002

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

Your day was unexpectedly bad. Causing such scene because of Hyosung, got slapped by her (which was still painful), was caught off guard by Daehyun when tried to slap her back and ended up being late for class.

Today was the worst day ever in years of your living. And for the whole day, you were in a really bad mood until if anyone bothered to talk to you, your fist would probably be on their face.

When your friends were trying to talk to you, you just ignored them like they weren't exist. They got used to the grumpy you already as this already happened for few times so it wasn't suprising anymore. After school, your friends asked you to hang out with them at your usual spot with your friends, which was a café near by your school.

You agreed, thinking it would be a good idea to calm your mind. After the school ended, you guys met at the main gate.

In the café, fortunately you found a nice spot which was a bit hidden from the other tables. "So, do you guys have any hot story?" Naeun broke the silence.

"Hm, no. I don't even think today was interesting." Eunji flipped her long bangs.

"Me too!" Bomi and Minji said.

"So, Haneul?" Naeun eyed me with curious eyes. She didn't expect you will say anything anyway since today was a bad day. "Hm what?" I asked innocently. "Hey, what's wrong with you? I thought you are the one who always be so loud" Eunji patted you at the back. She was dead curious.

"Oh, nothing. Today is a bad day and I'm not having the mood to do anything" You sighed. "What happen? Tell us! Don't keep it." Minji urged as she shook your arms violently. You chuckled.

You took a deep breath and started to spill the beans and causing your friends to gape at you in disbelief. 

"Okay, that's it. This happened to me when I was going to my locker to take something and I just had to meet her" You said, playing with your hair. "How could that slapped you and blamed you for everything when it was her fault? That is so gonna die! Daehyun too!" Bomi gritted her teeth angrily.

"Hey, stop it! I know you guys are mad, but killing them won't bring any benefits. You will be shoved into the jail. Let's have our drinks and think how to solve this problem, okay?" Eunji said calmly after a long time being in silence. She was boiling in anger too but not to cause any bad incident again, she controlled her emotion and kept calm for the sake of you.

"Yeah, I think Eunji is right" Naeun agreed.

You called over the waitress to take your order and she did.

"So, what are we going to do with Hyosung?" 

"I don't know. I don't want to do anything but I'm too mad and pissed" You spoke up.

"Damn, if I was you, she had to book a funeral soon" Bomi curled up her fist angrily. Even your friends never hit you nor your parents and Hyosung did it for the first time. Who didn't get mad?

"Ah, I'm too tired to think all of this! I'm going to head back to my house and get some rest. Sorry guys" you groaned as you took your things and walked away, leaving your bestfriends.

 


 

You waited for your chaffeur to come after giving him a call to pick you up at the usual café. While you were waiting, you saw your enemy. You rolled your eyes and ignored her but she noticed your presence and smirked.

You looked away hastily, not wanting to piss her off again or another slap will land on your smooth cheek and you will have an explanation to do with your parents. But then, your heard footsteps coming towards you. "Were you trying to avoid me? I know you are a coward like my friends said" Hyosung chuckled and crossed her arms cockily.

"Watch your dirty mouth. I'm not a coward like you obviously. I guess you forgot to check your eyes like I told you huh?" You can't bear with it anymore and you slapped her in anger. 

Hyosung looked at you. Stunned. She can't believe you just slapped her. No one dare to lay a finger on her before! But you did.

You didn't even think twice to slap her and that was your another big mistake because Hyosung decided to slap you again but this time, on the other cheek. Your cheek stung at the painful slap she gave you for the second time today.

Trying to hold back your tears, you touched and lightly rubbed your reddened cheek.

You are way too much, Jeon Hyosung. You messed up with a wrong person. You raised up your hand, ready to give her another slap but you were unlucky to have Daehyun to see the scene again. 

 Daehyun quickly ran towards Hyosung and rubbed her red cheek. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" Daehyun asked angrily. His face was red and you knew he was real mad this time. You silently groaned. Why did he had to be there and saw it whenever you were the one who tried to hit her but not Hyosung?

"Nothing" you replied.

"O-oppa, that girl was about to slap me again" Hyosung choked on her fake sob and tears started to brim in her eyes. Those were all fake but Daehyun was too stupid to notice her lies.

"This is the second time and I'm not forgiving you" The lad said.

"Whatever. you and your damn girlfried" You walked away and waited for your chaffeur to come.

 

By the time Mr. Lee arrived, your eyes were already red due to the tears because of your unstoppable anger. Your tears rolled down your cheeks non stop and you wiped it angrily with the back of your hands.

You didn't know why you were so unlucky today and you were mad at yourself for looking so weak and cried because of those jerks. Mr. Lee gave you an apologetic look and you shook your head, saying that you were okay. He doubt that you were though but decided to shrug it off and opened the door for you instead.

"I'm glad you arrived. I'm sick of facing those stupid couple" You said before muttering a thanks to Mr. Lee. He just smiled at you.

"I deeply apologized for being late, miss. There was a horrible traffic jam on my way here" Mr. Lee bowed, waiting for your response.

"Nah, it's okay"

Mr. Lee simply nodded, refused to continue the conversation and closed the door for you and jogged to the driver seat. After he buckled his seatbelt, he drove off to your mansion.

 


 

Your P.O.V

I stepped into my house tiredly and I felt so damn exhausted after what happened. Planning to get some rest, I walked upstairs, heading to my room.

Sighing, I got into my room and laid myself on my comfy bed which was enough to make me drift to sleep but I wasn't planning to do that. I was going to the bathroom and take a quick shower. My body felt extremely sticky, causing my school uniform to damp on my skin.

I closed my eyes slowly and tried to forget all about Daehyun, Hyosung and my problem in the bath tub. I guess a long shower won't hurt after a long, tiring day.

I didn't notice I was in the warm water for too long so I stepped out from the bath tub and dried myself with my towel. When I was done, I put on my pyjamas. I hastily combed my hair when I heard my mom was calling for me to have dinner together.

Walking downstairs lazily, I greeted my parents as I didn't get a chance to do so when I got back from school. I slightly groaned in annoyance when my mind just thought of Daehyun and Hyosung again.

"Oh, you're here. Let's have our dinner shall we?" My dad spoke.

"Yes, sure." I replied and had my blunt taste dinner quietly.

 

After having dinner, I walked upstairs back because I wanted to sleep and finally get some rest.

"Crap, I have school tomorrow and I have to face up with that again" I mumbled, laying myself down on my bed. I was too tired to think of anything and fell asleep without me noticing.

End of Your POV


 

Your alarm clock rang madly and annoyed you to the max. "Ah, I hate school." You groaed as you got up from bed.

Sleepily, you grabbed your towel and went to the bathroom.

After showering, you wore your school uniform smartly and combed your hair. You were satisfied enough with your look and you walked downstairs to have your breakfast.

 

You walked out from your house and stepped into your limousine and buckled your seatbelt immediately

On your way to school, you just stared outside, admiring the beautiful nature you never care of. Luckily, the image of the couple managed to disappear from your mind and you were glad.

As soon as you arrived, you got out from the limousine after simply saying a thanks to Mr. Lee. You can't see your friends at the gate yet and you stole a glance at your watch. It was still early. No wonder. You were lazy to wait for them so you texted Eunji that you were heading to class first and she replied with an okay.

No one was in the class by the time you came and you took your usual seat as your mind wandered off nowhere.

Your thoughts were disturbed when someone slammed your table loudly.


 

Second chapter! I hope you all enjoy and don't forget to suscribe, comment and upvote :)