Special fan XVIV

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been only three days since that kidnapping incident but the attacks didn’t stop. As you all travel back to your mansion in Korea, you were attacked by different types of assassins and monsters. But all of them failed ending their lives.

Joe and the 12 were petrified by the danger you’re facing and got over protective. Some of them don’t even rest and just keep watching you 24/7 while you’re calm and just waited for them to attack.

You were confident that none of those low lives could lay a hand on you and this situation could come in handy for your new chevaliers. They could train by fighting those assassins and get to know many types of enemies they might encounter in the near future.

 

You reached Incheon airport and the 14 of you went to the mansion only to find it empty. The 4 wings were all destroyed and there were no sign of life on the territory. You went to the capital’s main door and saw a note stuck on the door. It was written in ancient characters that only royal bloods could read.

 

Joe took the note for you and dusted it before handing it to you.

 

“Dearest Niece,

 

I heard you’re doing a little tour with your little slaves so I borrowed your parents for a while. My beloved brother has told me that you’ve grown up to be a fine young lady just like your mother and would appreciate it if you could pay me a short visit. I’m living in Transylvania with the name of Count Aguste. My minions are all waiting for your arrival and have prepared a very good show for you.

I hope to see you soon and get to know my lovely niece more.

 

 

-Your loving uncle,

Aguste”

 

You sighed and folded the paper and gave it to Joe. “Who’s that?” Baekhyun asked giving you a back hug. “What does it say?” Chanyeol added a question. You only kept quiet and thought for a second before talking. You turned to your chevaliers and said “Aguste took my parents and wants me to pay him a visit. I‘ll give you 13 three days to train and prepare for the war.” You told and to their natural instincts, all of them bowed and chorused “Yes, master.”

 

 

Those three days were very useful for the 12 as they were trained and helped by Joe. They also do combat training with each other but were careful to not injure or hurt each other knowing you’re also going to get hurt.

 

On the last night of preparation, you gathered the 13 and told them about your plans. “I’ve watched your progress and I have to admit, you’re all getting stronger and stronger. But that’s not enough. Aguste is one of the vampire lord’s sons and we expect that he’s a very powerful vampire.” You told. “That’s why we’re going to use brains and try to avoid the combat. We’ll enter the castle in a peaceful manner and when the time comes, I’ll kill my uncle while you guys take care of the guards.” You explained and they all nodded.

“But I can’t understand.” Kris said with furrowed eyebrows. “How can they know your whereabouts and when you’re sleeping? They even know your time to eat and try every single thing to kill you.” He explained and the 12 including Joe agreed. “I don’t know, but there must be a spy who’s looking closely at us, me to be exact.” You told and they all stiffened at your statement.

 

“You mean there’s a spy with us? Here?!” Chanyeol asked and you shook your head no. “I doubt it.” you replied. “You guys won’t dare. Maybe one of the enemy’s pets is helping them to get information.” You smiled and drunk you glass of blood. “Anyway, we’ll be leaving at 12 midnight to Transylvania. Prepare yourselves.” You told and ended the meeting.

 

 

 

You woke up in a car beside Baekhyun who was holding your hand tightly. You’ve all just arrived in the place of war and on your way to your uncles’ the castle. As expected there were some of your uncle’s people waiting at the airport that tried to assassinate you. The stewardess who assisted all of you tried to cut you head using her heels while some of the guards tried to shoot you with silver bullets but all of them failed. Having 13 chevaliers made them impossible to kill you.

 

Joe stopped the car in front of the castle where there were no traces of life. There weren’t even any guards in the said place, but it was well kept and everything is clean. Of course the aura of the place says death itself with those black roses planted on the garden and the ravens resting on the dead trees waiting for food to feast with.

 

Luhan used his powers to open the big gates and without waiting, you entered the castle grounds 1st as the 13 followed. You know your uncle is watching you and you couldn’t care less. You’re not scared at him and you’re definitely getting back your parents no matter what.

Then, you reached the main door of the castle and a kid greeted you, he was wearing a tux and looks very young, a baby.

 

 

“Awwww… he’s so cute!!” Tao cheered and was about to reach for the kid but Joe stopped him making the idol frown. “But why? He’s alone, kids shouldn’t be in this place.” Tao reasoned and you just chuckled confusing the 12. “Take us to your master.” You said to the kid glaring with your red eyes while Stone eyed the young butler ready to attack if the kid does any wrong movements.

 

The kid blinked at you with its big round eyes and you just sighed. “Should I break the door then?” you asked and the kid smirked before bowing at you. “I’m sorry for my rudeness my lady,” the kid said with a clear voice shocking EXO. “The master is waiting for you inside.” He added and opened the big wooden doors with a single hand. “Please follow me.” The butler said and you went in 1st without waiting for the kid.

 

“Don’t tell me what to do and tell me where Aguste is.” You said looking around the castle making the kid’s eye brow twitch in annoyance. He has to admit that you inherited your uncle’s impatience. The kid forced a bow and walked you to the place.

“What is he?” Suho asked Joe who was walking beside him. “A chevalier.” Joe replied shortly and the kid smirked upon hearing the question even though Suho tried his best to his minimal voice.

 

 

You all arrived at the main hall and there stood your uncle with a wide grin. “Welcome my beloved niece. It’s nice to finally see- - -“ he greeted but you cut him off immediately. “Where’s my parents?” you asked and his smile immediately disappeared.

“You’re so feisty just like you mother.” He said and grinned again while looking at you with full fascination. “That’s my girl.” Baekhyun smirked to himself making your uncle turn to him. He eyed the idol from head to toe with his dark green eyes and then turned to you. “My beloved brother and your mother is currently taking a nap.” He told you as he circled you. “In the cellar that is.” He added and you glared at him.

 

“What do you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter