Special fan XVI

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, you felt more energetic and livelier and decided to get out of the room to take a breather. Lay quickly heard your movements and dashed to your side accompanying his master. The both of you went out of the house and got welcomed by the lavender garden and saw you chevaliers doing their chores.

 

Junmyeon was washing the clothes using his power while Luhan hangs the the washed clothes up high and Sehun blowing them dry with his powers. Baekhyun made sure the sunlight dried the clothes too.

Then, Tao stopped the time for the hens before going in to the chicken coop taking the eggs while Chanyeol and Kyungsoo did the cooking serving Chanyeol’s fire as the stove.

And not far from the house, were Kris and Jongin gathering fruits they could eat. Wufan was the one who picks the fruits and drops them while Jongin flashed everywhere catching every fruit the leader dropped.

 

It somehow amazed you how things have changed. You’re idols are now your chevalier and are doing chores while you, the daughter of one of the riches man on earth are now hiding in an elf’s house with a chest injury.

 

They all turned to you and greeted you with a smile on their faces. “Feeling better?” Luhan asked and you nodded. “Wait a minute, Lunch will be up soon.” Kyungso told and you nodded again mumbling thanks. After all, you’re the only one who has to eat there. Or not.

 

“Oh! Jade-ya, you’re awake!” Minseok and Jongdae walked towards you each holding big sack of something. “Eung. Where did you guys go?” you asked eying the sacks.

“Oh, these?” Minseok showed you the sack he was holding. “We went to the town to sell some ice and got this as payment. We’re actually preparing for the things we should take for the journey.” He explained.

“How are you feeling?” Chen reached for your forehead checking for any fever. “Good, you’re not feverish anymore.” He smiled and you smiled back. “I’m fine now oppa.” You assured him. *How about you guys?* you asked yourself, now that you can’t feel their pain or anything.

 

But then, you saw a crack on Chen’s wrist that made you frown immediately. You reached his hand and rolled his sleeve but he was fast and took his hand and covered his wrist. “What was that?” you asked in panic. *It can’t be that!* you reached his hand but he insisted. “Show it to me.” You said but he didn’t moved as the others became silent avoiding your eyes.

“It’s an order.” You said and reached your hand to him. “Show me” you said sternly and he didn’t have any choice but to oblige.

Your eyes widened as you scanned the dangerous fragile crack lingering on his wrist, having cracks like this on a vampire means that the vampire is dehydrated and sick. In short, he needs blood.

 

You looked up to meet with his eyes but he avoided it. “Why didn’t you tell me?” you furrowed your eyes brows but he didn’t answered. “Is anyone else has these cracks?” you asked and all of them stayed quiet.

 

You let go of Chen’s hand and turned to the rest. “Show me your bodies.” You said shocking the 12. “NOW” you commanded and they froze. But then, slowly, they all lined in front of you and showed their bodies that were damaged by those cracks making you feel horrible. How could you not notice this? It has been six months since they’ve received blood from you and not to mention that they got in to a war.

You should be the one making sure they are fine as they were a part of you and it’s your responsibility feeding them in the right time.

 

“We’re okay, Jade-ya. This is nothing.” Kris assured you. “Yeah, this things doesn’t hurt at all.” Suho added with a forced smile. You looked in their eyes and saw the black colorless eyes that are rare to see on vampires. Vampires are known with their beautiful and colorful tantalizing eyes but you chevaliers have lifeless, weak and starving ones.

 

“None sense!!” You said and went inside the house to look for something sharp. You saw a big flower vase and threw it onto the ground breaking it into pieces. You took a piece and went back to them. “You all should drink immediately.” You said with a hurry and was about to cut you wrist but Sehun stopped you.

 

 

“YOU’LL ALL DIE IF YOU DON’T DRINK!!” you exploded. “If it’s about what Joe said, I’m fine. I could feed the 13 of you and this is nothing.” You said. “And if you’re all like this, I’ll die as soon as I get my orb back. I’ll die in pain because all of your pain will be mine too.” You added trying to convince them. “I already lost Joe and I’m barely coping up.” You said with a sniffle. “I’ll die if I lose anyone of you again.” You cried and fell on your knees.

 

The twelve softened as they saw you in tears. “We’re sorry to worry you, Jade.” Jongin came to you. “We just don’t want to make you weak again. You’re suffering an injury and taking blood from you will be too much.” He explained and you nodded.

 

“But I’m fine now so drink okay?” you said and took the sharp piece of the vase only to be stopped by Lay. “Jade, I understand you’re worried about us but you have to think twice before you cut yourself. Remember, you’re not a vampire anymore and your wounds won’t heal as fast as before.” He told and the others agreed on him.

 

You heaved a sigh and stood up as you wiped your tears. “These guys” you mumbled to yourself. *How could they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter