Special fan XXIX

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went out of a cave and smiled at the modern world you’ve entered. The Matoki world. “So the rumors are true, this world is really modern and fascinating.” You smiled as your chevaliers gaped at the new world their seeing. Even the trees were modernized.

 

“HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!” a voice was heard and you all turned to its direction only to meet eyes with 5 blonde guys in red. “Who are you? And what do you want from our world?” one asked looking down at the 13 of you. “Wuah! B.A.P! B.A.P!” Xiumin told to the others.

“That’s not B.A.P, oppas.” You chuckled at their silliness. “That’s the six matoki lords in human form.” You said before turning to the six.

“Who are you to talk to me like that, matoki?” you gave them a look making the five scoff. “YAH! Don’t talk to Yongguk hyung like that!” one said to you. “Daehyun, stop it.” Yongguk scolded his brother. “Rude.” You rolled your eyes and turned around but ropes from the ground started wrapping you and the 12.

“What do you think you’re doing!” you hissed but they didn’t answer until the ropes wrapped your whole body and all turned black.

 

You woke up in a cellar with Baekhyun serving as you warm seat. “What happened?” you asked as you rubbed your eyes. “She’s awake.” Baekhyun alarmed the others and they gathered to you.

Lay reached for your forehead to see if you have fever. “Are you feeling okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” the healer asked and you shook your head. “I’m fine, thanks oppa.” You smiled at them and looked at your surroundings. “Where are we?” you asked.

 

“You’re captured.” The one called Daehyun said with a smirk as they stay out of the cellar to watch out for you and the 12 together with another matoki.

You scoffed and looked at the two. “I think you two don’t know who you’re messing with.” You told. “Let us out of here or I will kill you.” You told them and the two matokis just laughed.

 

“Oh, look I’m dying!!” Daehyun said acting like he fell onto the ground. “I’m scared!!” the other said as he laughed falling onto the ground. “I’m so scared I feel like getting a biscuit.” He added making Daehyun laughed even more. “HAHAHA! Good one Youngjae!” Daehyun said as he wiped his tears from all the laughing and EXO couldn’t help but to laugh at the broke joke as well.

 

“Will you keep on laughing when the vampire lord is in front of you?” you asked getting really annoyed. The two stopped laughing and gave you a glare. “Do you think we’re stupid?” Daehyun stood up from the floor. “We know that the new vampire lord is a woman but a human? Don’t make her get any lower.” He added making you snap your eyes to him.

“Well, I think you’re an idiot.” You snapped at him making the matoki run out of patience. “What did you just say?!” Daehyun glared at you ready to charge. You smirked and rolled your eyes. “I said you’re a fool, an idiot. Brainless.” You repeated. “WHY YOU INSOLENT BRAT!!” he had enough and charged to the cellar to hurt you but he was stopped by Xiumin’s ice freezing his legs.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? What are you?!” Daehyun started to panic while Jongup was shocked he saw what happened. “W-who are you?” Jongup stuttered as he pointed at you.

 

“You’ll all die because of your ignorance.” You said and stood up. “Aigoo, I got tired.” You said and your chevaliers just smiled. Kyungsoo lifted his hand and a chair made of pebbles was formed for you to sit on. “Thanks oppa.” You smiled and sat on the throne like chair.

 

“Let hyung go this instant!” Jongup demanded and reached for a sharp thing before throwing it to you only to get burned by Chanyeol’s fire. “W-what are you people? W-ho, who are you?!” he asked as he stepped back in fear.

 

Then, a loud voice was heard. “Hyungs! Why are you guys so noisy? The other matokis are slee—“ the young matoki that has curly hair opened the door and stopped as soon as he saw what was happening inside the room and slowly stepped back as he took a glance at you who was sitting at your new throne. He remembered it clearly that he didn’t place any chairs there and there are no such type of chair in that world.

“I’ll go call hyungs.” The curly blonde said shortly before dashing out of the room to get the others.

 

“YAH! ZELO AISH THIS KID!” Daehyun hissed at the younger as he struggled to get out of the ice that was already covering half of his body. “Just you wait until hyungs got here.” Jongup glared at you and to your chevaliers making you laugh. “Yeah, just you wait.” You told them and relaxed on your throne.

 

A few moments later, a lot of footsteps were heard hurrying towards the cellar and the door opened. It was the curly haired blonde along with three guys who was with them earlier. They even brought almost 10 matoki soldiers in their real matoki form.

 

The one named Yongguk starred at you with wide eyes and then at EXO. “A female and 12 chevaliers.” He mumbled the description the wizards mentioned in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter