Truce

Loose Ends

Sunlight creeped on Seohyun as she awoke. Glancing at the clock, she realized that it was only 6:30. 30 minutes before she had to go to college. Seohyun knew that she should get up, but she didn't want to. She squeezed the teddy bear in her arms tighter. Everything from last night came back to her, but she mustered up the power to get up. 

Walking to the kitchen, Seohyun heard a click to the door. She peered over the corner and saw Jessica tip toeing into the dorm. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Unnie," she greeted. 

Jessica stared at her. "Oh . . . Annyeong . . Seohyun-ah."

"I'll make you some breakfast," Seohyun continued. 

"Ok" Jessica replied, taking off her shoes and carefully placing them on the shoe rack. She walked into the kitchen and saw Seohyun cracking some eggs. Seohyun looks at her apologetically.

"I would've made a fruit smoothie or an herb smoothie but the other unnies are still sleeping so..."

Jessica nodded, perfectly fine with eggs. 

"Unnie . . . about last night . . " Seohyun started. 

"Ani, Seohyun, it's alright. I was partly at fault too," Jessica interrupted. 

"No . . Unnie . . I just wanted to say that . . . I want to move on . . . But at the same time I don't. I can't. Because I love him, unnie. I love Yong. And I always will." 

Jessica took a sip of her water. "I know that already. . . . Maybe I was just jealous because you and Yong were always so happy together and you still love him so much even it's been three years even though my relationships always seem to flop." 

The mood improved after that. 

"Speaking of relationships, how's your relationship with Donghae?" Seohyun started another conversation. 

"I . . . uh . . . I went to Donghae's place . . .last night . . That's where I was this morning," she replied, a little sketchy. 

Seohyun stared at Jessica. "You guys got back together?" she asked, surprised.

"Well . . . Donghae asked me to pick him up because he was drunk at a bar . . . and then I went . . .and got . . . drunk with him," Jessica explained, a little embarassed. 

Seohyun giggled. Jessica playfully slapped her arm. "Yah! It's not funny! . . .Besides, Donghae's a nice guy."

"A nice guy who gets drunk every other night and asks his ex-girlfriend to pick him up?" Seohyun raised her eyebrows. 

" . . . A nice guy who gets drunk every night and asks his girlfriend to pick him up, only resulting in getting her drunk too," Jessica replied. 

Seohyun gasped, faking shock. "So you did get back together!" 

Jessica nodded, taking a swigg of water afterwards. "Hey, do we have any hangover medicine?" she asked.

Seohyun looked in the pantry. "If Yuri unnie didn't already use all of it . . . . oh! Found some!" She tossed the bottle over to Jessica. 

"Thanks" Jessica said. 

Seohyun smiled. "No problem, unnie." 

Jessica looked at her. 

"Let's forget about yesterday?" Jessica offered. 

"Yeah," Seohyun replied. 

A/N: SURPRISE :D double update XD sigh ..... this might be the only update for a while guys ;n; but ill try to fit in as many updates as I can :DD COMMENT + CHECK OUT MY OTHER FICS (i promise this is the last time in a while ill ask this ;P) :DDDDDD