Special fan V

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun sighed as he put his luggage in the trunk. "Why do we have to move dorms again hyung?" he asked Chen.

"We have to so we can do our job well and keep being idols at the same time." he replied.

"Don't worry maknae, everything will be just fine." Lay ruffled the maknae’s hair.

 

"ALL SET?" Suho asked the members before getting on the car.

"Deh." the members chorused and entered the car, 6 cars in total, 2 members in each.

 

 

"I bet this car is expensive. Grey's master is really loaded." Kai beamed as his eyes roamed the car.

"Don't be rude Jongin-ah." Kyunsoo hissed.

"Just saying ya know." Kai shrugged.

 

An hour passed and they arrived at their new dorm. The cars parked in front of the drive way and the chauffeurs all opened the doors for the members.

 

 

EXO's eyes were all widened in shock realizing that their new dorm is a mansion. Their eyes roamed the big mansion and spacious garden/driveway and went to land on Grey who was waiting in front of the main door.

 

"Grey-ssi!" Luhan bowed at the butler followed by the other 11.

 

Grey bowed back and greeted them. "Welcome to the Cross' mansion. From today onwards the 12 of you will be living here." he said. "My master is not here in this moment for master has some business to attend to. For the time being, please follow me so I could introduce you to your perspective rooms." he said.

 

They all followed the butler as the chauffeurs and the maids carried their belongings. Two guards opened the gigantic doors and with Grey's leadership, they entered. The moment they entered the mansion, gasps escaped their mouths for the mansion was the most luxurious thing they saw their whole life, thinking that places like this only existed on dramas.

 

Grey led them in the east wing called 'the dragon's scale' for its modern and dark design that is suited for a man's manner.

 

They all walked in awe of how the mansion is so grand and modern. Everything looks expensive inside and out of the mansion too.

 

"Woah! I think we got a big deal ahead of us hyung." Chanyeol whispered to Kris.

The leader gulped nervously and said "I know."

 

 

 

. . . Flash back. . .

 

"I think my master can help you." an unfamiliar voice interrupted their conversation.

 

All heads turned to the direction of the voice and were shocked by seeing a gray haired man standing next to the door.

 

"Who are you? And what do you want?" Chanyeol asked startled by the man's sudden appearance.

The man bowed and replied "I'm Grey. And I'm here by my master's command."

The 12 looked at the man confused in silence.

 

"I heard your agency is not being fair with all of you. Am I right?" Grey asked.

"So? Please don't concern yourself to us ahjussi." Baekhyun said pissed.

"My master can help you achive justice if you help him." The butler said.

"Sorry but we're not interested." Kris said flatly.

"My master can even give you this company if you wished to." the man persuaded.

 

All eyes were glued at the man and he gave them a smile.

"Sorry but we're not interested." Luhan snapped.

"So you're all just going to keep on working without pay? My master could pay you 1ox of what your agency should be paying all of you." Grey beamed that gained the OT12's attention.

 

"What do you want?" Xiumin asked. Suho elbowed him.

"What are you saying? It might just be a scam." Suho whispered.

"Let's hear him out at least." Xiumin reasoned.

"If his deal is not good, we'll call the security." he added.

"Fine." Suho sighed.

 

"My master wants to propose a deal. The 12 of you will take care of his daughter and in exchange, the 12 of you will receive the justice you wanted and extra pay for the job. You can all keep on being idols as long as you make the young miss contented." the man explained.

"We're idols not baby sitters." Kai blurted out.

 

"Yes. That's why we need you for the job. The young lady just needs company and does not need anyone to do things for her. For that, she has her maids." Grey explained. "The young miss needs someone to talk to and to keep her company. Someone who can convince her to do what is best for her." he added.

 

"That's all?" Chen asked.

"Yes." Grey replied.

"How can we make sure that you're not a fraud?" Kris asked.

 

The butler smiled and said "Should I give your 1st condition? I could make the company pay your 1 year worth of salary in a minute."

 

All eyes were widened and looked at the man in disbelief.

"Actions speaks louder." Lay snapped with his arms crossed in his chest.

 

The butler bowed and said "Please follow me to Lee Soo Man's office to receive the payment."

 

All of them were startled but followed the butler. They arrived in front of the CEO's office and got in. The boys greeted their CEO and he greeted back.

 

"What can I do for you boys? And who's the acquaintance?" Soo Man asked eyeing the butler.

Grey stepped forward and greeted. "Good evening Mr. Lee. My master has sent me for this matter that I should read to you a loud for these gentlemen to hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter