Special fan IX

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO arrived at your manner to see it covered in darkness. One maid guided the twelve to the watch room where the surveillance cameras were being monitored and saw your figure sitting still in the dark while Joe was seen in another screen trying to open the much secured pavilion.

 

 

"How's the situation?" Mr. Cross' voice was heard behind the boys.

"The connections were all cut and the restoration of the energy of the west wing will take at least half an hour." one technician answered.

"Call the security to make sure Jade's safety and send technicians to help Joe open the doors." the master ordered. "You help Joe too Grey. Take my daughter out of the even if it means blowing up the whole wing." Mr. Cross said firmly worried about his daughter's safety.

 

 

 

 

You were crying alone in your pavilion when all the lights turned off. You immediately stopped crying and tried to gaze at the darkness when you heard footsteps coming towards you. "Who's there? And how did you get in?" you asked nervously.

 

"So you're the genius kid. My master told me to kill you so her child could be the smartest human alive." a man's voice said to you.

 

You heard him point something on you and you felt a cold metal touching your forehead. PANG! A pistol was triggered. You were waiting for something painful but instead, you felt a warm embrace that carried you to somewhere. Your eyes got used to the darkness and saw Joe holding you in his arms.

He put you down and stood in front of you while Grey was already strangling the man who attempted on killing you.

 

 

Minutes later, the lights turned on and you were blinded by the light and as soon as you adapted to the light you saw EXO and your father running towards you along with bunch of guards.

 

Then you saw droplets of red liquid on the floor trailing Joe. His arm was badly injured probably because of that shot he took that was meant for you.

 

You stood up and ran towards your butler. "JOE!" is the only thing you could say. Then Joe kneeled down as he weakens from the loss of blood.

"Hang in there Joe." you said and panicked. "Someone take Joe to the hospital now." you shouted and immediately, the guards rushed and took Joe to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

You were nervously waiting outside the oper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter