Special fan VII

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jade?" Kai beamed in confusion.

 

You heard a familiar voice called your name and turned to see who it was. Your eyes widened as you saw EXO seating in the long dining table all looking at you. You blinked a few times and they just sat there looking at you. Then turned to your butler and take a deep breath. "Joe, you better restore the internet connection now because I'm going crazy." you said trying to keep your calm.

 

The butler bowed and apologized. "I'm so sorry young miss but some information could be leaked if we do that. 10 minutes is the amount of time we need for it to be done." he said calmly.

 

You sighed and turned to EXO then to Joe. "THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!" you shouted. "I'm going crazy Joe. I'm even seeing EXO oppas at the dining table!" you said pointing at the OT12.

 

They just blinked confused.

 

"Don't you get it? I need to see them or I'll lose it!" you panicked. You saw your butler's face and were confused at his expression.

 

He was looking at you with a sorry expression mixed with an urge to laugh.

 

Grey faked a cough as he held his laughter that made you look at him. "I'm sorry to interrupt young miss. But I think young miss should join your new counselors sent by Master to dinner." Grey said making you realize that your idols were really there.

 

You blinked a few times and turned to the 12 who was already looking at you. "C-Chen oppa?" you asked to confirm if it's really not a dream.

 

"N-nee?" the idol replied.

 

You paused a moment and then gasped loudly. "AHHHHHHHHH!" You shouted as loud and high as you can. You of course, don't know why. Maybe it's because 'U ken't exphurain wut u phueel' and don't know how to react and not to mention the embarrassment you're in at that moment.

 

They all winced at your high pitch cry and were confused of your behavior. "JoooooooooEee!" you shouted your butler's name.

"Yes young miss?" the butler responded.

 

"Arrange me a meeting with them after dinner." you said and walked out of the room with the servants bowing to you and the OT12 speechless. You ran back to your manner and rang your bell. 5 maids came in rushing and bowed at you. "I'm taking a shower." you said in a panic.

 

*WTH! EXO in my freaking mansion! EXO EXO EXO EXO! Omg!* you spazzed inside your head completely forgotten your lost internet connection.

 

You went straight to your bathroom and took a hot shower. Then, you picked your outfit yourself.

Your maids are the ones who usually picks your outfits but not tonight.

 

After preparing, you tried to hide your excitement as you walk to your EXO room.

 

Then, a thought came to your head. *Why are they here again? And why would father invite them? I heard Grey say something but I was too ASGLOTXJHAMDTWGA earlier I couldn't even. I guess father has something going on and if wants to do what he wants I'll play along.* you said to yourself as your excitement slowly drifted away. *But I gotta admit. That old man knows how to lure me. I'm sure Joe told him about my 12 perfect hobbies. We'll talk later Joe.* you said in your head and sat on your chair looking at a Kris life size cardboard.

 

"What are you looking at? Is my father using you? Is he harassing you? Tell me!" you talked to the Kris with a smexy face. You sighed and rolled your eyes. "Don't look at me like that." you said.

 

Then, a knock was heard and Joe opened the door. "Young miss, the new counselors are gathered at miss' living room." the butler beamed.

You stood up and went towards the exit.

 

Joe bowed as he waited for you to pass. "We'll talk later." you said coldly as you walk pass him.

 

Your butler guided you to your manner's living room and opened the glass doors for you as he told the 12 your attendance.

 

"Jade-ssi!" Chanyeol and Luhan chimed.

"Please meet the mansion's young miss, Jade Cross." Gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter