Special fan XII

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a restless week, you finished the vaccine for the plague and the scientists picked it up in your house.

 

In the end you’re the only one who did all the work because the experts couldn’t catch up to you making your temper snap all the time. In the end, you sent them away to Hawaii for a vacation while you continued the work.

 

You didn't feel like seeing anyone and just wanted to rest so you ordered Joe to give them the vaccine and its formula.

You were weak and pale from the endless experiments and decided to rest. You couldn't even stand because of the fatigue Joe carried you and placed you to your room letting you rest.

 

After sleeping for 26 hours, you were still weak and in vegetable state because of dehydration. With the help of a nutritious shot, you ate everything you could and went to the outdoor butterfly garden of your manner to have some fresh air as Joe carried you and let you sit on a comfortable chair.

You wanted to feel the sun's heat and stayed there inhaling fresh air.

 

*Outdoors at last.* you breathed and closed your eyes making you fall asleep.

 

EXO just arrived at their schedules and immediately ran to your manner checking your being. Joe called them and informed that you have woken up from your slumber and rushed at the mansion as soon as they could.

 

"Where is she?" Baekhyun asked the maids.

"Young miss is in the butterfly garden sir." she answered.

"Where is that?" Chanyeol asked in a hurry.

"Could you lead us there?" Lay asked and grabbed the maid to ran to where you are.

 

The 12 stopped running as they saw Joe standing beside a chair with you sited on it. They quietly walked towards you and saw your pale and wreck state that made their heart unwell.

 

"How is she?" Kris asked the butler.

"She received a shot to recover earlier and managed to have strength to eat then she again fell asleep." Joe stated.

"At least she ate something." Kyungsoo said as he looked at you full of concern.

 

 

"Young miss has trouble expressing her self that makes people misunderstand her intentions." Joe said out of the blue. "And I can see that you all want to gain her trust. But if you yourself doesn't trust young miss, she'd be farther away every time you disappoint her." he added. "I can see that young miss allowed the 12 of you enter her heart and with that, I plead you all to not to harm and waste the opportunity she has given you." he bowed making EXO shocked and bowed back.

 

"I'm sorry for hurting her butler Joe. We will do our best to make it up to her." Xiumin chimed.

 

"It's not to me you have to apologize, but to the young miss." he said and turned to you. "Excuse me but I have to get the young miss in so she could continue her slumber at ease." Joe was about to carry you but Baekhyun stopped him.

 

"I'll do it butler Joe." he said. "It's the least I can do after telling her harsh things that led her to this." he added and went towards the sleeping you and carry you in his arms that made him surprise.

"She's burning with fever." he said that made the others worried.

 

"We must take her to her manner." Joe said trying to stay calm and turned to the maids. "Lead them to young miss' room. I'll go and call a doctor." he instructed and went away.

 

The maids quickly oblige the butler's orders and led the 12 with you to your bedroom.

 

"She lost a lot of weight." he exclaimed with guilt as they walked to your room as EXO followed.

 

The doctor went in and the boys including Joe were outside worried.

 

"I thought she was already fine? Why is she having fever?" Chanyeol asked in panic pacing back in forth.

"We'll know once the doctor is done." Luhan replied trying to calm the others.

 

Then, the maid opened the door with the doctor turning the vaporizer in your room. They all entered and saw you with a blood bag connected to your arm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter