Special fan XXXIV

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We got eaten by a fish.” You said in a monotone and Baekhyun laughed. “You don’t say, babe.” He said and you wanted to hit him but you couldn’t move your arm. Because of the pain, you unknowingly looked at your injured arm.

“The wound reopened again but I managed to close the exterior of your skin. It’s still healing inside though.” Lay said, worried. “I think my powers are starting to become ineffective to you Jade. I don’t know what happened but I can heal every wound deeper than this but I couldn’t do it with yours. I’m sorry.” he looked really bothered by it and you have guessed that, maybe, it’s because the orb is near and your body was having a reaction unto it.

“Don’t stress yourself oppa. You didn’t get enough blood before we went here so it’s okay. It doesn’t hurt too much anyway. I’ll live.” You lied and he saw right through it. Everyone did. You had a slight fever and was shaking a little so you were nowhere near fine. “You should stop it Jade.” Kai said in a sad tone. “Lay hyung will only feel worse if you say that.” He explained and you looked at the healer. He was indeed hurt by it. You then looked at the others and they looked worried. 

*Why do I always have to be so weak and make you all feel like this?* you sighed at your incompetence and hugged yourself. “I’m cold, my arm hurts and my eyes feels like they’re in flames. I just don't want you guys to worry because I'm weak.” You said and their gazes at you soften.

 

They weren’t really angry. They were just sad because they felt useless and that you don’t need their help. All they wanted was to fulfil their duty which was to serve you and know everything about you. Having to lie to them really hurt them and these are one of the times when you want Joe by your side.

Joe would understand you and tell them about your feelings. Then, he’ll make them feel better.

 

Baekhyun went beside you and pulled you in a hug. You were settled between his legs and wrapped in his arms. His body then glowed and his body temperature rose giving you the warmth you needed and drying your clothes as well.

Chanyeol held your hand and gave you a gentle smile. “That’s more I like it Jade. Please don’t hide anything from us. If you feel uncomfortable, tell us and we will make you feel better. We’re not only your chevaliers Jade. We’re also your friends and oppas who worried about your wellbeing. I could make us a bon fire here but we don't want the fish fried while were in the middle of the ocean.” He told and you leaned on Baekhyun’s chest and put Chanyeols hand on your cheek before closing your eyes.

“Sorry, I’ll make sure to tell you next time.” You mumbled and Lay touched your arm and tried to heal it again but this time, he did it without fail. Your fever went away and so are your other discomforts but it didn’t stop you from sleeping. Maybe, the problem was the lack of connection between you and him.

They watched you sleep comfortably and smiled before looking at the fish that was swimming to who knows where. “Well, at least Jade’s feeling better and she didn’t drowned.” Chen’s voice was heard and they silently agreed, looking silently at the blue wonders of the sea.

There wasn’t any fish, nor reefs. There was only water, blue raging from the lightest of blues from above with the sun’s rays and darkening as it went deeper to black. The only thing they hoped was for the fish to bring them to where they’re supposed to go and when the time comes, they could go out there safely and that Jade won’t drown once they do.

 

The giant fish swam for hours while everyone waited. They noticed that it went deeper and deeper until the sunlight couldn’t reach them anymore. There, the fish’s spines and tail began glowing awing the people inside it. You were still sleeping, oblivious of the wonders your chevaliers were experiencing.

An hour was spent in the darkness and the only visible thing was Baekhyun and the fish’s spines and tail. Then, small specks of light was seen as they went deeper until it became hundreds of fragments of lights. There, they realized that those lights were coming from another fishes swimming in that area their spines and fins were glowing in different kinds of colors and it was beautiful. Every fish had their own color and their form was made by its colors.

 

“Daebakk.” Chanyeol muttered in amazement as they looked at the ocean’s hidden wonder. And there they spent their time ‘fish gazing’ as Kai called it.

The fish didn’t stopped there and went deeper to the ocean until they saw the water’s color getting lighter and lighter because of the light below. At first, they were confused on how the sun’s light could get there but it all disappeared as they saw the glowing land, with corals, and the shimmering castle was hard to miss. Fishes of different colors were seen and many other sea creatures the twelve didn’t have any knowledge of.

 

You woke up because of the light and yawned while stretching your arms and legs, almost hitting Baekhyun who was still hugging you. Your body felt lighter and your eyes weren’t burning anymore. They pain was gone as well. You opened your eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter