"You finished all of them?" 

Kyuhyun glared at Seohyun. "Who knows what you might've done if I didn't."

Seohyun looked back at him innocentally. "What do you mean?" 

"Nevermind." 

Seohyun flipped through the math books. "Wow you really did do all of them. Good job," she praised, impressed. Seohyun took out another packet of math problems and handed it to Kyuhyun. "I see improvement. Keep going, you're doing well."

Kyuhyun just stared at her. "Are you not going to explain to me why I'm here at the hospital, in the room of some guy I don't even know, being tutored math?" he asked. 

"Do you want to know?" Seohyun asked, looking at Kyuhyun.

"Well yeah."

"Then, would you be satisfied I said Yonghwa was my loved one?"

"What? Wait he's your boyfriend?"

Seohyun didn't say anything. Instead she simply looked down and read her book. 

"Hey are you going to answer my question?"

"No." 

"Wait what?"

"I'll tell you one day."

"And when will that be?"

"  .  ..  .  Some day." 

Kyuhyun sighed. "Thanks a lot, Joohyun." 

Seohyun looked up, about to open , and then shut it. "Just do you math."

"Nae, Seo-seongsaengnim."