Special fan XXII

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It took 3 days of travelling to take EXO in their training place. Now, you’re resting in a hotel owned by your parents in California waiting for Luhan to finish his training while Tao went to Landon with Joe.

At first, Joe butler didn’t want to leave you alone but knowing your debating abilities, the butler didn’t stand a chance.

 

You took a sip of your tea and continued blogging. “I wonder how these guys are doing?” you asked yourself as you continued on scrolling at EXO’s tag.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, near Singapore: In the Island of thunderstorms…

 

Chen was having a rough time as thunders and lightning kept on shooting him, he’s been stricken 3 times already since the 1st day he arrived, it’s his 4th day already and his body is already trembling from the electric shocks he took.

“I wonder how the others are doing?” he asked himself looking at the see filled with high voltage electricity from the storm and sparks flying everywhere.

 

“Don’t worry, they’ll get through the challenge somehow.” A voice was heard coming from the back.

 

The startled Chen turned back shooting a lightning at the sport where he heard the voice but saw no one. “WHO’S THERE?!” he asked still looking for the owner of the voice.

 

“So, you know how to strike lightning now huh? Impressive, it took me 6 days before I mastered that technique.” A man that looked just like him walking towards him. Lightning and thunder striking him but it doesn’t affect him somehow.

“W-Who are you?” the startled Chen asked taking a step back.

The man gave the idol a smile and said “I’m you.” The idol pointed at the man and asked “You mean you’re one of the legends thingy Jade was talking about?”

 

“Well, if that’s what you call us, then let it be.” The man said with a playful chuckle. “By the way I’m Samuel Laureate, Samuel for short.” He said and reached his hands for a handshake.

“I’m Jongdae but people call me Chen. Nice meeting you Samuel sunbaenim.” The idol reached his hand but the moment he touched the hand of Samuel he felt pain as shockwave wandered in his whole body. “What the hell!” Chen cursed as he managed to let go before his body became ashes.

 

“Oh right I almost forgot. I don’t have a real body; I just came using my remaining powers.” Samuel said and Chen rolled his eyes. “You could’ve said that earlier.” He mumbled.

“Anyway, I just came to give you a tip. Thunders and lightning can’t burn its origin, so don’t avoid it. Let it become one with you.” Samuel said and the figure disappeared with a violent strike of lighting leaving an ember to the ground.

 

Chen was still wondering of what Samuel’s words meant when a ball of electricity appeared in front of him. It looked warm and alluring to him but at the same time, it looks like he’ll get hurt if he approached the said spark.

“H-hi there.” The idol greeted the spark and in one swift move, the spark is now trying to get in to Chen’s chest.

“AHHH!!” he screamed in pain and panicked trying to take off the spark but he couldn’t.

 

 

 

 

Cornwall; Bishop rock…

 

Baekhyun was tired and bored to death with his challenged when another light aside from what he’s emitting appeared in front of him and then, slowly turned into a human figure that exactly looks like the idol himself.

 

“Hey there!!” the Baekhyun look alike greeted with a beam.

“H-hello?” the idol greeted back not sure of what he’s seeing.

“Oh come on, no need to be shy, I’m you after all, anyway, I just came to say that patience is the key and be thankful that you have the easiest training out of all the other chevaliers.” The mans said. “I’m Petsha Moor, by the way. You’re not a bad looking re-incarnation of mine so I’m cheering for you okay?” he said and disappeared leaving Baekhyun speechless.

 

“That… was weird.” He managed to say and continued with his training. Then a smile spread in his face. “I knew my ancestor is as good looking as me.” He said shaking his head as his confidence got to the roof.

 

 

 

 

Snake Island…

 

Jongin was still busy appearing and disappearing everywhere just to meet with more and more snakes. To his luck he’s not bitten by one yet. He’s already tired and panting using his powers for days and nights. He went to the beach and took a deep breath only to have a seconds because snakes were chasing after him.

 

“Aish! I’m going crazy stupid snakes!!” he cursed and puffed out to the rock surrounded by water. Then another puff was heard and he saw his look alike with a smirk. “What the..? Are the snakes not enough? Now I’d have myself smirking at me?!” the idol said annoyed and the man hollered in laughter.

 

“Chill dude.” The man said. “I’m Drake Wolf, your awesome and y ancestor. Woah, I never thought my reincarnation will be this hot headed.” He commented while looking at Kai from head to toe. “Anyway, hot headed reincarnation, if you want to stay alive in this island, you have to calm your heart and meditate. You’ll see your spirit will find the safe place for you. The calmer you become the safer.” Drake said and reappeared in Kai’s back. “That’s all folks.” He whispered and disappeared.

 

Kai just brushed his hair roughly and rolled his eyes. “What a cocky ancestor.” He said to himself and took Drake’s advice. He closed his eyes and took calm breaths. Minutes later, his body began disappearing slowly and then he’s gone.

 

 

 

 

Cayman Island...

 

Sehun was almost; lifelessly sitting on a chair in the middle of nowhere, he’s tired as the two nights he spent in the Island is like hell. Hurricanes and wind storms kept on sweeping his body slamming him to the ground and throwing him everywhere. He was about to cry when a little whirlwind appeared in front of him that became a person who looks like the maknae.

 

Sehun was surprised by the sudden appearance but he was tired to react and just kept his poker face.

“Hi there.” The man shyly greeted and Sehun lightly bowed still sitted on his chair. “Tired?” the man asked and Sehun nodded with droopy eyes.

The man gave him a warm smile and patted the maknae’s head. “It’s okay, the wind can be violent, but it has its composure and equanimity. Learn to have yours before you calm the element down.” He said and turned around. “I’m John Bloomwood by the way, your ancestor.” The ancestor said and has gone with the wind as the sky became dark. Another storm is approaching.

 

But unlike the first two nights, Sehun took a deep breath and remained on his seat.

“Keep calm and control the wind.” He said with his eyes close not seeing the wind fairy that was embracing him as it put its orb inside Sehun’s chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The freezer, on the underground of the hotel where you’re staying…

 

 

 

Inside, Minseok was almost freezing to death, frost bites all over his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter