Special fan VI

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You’ve just arrived from an important event. You were in a really bad mood and went straight to your room.

As usual, you opened your computer and do your relaxation or should I say tumblring and roaming the EXO tag.

 

*Finally.* you sighed. "Peace and quiet with my oppas." you mumbled.

 

You were doing your 'EXO therapy' when Joe knocked on the door.

"Young miss, supper will be served at the capital with some special guest." he chimed.

"Not going." you said flatly still busy reblogging.

"They came here to see young miss and they were invited by Master." he added.

 

You sighed and turned to give the butler a look. "That guy made me go to that gathering and now telling me where to eat?! I'm not going and that's final. If the guest wants to see me then they have to wait until I feel like seeing them." you snapped. "Go or I'll refuse supper." you said to your butler.

 

He bowed and obeyed your orders leaving you alone.

You got back to your business and stayed like that for hours.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, EXO explored every inch of the mansion that they're allowed to go some took a swim and some used the gym. Then, 10pm has arrived and the 12 changed their clothes and went to the capital excited to see the young miss they have to keep company with.

Grey and Joe were already at the dining hall when the 12 arrived. The two butlers greeted the 12 and offered them a seat.

 

"This is butler Joe. The young miss' trusted butler. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter