Special fan XXXVI

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure this will work?” Xiumin asked for the second time as you saw your way to the surface. You, Lizzy and the twelve made a plan to rescue the mermaid princess but Xiumin still had a bad feeling about it.

The plan was to have you captured by the vampire-mermaid hunters and let you be taken in their base where Nana was held. Then, once you find the princess, Kai will teleport some of them to wherever you are, escape and make a run for it to the shore where Lizzy and the rest will be waiting and lead you back to Neró. Of course, you’ll go back and save the other mermaids too but the princess was the main priority because of the destructive orb ruining the sea bed.

“I’ll be fine oppa. Kai oppa will come and get me once I give the signal remember?” you assured and the eldest of the 12 just sighed. No one liked the fact that you’ll be risked but you wanted to do it because it’s your job to protect everyone. “I’ll be fine.” You said again and everyone stopped when the light fish that was guiding you through the dark abyss stopped because of the sun light.

“We’re here guys.” Lizzy said looking up and glaring at the boat floating on the waters. “That’s their boat, the one who took Nana.” She said and everyone nodded.

The twelve didn’t say anything until you swam higher. “I’ll be fine. Just follow my scent and voice.” You told before swimming towards the boat.

 

You looked up and swam around it to observe. The vampires were happily drinking on a fainted mermaid and it made you angry. Using your tail, you hit the boat and made it rock making your chevaliers frown where they were hiding.

 

“What the hell is she doing?” Kris asked. “Maybe she’s starting the plan already?” Lizzy guessed and they continued watching your moves. Then, things happened so fast when the vampires noticed you. They captured you in an instant but you put on an act that you were struggling away from them. They put you in a giant wooden barrel full of water.

It seems like you were the first catch with the exception of the drained mermaid the vampires were feasting outside because you were alone in the barrel. Hours dragged and, luckily, no mermaids were found. The vampires got tired of hunting and decided to go back as you guys planned.

They took you to their warehouse in a small island filled with vampires. It seems like it as the only land found in that dimension and the vampires took over it. The rest followed them discreetly as planned while the others stayed hidden under the sea, waiting for your group the princess’ arrival.

 

After a long time, you felt the water slowly draining and the barrels broke, letting you out, exposed on the cold air. The vampires were smirking as they watched you struggle because of the lack of air and water you used to take. Then, two of them threw you in a pool full of dirty water. You didn’t let yourself go to the surface until you recovered from the suffocation. Yes, the water was dirty but you didn’t have a choice.

 

“This is the only one we found but her tail is different. We have never seen sich white tail before so maybe we can get this one in auction just like the other. We’ll go back later this afternoon.” You heard the vampire told his colleague. “We already delivered the rest anyway.” He added and you listened carefully before letting your head, up until your eyes to observe your surroundings. The two vampires spat on the pool where you were in and you almost lashed out to them but bit your tongue.

You saw a sleeping mermaid in a glass case on the other side of the room and you immediately recognized her because of her tiara and the color of her hair that was color indigo, the color of pain.

 

You waited for the vampires to go away and after a good hour, they left. After making sure they were gone, you crawled out of the dirty pool and went towards the sleeping princess.

“Nana.” You called but she didn’t move. You sat on the floor, struggling with the lack of legs and tapped lightly the glass. “Yah!” you approached and the mermaid let out a loud hiss before glaring at you.

You were taken aback by the mermaid’s tenaciousness but her face became calm once she realized you are of her kind. Looking down she reached out to you only to be stopped by the glass. “What are you doing here child?” she said in worry. “You should go back to the pool or they’ll hurt you.” She said and you just blinked.

“I’m not a child.” was the first thing that came out of your mouth and the princess blinked. “Your sisters sent me here to rescue you.” You told and she nodded. She expected her sisters to send a big and trained soldier mermaid, not a fragile kid like you who has a unique tail the vampires will like.

“I don’t think you can do that…uhmm... miss?” she said. “Just go back to your pool and I’ll try my best to cover you.” She said and you stayed on your ground, not that you can move anyway.

“Nope. We’ll get out of here.” You shrugged and let out a small whistle. Silence came afterwards until Kai and the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter