Special fan XVII

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After giving Baekhyun his share, the two of you went back to sleep and then, gave the last three their share. The 12 were busy as you ordered them to prepare for the journey. You also went to the ELFs’ town to say your thanks and goodbyes to them.

 

After saying goodbyes, EXO were still preparing for the ourney and you snuck out for a while going to the deep forest with an empty glass and a small knife. It looked like an enchanted forest as the trees has all kinds of different colors. You reached the biggest and oldest tree of the forest and rested for a while on its roots. Having to walk long distance is not easy for that human body of yours, not to mention a wounded one.

 

You wounded your hand with the knife and let the blood spill on the glass filling it full. The pain stricken you but you didn’t mind. You were sure that his pain is more than what you’re feeling right now. The sadness and longing that cannot be healed by simply drinking blood.

 

After filling the glass of blood, you put it beside you and leaned your back to the trees’ big roots and fell asleep. *Take it, okay* you said to him in your mind as you went to your dream land. That guy’s pride is not a joke and he kind of got it from you.

 

 

“JADE! WAKE UP!” you heard Baekhyun’s voice shouting at you as you felt someone shaking you. You opened your eyes and got greeted by Baekhyun’s worried eyes and the other 11 surrounding you. “What happened to you? Why did you got here without telling us?” Baekhyun showered you with a lot of questions.

 

“Relax. I just took a stroll and got tired. You guys can find me by following my scent so I didn’t tell, you’ll know sooner or later.” You told him and glanced at the glass of blood, but found a black rose instead. You smiled at the sight of that flower and reached it and held it near to your lips.

 

One thing about Joe is that he has always admired flowers, especially roses. Not because of scent, but because of his thinking that the said flower resembles a lot like his master, you. It possesses great beauty, invigoration and grace but at the same time, it possesses threat and is not easily picked because of its thorns.

That chevalier of yours have always given you roses every year on your birthday but because of his strong powers that escapes on his body, the roses or any flower he touches becomes black the moment he touches them but the scent and it's shape remains.

Everyone could give you the most expensive things, but no one could replace the black rose Joe gives you which he gives along with his whole being showing his endless devotion to you.

 

You understand Joe’s situation and knowing that butler of yours, he’s thinking silly things like he’s not worthy being your chevalier anymore, the reason he didn’t come back to you after that incident. And even though Joe is not by your side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter