004

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

"Damn that . She just had to ruin my white blouse out of others. And this is my favourite one!" You mumbled to yourself, still not feeling good with what had happened.

You went to the nearest sink and started to clean up the mess. But because it was white, the chocolate was still can be seen clearly.

"What the hell! This is too hard to scrub it off. Looks like I have to buy a new one." You unconscously pouted at the thought. You honestly doubt it was still on sale because as far as you knew, this blouse was the last one when you bought it at the mall.

After 10 minutes you spent in the restroom, you walked to your next class with your friends after meeting them up again at the cafeteria. They didn't ask anything about the mess on your blouse and kept their mouth shut. They didn't want to piss you off more than you already were.

 


 

YOUR P.O.V

I stepped into my class with my friends and suddenly I tripped on certain someone's legs.

I have no idea why I'm so unlucky today but why now?! I thought and got up, pretending like nothing happen but then I heard everyone was laughing and some were even snorting.

Did I?

Then Naeun whispered to me. "Haneul-ah, your skirt was ripped. You need to get it change because everyone was looking!"

"What?!" I yelled and ran out from my classroom as my legs brought me to the restroom for the umpteenth time. When I arrived, I found myself panting heavily as sweat rolled down my face.

" my life!" I kicked the restroom door madly.

Hyosung who was outside the restroom heard everything and smirked in victory. I know I've warned you to not to mess with me. No one messes with Jeon Hyosung. The culprit flipped her hair and left with her followers.

Once again, the Jeon scored.

End of your POV

 


 

You tucked out your phone and your fingers quickly dialled in Mr. Lee's number. 

"Hello? Mr. Lee? Can you fetch me up now?"

"...."

"Oh, okay. I'll wait for you at the gate. I will be glad if you can be fast"

"...."

You then hung up and waited patiently for your chaffeur at the school gate alone. You did told your friends that you were heading back home first so they didn't have to wait for you later.

After a few minutes, you can see your limousine was coming into your sight.

You quickly got into your limousine while covering your ripped skirt eventhough there was no one at the moment but wanting to be careful, you covered it with your hands.

In the limousine, there was an awkward silence in the air but you were not bothered with it as you kept silent. Mr. Lee cleared his throat for few times to break the thick awkwardness but you told him to stop doing that and being an obedient man he was, he obeyed.

After a long, awkward journey, you finally arrived at your mansion. You went out and walked into the huge mansion your family owned.

You hastily ran upstairs and slammed your body on your bed after closing the door with a slam, not really caring about the startled maids and butler.

"Today and it's all because of Hyosung! Screw her" Muttering and still pissed with today, you closed your eyes tiredly. Without you changing and bathing, you were already drifted to the dreamland, in hope everything about today would be forgotten in a split second.

 

"Haneul-ah, wake up now. It's time for dinner. You skipped your lunch today and plus, I prepared your favourite meal" Your mom shook your arms lightly to wake you up who were a light sleeper.

You groaned and sat up for few seconds.

"Alright mom. I'll be downstairs after I bath" 

"Oh sure. Take your time. You don't mind if we eat first do you?"

You nodded and went to the bathroom when you heard your room door was closed.

After the nice and refreshing bath, you put on your pyjamas and jogged downstairs for dinner.

"Hey dad" You greeted him while smiling and he nodded in response.

"How's your day?" Mr. Park asked you while his hands busy settling with the food infront of him. You did the same.

"Bad I guess"

Your dad didn't ask any further and you were glad he understand at least. You weren't planning to spill the beans to your parents yet.

"Haneul-ah" The middle age man spoke.

"Actually, we have something to tell you." Your mom said softly. You squirmed in your seat uncomfortably when you started to feel uneasy with what they wanted to tell you about. Something was fishy.

"What is it?"

"Actually, we have arranged a marriage for you" Mr. Park confessed calmly and waited for your expected response.

"Heck no! I'm still young to get married and you both know that!" You protested.

"We know but we have to do this and save our business. This is all for your own good" Your mom said, looking up at you with pleading eyes.

"Business is all you both care about! You don't even care of my feelings!"

"Park Haneul!" Mr. Park called your full name and when he did that, you realized he was so mad. You felt sorry for rising up your voice but you couldn't help it. You thought your parents understand that today wasn't a good day for you. You thought they can at least tell you later and let you calm down a bit after a bad day. At least you thought you can behave better than this when you found out about your marriage later but too bad. Everything had happened and there was no way to turn back.

"Whatever" You rolled your eyes and ran upstairs, immediately going to your room.

How can they do this to me? I thought they understand. You were at the verge of tears but you tried to hold it on longer.

You tried to not to let your tears fall but they did. Tears were bursting out your eyes non stop and you wiped them away. You were tired being a weak, little girl. You need to show them that you can handle this by yourself and proved them that you can do it although you were married. 

Your vision turned black when you doze off to sleep with tears stained on your cheeks.

 


 

If this doesn't satisfy you enough, I'm sorry but I tried my best. Thanks for suscribing, commenting and upvoting. They were truly appreciated <3