Special fan XIX

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Afternoon approached and Joe gathered the 12 in the living room as soon as he arrived. They were quiet and some were still in trauma.

You entered the room with a tired expression and said "Oppas. I called you here to answer all your doubts." you started. "But 1st, I'd like to apologize for ruining your lives and making it hell especially to Kai, Kyungsoo and Luhan oppa." you continued. "If I could only turn back time, I'd fire all of you out of this life of mine." you sighed.

 

"Guenchana Jade-yah. I don't really mind staying young and besides, I love this discovery I found." Luhan said as he lifted a rubrics cube with his mind and solving it without even touching it as the others dropped their jaw.

 

"You have powers too?" Kris asked and Luhan smiled. "Yeah, I just found it earlier when I was lying around my room. I wanted to get a plushy but I was too lazy to get it. Then, it came to me by itself." he explained excitedly. 

 

"I’m glad you’re enjoying your new self oppa, but everything has its cost. And in your case, you have to serve me for all eternity, being a vampire by my blood means not living without me. If I die, you three also dies." you explained as the humans looked shocked while the three newly converted vampires simply nodded in understanding accepting the new life they will be in.

 

"We know." Kai said as the other two smiled. “There’s something in me that is now, somehow, connected to you.” he explained. "I can feel it; when you’re hurt, uneasy, hungry, sad and happy. My body shivers whenever you're far from me and I feel weak." he said and turned to his vampire hyungs. “I’m sure, hyungs are going through the same thing as me.” The two nodded confirming Kai’s conclusion.

"Ever since I woke up, I could hear, see, smell and feel more clearly but most of the things I could feel is, Jade. I can even hear your breathing." Kyungsoo added. “Oh nado. I woke up because of her heart beat.” Luhan added.

 

"So does this means I'm a Jaebaliyer too?" Baekhyun grinned. "I'm weak and uneasy without my girl and not to mention I can't live without her." he boasted and you all just ignored him.

“Yah. Why are you all ignoring me?” he pouted and sat in the corner sulking as you all continued with the meeting.

 

“It’s not like only oppas can feel me, I, your mother blood can feel you too. Even though you three lost your heartbeats, I could tell whenever you’re uneasy or comfortable. And even though you four, including Joe, are far, I know where and what are you doing.” You explained and they nodded. “And of course I know very well who’s hungry.” You smirked and the four, including Joe smiled.

 

"Anyway, we have another problem.” You continued. “Other royalty vampires are out to kill me and my family.” You told and their expressions became serious. “They're not like those monsters we encountered yesterday. They're stronger and others might have special abilities like Joe and oppas. Just like me and my family, they have the ability to turn humans into vampires (chevaliers) or brainless monsters and they are ordered to kill everyone in their way and will do it for their masters." you said. "You could all die. No. We could all die in this war." you added and turned to the others with a serious expression.

"I could still hide the 9 remaining oppas to safety. But I'm afraid you all will have to quit being idols and hide under my protection until this war ends." you offered.

 

"War?" Chanyeol asked. "Why is that?"

 

"Let me tell you the story my dad just told me before all this happened." you sighed and took a seat as they all listened.

 

 

. . .Flash back. . . 

 

The triplets were spending their free time in their back yard; Vladimir, reading a book while Barnave and Aguste were playing swords.

 

"Take this my beloved brother." Barnave attacked Aguste but he dodged it with a smirk. "Not bad brother. But I'm stronger." Aguste smirked and returned an attacked only to be dodged by the other.

"Hahaha! brother you seemed to have forgotten your place." Barnave glared at his brother. "I, Barnave, am the strongest of us three and shall lead us to rule this pathetic world of weaklings." he continued attacking his brother for real.

"I'm sorry but you have your knowledge wrong dear brother. I, Aguste, will lead us into ruling." he attacked with full force.

 

 

On the other side, Vladimir was peacefully reading a book when one of the trees flew and went straight to the mansion damaging the fountain in front of it followed by the death of the green grass that is now black as charcoal. Vladimir sighed and he calmly closed his book and dashed in the middle of his two brothers at the right moment before the two cut each other's head off.

 

"Barnave, Aguste, stop. We're brothers, we three shall lead our kind together." he said stopping the two by having a tight grip on each of their wrist.

"Be thankful to our beloved Vladimir or you'll be dead by now." Aguste mocked. "Say that to yourself my brother." Barnave smirk.

"Enough you two." Vladimir scolded the two. “Father will be back soon and he will be devastated to see to what our manner has become.” He said making the two look at the destroyed garden and the fountain now causing flood all over the place.

 

“Do not bother Vladimir. We will tell father that we were trai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter