Special fan XX

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So that’s why.” Chanyeol mumbled. “But they’re your uncles. Why kill their own niece?” Suho frowned.

“Dunno. I guess it’s a vampire thing.” You shrugged. “So, now that you what situation you’re all in, who wants to stay and who wants to die fighting?” you asked and all of them fell silent.

 

"I- I'll stay. As EXO-k’s leader and your counselor, I still have responsibilities to Kai, Kyungsoo and Jade." Suho anwered. "I'll stay. I won't leave my baby girl alone with you guys." Baekhyun stood up and hugged you like a kid who doesn’t want to share his toy to others.

You hugged him back and asked "Are you sure?” and turned to Suho. “Oppa, those bloods you saw earlier are nothing. If you decide to stay, you might even swim in blood, in your own blood if were unlucky.” You warned and he began to sweat and gulped nervously. You waited in silence for others to answer when Suho talked.

 

"Jade." Suho called your attention. "I know I'm not as useful as the others and I doubt I'll have powers if I become a chevalier and all of you know that I don’t like violence, but I still want to try protecting you. Now that I've decided in staying. The least I can do is not to become a nuisance." he said with eyes full of determination. "I'm scared of blood but if it means protecting you and my members, I won't mind bathing with It." he added.

 

"Your point is?" you directly asked.

 

“Turn him into one of your servants.” Lay answered for the leader that made your eyes wide open while the others saw this coming having the same thought as the two. “I think he has a point. If we become vampires, our blood scent will not attract other vampires and even if we don’t have powers like those three, we will be able to protect ourselves and you if we’re lucky, better than being a nuisance.” He reasoned.

 

 

“O-oppa, there’s seems to be an error. You don’t understand! Being a vampire is not easy. Your lives will be endangered. No. your lives will be taken away from you. We, vampires, are dead monsters trying to survive a war. And what? We?” You explained trying to give some senses to them.

 

“Yes. We're also staying and we're already aware of that. And it’s not like we’re not IN to that war you’re talking about.” Suho said. “If what you’re saying is true, that there are other vampires hunting your down, it means they already know that you’re close with us and will somehow use us to lure you down.” He added and the three chevaliers nodded.

 

“But oppas…” You tried to reason. “It’s okay. It’s not like you’ve forced us to become one.” Sehun assured you. “And besides, being your counselor means assuring your safety and your well-being and chevaliers do that too. And how can we protect you if we’re the ones your hunting?” Kris added making you speechless.

 

It’s true how can a lamb protect the tiger from the poisonous snakes? But you’re also aware that once they’ve become one of your chevaliers, they will have to live forever and live secretly leaving their original families, their dreams, everything. Not to mention risk their lives and enter a bloody war of monsters.

 

“I hope you’re all aware that you decision will cost you your lives.” You gave up arguing and warned but they just looked at each other and smiled. “…Better than my brother’s lives and being used as bait.” Suho said.

“You’ll all have to be with me for all eternity.” You added still trying your best to change their decision. “…Better than hiding and do nothing.” Lay shot this time. “You have to kill.” You snapped. “…Better than to be killed.” Kris shot.

You sighed in defeat and turned to your chevaliers for some help. “Do what you want. We’ll always be here for you.” Luhan smiled at you.

 

You sighed and closed your eyes still trying not to give up. “Fine, But don’t blame me for the next 100 years and say I want to die or I’ll let Stone feast on you.” You glared at them. “Who else wants to become a monster?” you asked and all of them raised their hands.

“You’ll all regret this.” You said and they just gave you a smile. “And don’t smile at me like that.” You hissed still not convinced at their decision and turned to Joe. “Prepare their rooms.” You ordered but he stood still. 

 

“Master, forgive my rudeness but having to transform 9 of them in one go will make youg miss’ body weak.” Joe bowed as he talked. You sighed and turned to him. “I’ll stop if I’m not feeling well so just prepare the rooms okay?” you assured and finally, he got up and obliged your orders.

You then turned to the three chevaliers. “Chevaliers, carry them after they faint.” You said to the three and they unconsciously bowed to your orders.

 

You turned to Suho and he nodded saying that you can now start.

 

“It’ll be okay hyung, she’ll just drain your blood and make you drink hers. You’ll have nightmares when you faint but you’ll wake up eventually.” Kyungsoo said that made the humans gulp.

“Thanks Kyungsoo-yah. That really helped.” Xiumin said sarcastically.

 

You walked towards Suho and said “Give me your hand.” The idol, confused, but reached his hand to you. Looking into his eyes, you smelled his scent making him shiver at your cold touch.

 

“You have a warm blood just like my favorite soup oppa.” You commented as he was being hypnotized by your eyes and SPLASH, you bit his hand sipping his warm comforting blood. He could feel his body getting heavier and heavier but he couldn’t move. The only thing he knows is that you’re draining his blood but the feeling is good. He can feel your concern for him.

After sipping a lot of blood, you bit your own wrist and let the droplets of blood into Suho’s mouth as he unconsciously gulped every drop.

 

Others watched you kill the human inside Suho but they were all calm and collected with their decision. As soon as you let go of his hand, Suho fainted and Kai took him into his room to have some rest.

 

“Next.” You said looking at Lay with your red eyes and blood stained mouth. “That’ll be me.” He beamed flashing his dimple smile.

“Are you sure about this oppa?” you asked worriedly. “You all won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter