Special fan IV

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that contest. You occupied yourself by searching EXO videos and pictures the whole week.

 

You just stood up to go to the comfort room and take a bath. Well, not really coz you bathe with your macbook wrapped in a plastic bag. Your butler brings you meals and if you need something, you could just ring the small golden bell to get your maids attention.

You also don't go to school like other teens because you're special. In short, you have the dream life of every fangirls.

 

As you enjoy your sweet life in your room, your butler knocked on the door disturbing your fangirling over some EXO-M's airport fashion.

 

"Come in." you said in a monotone.

"Sorry to disturb young miss but your father just arrived and requested for your presence." he said bowing.

 

You sighed and said "Daddy's back huh."

 

*I wonder what he wants this time?* you thought to yourself and faced the butler.

 

"I'll be there in a minute." you chimed.

 

The butler bowed and exited the room and waited for you outside.

 

After downloading the videos, you left your computer on and went outside. Joe guided you to the north wing of the mansion called 'the king's grace'.

 

The king's grace is your parent's manner where they spent time most of the time they're at home. But that was a long time ago. The time where your mother was still alive. Before you were born.

 

Your mother died after giving birth to you leaving you and your father alone in this world. Because of your mother's death, your father made himself busy with buisness to cover his heart's sadness leaving you with the care of the most reliable butler Joe.

 

"Jade!!" your father stood up with a bright expression in his face. He walked towards you and gave you a hug. You didn't hugged him back but you didn't pushed him either. "How's my baby girl?" he asked breaking the hug scanning your body of how well you are.

 

"I don't know about your baby, but I'm fine. By the way, why are you here?" you asked coldly as you walked and sat on the sofa.

Your father's face fell and went to sit across the table in front of you. "Jade, I know you still hate me for using your abilities but it was for a good cause and for your future." he explained.

 

"You forgot to say that it made you richer." you smirked. "Well, if you already know that I hate you. You can stop pretending like you care about me and just focus on your money who loves you dearly." you continued.

 

He looked at you with eyes full of guilt and sadness. "Jade dear, please can you give me a chance?" he pleaded. "I'll make it up to you somehow." he added.

 

Your temper snapped and you stood up and walked towards the exit. Joe opened the door for you as you stopped in front of it. "If you really want to make it up to me, you can start by not bothering me with usless things and not include me with your life." you said and walked out leaving him in dismay as he watched the door close.

 

He burried his face with his palms and made a big sigh. "What should I do to gain my daughter's trust? Am I that bad of a father, Grey?" he asked his butler who was standing behind a bookshelf all this time.

 

The butler stepped out of his hiding place revealing a Gray haired old man. "Master, youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter