Special fan XXI

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After that chat, Joe served your supper and Stone’s as EXO except Baekhyun watched you eat. You offered them to have a drink but they refused and even if they’re hungry, they won’t and can’t drink other blood except yours.

 

You were drinking your lion blood when all of you heard Baekhyun’s shout from your room. All heads were turned towards your room curious of what’s happening to the idol.

“So he’s awake.” You smiled and continued sipping on your meal. “Go check up on him Joe you go with him Jongin oppa.” You ordered and the two bowed and dashed to the room.

 

You were sitting on your seat waiting for Stone to finish eating when the door harsly opened revealing a light? No, a glowing Baekhyun with a shocked expression.

 

“What’s happening to me? How do I stop this? I can’t see with me glowing!!” he panicked and you all burst out laughing.

 

“So, Baekhyun is the last incarnation." you looked at your boyfriend and smirked. "Nice powers oppa.” You teased still laughing.

“YAH!” Baekhyun hissed at everyone. “Aish! How could I stop this?” he asked Joe.

 

“Baekhyun-goon. You should try to control it yourself.” Joe said and Baekhyun panicked even more. “But how?” he asked.

 

“Relax oppa.” You said and turned to face him. “So how did you become like that?” you asked. He paused and tried to think. “When I woke up it was very dark so I thought of switching on the lights but I started to glow.” He explained and the the boys, including Joe laughed.

“It’s not funny you guys.” The glowing idol sulked.

 

“Don’t worry oppa just breathe and relax. Tell yourself that there’s already a light.” You instructed and he obliged then the glowing stopped.

 

“Woah. So now all of us are vampires.” Tao said. “I know right, now we just have to master our powers and protect Jade.” Lay added and they all nodded. They all turned to your butler with a pleading face.

“Joe sunbaenim could you help us enhance our powers? We want to help you protect Jade.” Kris asked and the 11 nodded agreeing to their leader.

“I don’t know if I could be a good help since my powers are really different from others. Mine has effects of touches. If I can’t touch the enemy, I’m useless.” Joe explained. “I could only help Chanyeol, Lay, Chen, Xiumin and Tao that can do physical combats. But the others, I cannot guarantee.”

 

“Oh is that so.” Luhan and the other’s face fell. “It’s okay sunbae. At least others could be some of use. We can learn to master our powers ourselves.” Suho assured.

 

“But they can do all the training the legend 12 did.” You added and they all turned to you. “We could just drop them to the training place and pick them up for seven days. Just like the book said.” You said.

 

“But the journey is far, master. We could not risk your safety.” Joe said and the others just listened trying to catch up. “Oh come on Joe, it’s not like we could still stay here longer. it’s better if we keep on moving.” You said and Joe got your point.

 

“So, mind explaining?” Chen interrupted.

“I’m planning on sending you all to train And I’m going with all of you.” You said. “The 12 legendary chevaliers that have the same powers as yours did some intense training in order to protect their master. Some almost died in the process but after surpassing the said challenge, they all became the strongest of all chevaliers.” You explained. “Now all we need is to send you all into those different places and do your training there.” You clapped your hands.

 

“But you said that the things are on the book. How’d you know all those places?” Luhan asked. “You dummy hyung, Jade is a genius remember?” Sehun scolded his hyung. “Oh right.” the elder said.

 

You sighed at their dorkiness and stood up. “Joe, prepare the things. We’ll leave as soon as possible. I can feel that the enemies now know that we’re not in the mansion. They’ll get here in no time.” You ordered Joe and he bowed and left to do the orders. Then, you turned to the 12 waiting for your instructions. “Oppas should prepare too. Don’t bring unnecessary things, just some clothes and done. We’re leaving in 3 hours. Meet me at the entrance in 30 minutes.” You said and they all bowed and dashed out to their rooms.

 

You took the phone and called the airport for a private jet and transportation for the travel.

 

After 3 hours, all of you are now boarding the limo to go to the airport.

“The 1st destination is Singapore, the island of thunderstorms.” You said and Joe drove to the airport. You boarded the private jet as soon as the 14 of you arrived.

“Jongdae oppa will be the 1st on to go. According to the book, you have to stay alive and be one with the thunders that almost lives in that island in total of 12 days.” You explained and the idol nervously gulped. “The island is known for its attraction of thunderstorms and lightning. If you fail to control you powers you’ll become a piece of burnt flesh.” You said and the idol nodded.

“So the plan is, you’re all leaving me to that island for 12 days?” he asked and you nodded. “I’ll send Joe to pick you up after 12 days.” You said. Chen sighed and said “Arrasso.”

 

 

 

Island of thunderstorms

 

 

 

“Good.” You smiled and turned to the others.

“Next is Baekhyun in United kingdom, Cornwall. Isles of Scilly a.k.a ‘the Bishop rock’. That’s the smallest island with the building on it.” You said. “You have to keep the light houses’ light on in total of 10 days. They say that if the legendary chevalier fails the test, the sea will eat the island together with the light house.” you informed and Baekhyun’s eyes widened. “It happened in 1850. The re-incarnation before you tried to train there and failed on his 8th day and the result was the whole island was washed away.” You said and he sighed.

 

“I’m not surprised about that you dummy. I’m just shocked that I won’t be able to see you for 10 days. I don’t think I could last without you.” He pouted and the other members scoffed at the idol’s greasiness.

“Oppa, would you prefer me there with you and freeze to death? Unlike you, I have to eat 3 times a day and if I’m uncomfortable, you guys will be too.” You said and Baekhyun just sighed dejectedly.

“Fine I’ll do it. But you owe me a lot of kisses an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter