Spacial fan XXXIII

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I understand the hype and I guess, It’s okay to fall in love with a mermaid.” Youngjae said looking particularly at the chevaliers. “But I recommend not to and most especially, don’t make them like you too much. Especially to you guys.” He pointed at the twelve. “Falling in love with a mermaid is not bad. But things will get rough if they fall in love with you too.” He said and your chevaliers frown.

 

You wouldn’t be frowning as well if you didn’t see Baekhyun frowning as well, too interested for your liking. “Yah! Stop getting interested.” You hit him and he returned a satisfied grin before taking your hand on his and kissed it.

Of course he wasn’t interested in those mermaids but he’d like to know what kind of creatures you guys are meeting so he could know where to act like a protective boyfriend-chevalier. He at least need the information to protect you and the others as well and to avoid trouble.

 

“Why is that?” Luhan asked. “Won’t it be great if a mermaid likes you back? I mean it’s normal that the two involved in the relationship are in love, right?” he looked at the matokis in confusion and so are the others. You already read this on a book your father gave you but let the matokis explain and if they would leave out details, you can just add it after them.

The matoki brothers looked at each other and sighed. “It is. And to be quite honest, a mermaid’s love is the cleanest and truest you can ever have.” Jongup replied this time. “But mermaids gets jealous very easily. And that’s where the real trouble begins.”

“Faster than Jade?” Chen joked and earned a glare from you which he just giggled at.

Daehyun snickered. “I’d love to say no but no one beats the mermaids when it comes to getting jealous.” He said. “Let’s just hope that they won’t get a liking to you guys. After all, mermaid’s tastes are a little bit different from humans, elves, matokis altogether.” He added.

 

“So what happens when a mermaid gets jealous?” Xiumin asked, still interested. He wanted to be prepared in all possible situation they could face.

“They become worse than demons.” Youngjae answered. “When a mermaid is jealous, she won’t hesitate to kill even if the person she has to kill is her own family. As long as she could have her love all for herself, she won’t even think twice.” “And you know this because…?” you raised a brow.

“Because it’s all written in the book of dimensions.” He said and you nodded. It was the same book you have read. “Every dimension has a copy of the book. It’s the proof that different creatures and dimensions exist but any all dimension has the book anymore. Some of them got destroyed when the vampires attacked. Well, that’s what my sources said.” Himchan added.

“Yeah, I’ve read that book as well. So I would know. And my family possessed that book for thousands of years. We have three copies of it in our mansion but all three got burnt.” You said. It was obvious that one copy is from the vampire world, while the other was the human world's while the another one is stolen from another dimension by someone you didn't even want to know. “But you guys talk like you’ve actually lived to see a mermaid’s jealousy. That’s why I asked.”

 

“We actually did.” Zelo said. “It was Himchan hyung’s friend. She became jealous of us because she thought we were stealing hyung from her and we’re prohibiting hyung from seeing her.” he explained. “She almost killed me and my brothers and kidnap Himchan hyung. If it wasn’t for an old man who was hunting in the woods, accidentally hitting her in the heart, we would’ve been goners.”

“So you mean this friend of yours is now dead?” Kris asked and Himchan sighed before nodding. “It was an accident but if it didn’t happen, we would’ve ended up killing her anyway. We didn’t have a choice. She was threatening to hurt everyone and according to the book…”

 

“…a mermaid’s jealousy is eternal.” You and Himchan chorused.

 

“So she wouldn’t have settled if you guys talked about it?” Lay asked and you shook you head. “According to the book, a jealous mermaid loses her self once jealousy enters her heart. She becomes a monster who will endlessly kill and ends up losing her soul too and then ends up killing her love as well.”

 

“Now I’m scared.” Chanyeol said and the others silently agreed. “Let’s just hope mermaids won’t like you.” Jongup laughed. “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I hope they won’t like me either.” Chen mumbled making everyone laugh.

“Don’t worry oppa. If you act normally, they would probably ig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter