Special fan II

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO's flight just landed on their way Philippine's Dream K-pop Fantasy Concert. They exited the plane and were greeted by a lot of wild exploding from feels fans.

As they try to get through, the fans became wilder as they accidentally pushed some members and got them hurt.

Luhan fell and bumped his back on the railings while Lay was pushed and crashed into a trash can. Other members somehow crossed safely without having injuries except EXO'S main dancer, Kai.

 

One fan wanted to take a picture of him but since the crowd was pushy, she accidentally pushed Kai making him fall injuring his ankle. Baekhyun was upset by how the fans were behaving as the other members were shocked to what's happening. The guards rushed to help and led the 12 on one of the VIP waiting rooms.

 

"What the hell!" Baekhyun exploded as Kai was sitting in pain and Suho and Kyungsoo trying to comfort the main dancer.

 

Luhan have some scratches while Lay waist injury strikes. The 12 were waiting uneasily when the door suddenly opened revealing none other than you. EXO's eyes widened in shock thinking that a fan managed to get through the security.

 

"JADE?" Kris and Tao chorused earning confusion to the other members.

You looked at the two the shifted your gaze to see three uncomfortable members. You worriedly came in and closed the door without saying anything.

 

"I heard EXO was here and they were hurt. So I came to check how you all doing." you said in Korean to them shocking Tao and Kris for the umpteenth time since they met you.

"What are you--.How did you managed to pass the security?" Tao asked you.

 

You saw Kai wincing in pain and ignored Tao and the others as you approached him.

"Are you okay?" you asked the hurting guy when Baekhyun stopped you.

"He's not fine so please don't bother him." he said coldly.

 

"Hyung who is she?" Suho asked Kris.

"She's a fan. We met her in Spain and she's the one who helped us get back to the hotel." he explained.

 

They made an 'o' face and looked at you as you worriedly gazed at the suffering Kai. Then, you felt eyes were on you and looked at them then to Baekhyun who was blocking your way.

 

"He needs help." you said shortly referring to Kai.

"Can you call for help?" Kris asked. "Our managers are busy fixing our passport problems right now." he added with his troubled tone.

 

You looked at the miserable 12 and sighed. "I can call for an ambulance if you want." you said but Kai interrupted you. "No. Thank you but the fans will just get worried. I can still manage." he said making the others sigh.

"You're in pain right?" you asked Kai but he didn't answered. "I can help him if you let Me." you said to Baekhyun making him unblock the way.

 

"But what can you do? I mean you're just a student." Chanyeol asked you trying not to offend you.

You blinked a few times and said "Anni. I'm not a student. I'm a doctor." you said making them gasped.

"H-How old are you?" Xiumin asked.

"Year younger that Sehun and Kai." you simply answered making them think you're crazy. "I know i'm too young to be called one but I am a doctor." you tried to explain. "I know you won't believe me so just let me show you the proof." you added.

"Fine but if something happens to Jongin you'll pay the consequences." Baekhyun said. He can't bear to look at his dongsaeng in pain anymore and was desperate.

 

You smirked at him and said "Is that how you ask for someone’s help? You're so not my bias anymore." as you make your way and sat on the table beside Jongin's resting foot.

 

The others understood him and let you treat Kai.

 

"Do you just want the pain to go or do you want to be able to dance for tomorrow?" you asked the hurting Kai as you look at the injured foot.

"I - I want to dance." he replied in pain.

"I can do that but can you bear for a 1o minute pain?" you asked.

"Please do it." he said.

"Okay." you sighed and looked at the other members. "Hold him and don't let him move an inch until I said so." you instructed them and they obeyed.

 

Then, you looked at the injured foot and took off his shoes making Jongin felt hell. "Hold him!" you told them. Then you pressed his swelling ankle making Kai cry in pain. Then, you found the spot and curled your hand into a fist and smacked that spot with your fist making Kai shout and the others shocked.

Their eyes have widened with your actions and panicked. They regret letting you treat the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter