Special fan I

Special fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were walking in the empty streets of Barcelona alone late at night from visiting a famous house named Can Batlló. You've been invited by your parent's friends and had to come.

You could've taken the metro or bus or just go home with your butler but you felt that you needed air with that entire people crowding you on that place.

 

As you walked alone listening to EXO's teaser medley, you saw two tall figures sitting in front of a closed bank.

 

You ignored their presence as you were concentrated with the songs imagining every moment on those teasers like how Lay and Sehun danced 'Into your world' and how Kai danced ‘she's my lady’. You were to walk pass them when they blocked your way making you stop and interrupt your thoughts. You tilted your head to look at their faces and were surprised by who were the ones who approached you.

.

.

.

The two men were no other than Kris and Tao.

 

You blinked a few times to make sure you're not seeing things as they looked at you with troubled faces. You cleared your throat and pulled one earphone out to hear them and opened your mouth.

"May I help you?" you said in Spanish making them frown.

 

The both of them looked at each other and sighed then looked back at you.

"Do you speak English?" Kris asked you as they both prayed you understood them.

You smirked and answered. "Yes I do."

 

With that, both of them had their eyes lightened up and smiled.

"I'm sorry to bother you but we're lost and we don't know how to speak Spanish. We don't have phones with us and we're just tourist." Kris said hoping you're catching up to his words. "Can you help us?" he continued.

 

You nodded making them realize that you understood every word.

"Would you like to borrow my phone so you can call your acquaintance?" you asked.

 

Kris was taken aback with your vocabulary as he was told that there are few English speakers in that country.

"I'm sorry but I don't know my company's number either. The only thing we know is the address where we should meet up." he said full of disappointment.

 

You paused a bit and looked at the two tall men waiting for your reaction.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter