Special fan XIII

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were out while EXO were busy preparing. D.O, Lay and Luhan were helping out setting the long table that will be used for the party tonight while the tallest, Kris, Chanyeol, Tao and Sehun helped with the high decorations.

Kai was teaching Chen and Baekhyun dance waltz while Suho and Xiumin accompanied you to buy a dress.

Tonight will be the celebration of your 18th birthday.

 

"What time was the party again?" Lay asked Joe.

"It will be starting at 10 pm but the guests will be arriving at 8.30pm." the butler answered checking the notes of his to do list.

"What are we doing here again? I was supposed to get a dress and go home to blog oppas." you whined as you sat in a food court with Baekhyun.

"Wae? We can't spend time together? And here I am wanting to spend time with you." he said disappointed followed by a cute puppy pout.

You leaned on his arm as you felt a little dizzy and sighed. "I'm already here so why not spend time with oppa?" you beamed making him cheer up in an instant.

"So. You're staying with me alone? Without the others?" he asked full of hope.

 

You looked at the others who were currently ordering and then at Baekhyun. "What about the other oppas?" you asked.

"They could go home and rest we have full schedule tomorrow." he reasoned.

"Then you should rest too." you said.

"Anni. I'm perfectly fine." he said. "So. You on? You'll be staying with me all day." He asked and you nodded. He beamed a smile and stood up. "I'll go talk to them. Stay here okay." he cheered and ran towards s.

 

You waited for them to return but your eyes slowly shut down and sent you to dreamland.

 

 

You woke up in your room with another hose on you. This time, Baekhyun was sleeping with you in your bed. You stared to his perfect figure and remembered you promised him a day together but since anemia took place, you couldn't and felt guilty about it.

He released a sigh that made his breath touch your skin making your heart race. Now realizing the both of you was close. Too close.

Even though Baekhyun always say things when he got carried away, he always apologizes for it later on and he always cares for you even though their busy with their schedules. He often sends you messages to remind you to eat and sometimes text some funny jokes.

In EXO, he's the only one you feel like you have to be reserve and not to be too close with but you don't know why. And sometimes when he performs skin ship with you, your heart just goes crazy. Even though he's your least favorite member, you feel different towards him.

 

"Aren't I handsome." he said with his eyes close.

You blinked surprised and moved to make space but he didn't let you. A frown formed in his face and nuzzled his face on your neck. "You promised me a date and you slept on me. Now you have to stay like this until the party starts." he said that made you nervous and stiff.

 

You felt his breath touch your skin that made you feel butterflies in your belly. Then, sudden heat was rising to your body followed by an incredible thirst. You gulped your saliva to relieve the dryness but it worked so you decided to ask Baekhyun. You wanted to stay that way but the thirst was killing you.

 "Oppa." you called. He pushed himself closer and mumbled a "Mm?"

"I'm thirsty." you told him. "I need water please." you said.

 

He sighed and sat up. "You really don't want me that much that you have to send me away, huh?" he snapped. His voice was hurt and sad. He stood up and covered you with the duvet and walked out to get what you requested.

 

Minutes later, Baekhyun didn't go back. Instead, a maid gave you the water you requested. You felt disappointed and sad.

You didn't even drink the water. You sat up and turned to the maid. "I'll get ready now." you said and took off the hose of the now empty blood bag. The maids helped you prepare and when the party was about to start, Sehun and Kai went to fetch you up.

 

"Advance happy birthday Jade-ya." Kai cheered as you exited t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter