Special fan XXX

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After making sure you’re comfortable in your sleep. Half of EXO went to talk to the matokis while the other half stayed to guard you. Kris, Suho, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay and Chen went to talk while the others stayed back.

 

“Sorry for the late introduction. We’re Jade’s chevaliers, also known as the 12 legends. I’m Kris and this is Suho, Lay, Chen, Xiumin and Luhan.” Kris told.

“Nice to meet you sir, I’m Yongguk.” The matoki said. “And these are my brothers Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and our maknae, Zelo.” He added introducing his brothers as his brothers bowed when their name was called.

“Nice to meet you too, guys.” Suho flashed his smile. “But I think you don’t have to be formal to us. Just call us by our names.” He said and the six nodded.

“Anyway, we should discuss everything once Jade wakes up.” Kris said. “She doesn’t like people talking without her, especially about this matter.” He added and the other EXO members agreed.

 

They were talking calmly when the door suddenly busted open revealing the just woken up you. You went in yawning and looked at them. “Or we can talk now.” You said and everyone was startled.

“Why did you wake up so early?” Minseok stood up and went to fix your bed hair and you just let him.

 

“Sorry guys, it’s the maknae’s fault. They were playing rock paper scissors too loudly and she got woken up." Chanyeol told while the maknae gaped at him. "You were playing too!!!" Tao and Sehun bickered and once again, the loud argument began.

You sighed and shook your head massaging your nose bridge. "Stop, my head hurts because of the noise." You told and they all kept quiet with the ones guarding you earlier pouting. You turned to the matokis and started the talk. "I assume you guys know why we're here?" You asked but they just remained silent starring at you making you sigh for the nth time that day. "I'll take that as a no, then." You said and they just nodded and let you continue your words. You began explaining them what happened and the 6 quietly listened. 

From the corner of your eye, you could see the matoki called Daehyun giving you strange looks similar to glares but not enough to intimidate you or anything like that so you let him be and started explaining what happened that lead you and your chevaliers in their lands.

 

"So, will you help us?" You asked after explaining the whole situation. Having to ask for help isn't very like you but knowing the kinds of danger, the largeness of the 12 worlds and the lack of time, you decided to let down your pride as the vampire Lord and ask for help to those who are able.

"We should find it before Barnave and Auguste does. It’ll be bad if one of them finds it first." You added and the 6 remained silent until Daehyun slammed his fists on the table gaining the attention of everyone.

 

"You expect us to help you, the vampire lord?" He asked, his voice filled with disappointment, regret and sadness. You looked at him and let him glare at you, wanting him to spill what he has in reserve. "Tell me, why should we help you?" He asked with a frown in his face. "Why should we trust you in taking care of our world when you can't even keep your source of powers safe?" He continued and his words just went straight to you striking you to silence.

He then smirked and stood up looking down at you with a mocking expression. "Are you even worth to be called as the new lord when you are now just a lowly human? You're even lower than the nymphs who live in that wretched pond where your family dumps their waste at." He told followed with a glare, the temperature of the whole room began to drop but no one dared to say anything.

"I am not serving a selfish lord like you!" He spat out. "Not a lord who’s careless enough to have her powers, that could put her own people in danger, taken away." He told with a harsh tone that even you inwardly flinch at his words that came stabbing your guilty heart.

 

*He's right. I never thought of what I risked when I lost It.* you took time to yourself to reflect. *I am not worthy.* you told yourself and raised your head to look at the people surrounding you hitting you with the cold reality.

 

 

In front of you were your chevaliers, looking healthy and invincible, but you can see in their eyes the trauma, loneliness and sacrifices you’ve got them into the moment you let them in to your life.

 

They were just normal idols before they met you. They have their own families, friends and could do anything a normal human could: shopping, talking to their fans, falling in love, play around and more. But now, they can’t even stand living without you as you are the one that keeps them alive, that instead of dancing, they are now punching and kicking to keep themselves alive. And now, they hate their favorite foods they once craved and have to control their every move because it might result into a catastrophe if they are not careful enough. They even had to abandon everything just to keep themselves, their family and everyone safe.

Those idols who you almost worshipped and fangirled at, those people who you thought were adorable because of their imperfection, those idols you love; you made them a killing machine, blood ers and dependent to you, a person who can’t even take care of herself.

 

*You’re pathetic Jade Cross.*

 

And then, there's the six commander matokis who were looking at y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter