Special fan XXXV

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh.” Raina, the one with the green skirt, muttered with a hint of disappointment in her tone. Their hair started changing into darker shades of orange, meaning they are worried.

“What’s wrong?” you asked, sensing something was not right.

“It’s Nana.” Lizzy said gloomily. “She was kidnapped and was taken by a group of vampires who sell mermaids to upper classmen vampires and have our kind in their gigantic aquariums inside their mansions.” She explained. Raina was already crying, her hair became light blue indicating the sadness for their loss.

You listened to their sorrows and felt angry. Of course vampires will take interest to them. After all, a part from their unending beauty, mermaids are the bests of singers. And you have heard this from Joe as well when you were still learning about the truth about your kind.

Having a gigantic aquarium with a mermaid on it becomes a trend amongst rich vampires and if someone rich doesn’t have one in their house, they are considered as people who are having financial problems and can’t afford to buy one.

The princesses also told you on how the mermaids in their kingdom are forced to give pearls to the vampires. That if they fail to give them a certain amount of pearls before the weekends, they will have to turn in two mermaids as punishment. They told you how they didn’t have the power to defend their kingdom and kind anymore because the vampires are getting stronger each day.

 

On the other hand, the twelve were amazed by the two mermaids. They would gape silently whenever their hair color change and would remind each other to calm down once in a while not to get attention because you were talking serious stuff with them. They supposed that only royalties has the trait of changing hair colors basing on their emotions because the other mermaids earlier didn’t change theirs at all.

 

“I’ll help you.” You said, clenching your fist in anger. How can they be so heartless to these people? They meant no harm! “Please.” The two pleaded as they bowed. Their hair changing colors again into a light shade of green.

“But first, I have to restore my powers back. I don’t stand a chance with my uncles if I don’t have them.” You told. “We came here because I have received information about a magical orb causing catastrophe here. Do you perhaps know anything about it?” you asked and the two looked at each other and nodded.

“About that, Nana is the only one who can touch that orb.” Raina explained. “She was actually in the middle of calming it down when the vampires took her. She dropped it on the sea bed and now, no one can even get near the orb and it’s still destroying the reefs and homes near it.” She said. “Even the vampires can’t go near it.” Lizzy added.

“So you're saying your sister is the only one who can control it?” you asked. This orb might not be yours after all. “We think so.” The two replied.

“Then it isn’t the orb we’ve been looking for then. If it was, it would’ve already swallowed your kingdom and your sister when she tried to touch it.” You said in a calm tone while the princesses’ eyes widened and their hair changed into a strong color of yellow, astonished. They are aware of the vampire lord’s power but they didn’t know it was that powerful.

“What is it then?” Lizzy asked and you sighed. Now that you’re there, helping them out on this one won’t hurt. You were disappointed that it wasn’t your orb but kind of relieved that it wasn’t. You knew your power better than anyone and that orb of your won’t have any mercy in destroying the mermaids if it even landed on this land.

“We'll go and see.” You said and was startled by Chanyeol’s boom of laughter.

 

“Hahahaha! Go and sea! Very good one Jade.” He laughed with tears in his eyes and you rolled your eyes while the mermaids looked at him in amazement, their hair became color yellow green, intrigued.

“Someone drown him.” you said and you were taken aback when the mermaids took hold of Chanyeol and was about to drag him out of the sea when you stopped them. “What are you doing?” you asked. “Let him go.”

The mermaids looked at you in confusion. “But your highness told us to drown him.” Raina innocently said making Chanyeol and some chevaliers frightened on how obedient they are. Their hair was now light orange, unsure.

“I was just joking.” You said and the mermaids just blinked at you. Maybe, joking wasn’t in their vocabulary, yet.

 

“By the way, where's the king and queen of this kingdom? If I remember it quite clearly, Neró is ruled by a king.” You changed the subject and their faces went dark again. Their hair color started changing again into dark blue, reflecting their emotions of despair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter