026

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

You immediately woke up when someone knocked your room door.

With a half-closed eyes, you walked towards your room door and open the door. You found your mom with apologetic face infront of you. You sighed heavily and coldly asked her. "What do you want mom?"

"Nothing. Just want to check you up and make sure you haven't done anything dangerous" she said softly.

"Whatever mom" you slammed the door shut.

While your mom just let out a sigh and walk downstairs. She feel very hurt now.

You sat on your bed and messed your hair frustratedly. "Why my life is so hard? Urgh whatever. I don't care about it anymore. I should think what should I do now"

Then you decided to visit Daehyun.

'I bet he is so upset. But what can I do..' you thought and walk to your bathroom to take a bath.

 

_________________________________

 

A few minutes spending your time in the bathroom, you stepped out and wear a simple outfit.

 

Done changing, you walk downstairs only to see your mom with the apologetic face again. Annoyed, you rolled your eyes.

"I'm going out mom" you brushed your shoulder with hers and took your car key. You started the car engine and drove off to Daehyun's house.

 

 

After 30 minutes of your journey, you arrived at Daehyun's house or both of your house before.

Infront of the main door, you took a long breath and knocked the door. 

Knock Knock

Wait. No answer. You feelings grow worried. You are too scared if Daehyun would do something that will harm him.

Knock Knock

You knocked the again and still no answer. With a curious feelings, you turned the door knob. Slowly, you stepped in.

"Hello? Anybody's home?" you said loudly. 'Hey this is weird. Where is he? Why there's no one here?'

Suddenly, you smell something stinky. "Why there's alcohol smell here? Euw. Did he drank?" you gasped.

You can see there are a few of beer everywhere. And it's so dark here as he probably closed the curtains, not letting out lights to come in.

'Maybe he is inside his room, sleeping' you thought while your legs start to move towards Daehyun's room. When you are completely infront of his room, you turned the door knob with curious feelings. As soon as you walked in, your legs turned weak and immediately you fall, can't believe what you had see with your own eyes.

Daehyun was lying on the floor! You gather your strength to walk towards him.

"Yah Jung Daehyun! What happen to you?!" you shook his body and you can see he slowly open his eyes, smiling weakly when he saw you.

"Oh Park Haneul... You are here.." he muttered slowly but you still can heard him.

"What happen to you?! Why you are lying here?! Why?!" you start to shout when he didn't answer you. Daehyun just chuckled weakly and looked at you. "Oh my god, you look thin.." you softened a bit when you saw how hurt he was.

"Get up Jung Daehyun. You should wash up to freshen yourself and you have explanation to do" you leave him to cook some porridge for him as you know people who was sick, has no appetite. With that, Daehyun dragged his legs to the bathroom.

 

_____________________________________________

 

You saw Daehyun walk towards you and you smiled a bit.

"I have cooked some porridge for you. You have to eat it. You look so thin." you said. Daehyun gave you a light nod.

He sip his coffee a bit and start to eat your porridge. Then you let out a sigh. "Tell me Daehyun. What happen to you lately? I bet you don't have any meal and drank alcohol." you mumbled.

"How can you asked me with that stupid question? I became like this because of you Haneul. I know you weren't that dumb.." Daehyun answered with a low voice and disappointment. "I-i'm sorry if I'm the one who make you turned like this.." you tried to hold back your tears. "Hmm." Daehyun gave a short reply and continue eating.

 

You just looked at him with eyes full of sadness. You admit you are very upset.

After a few moment of awkward silence, you cleared your throat. "Umm, about the divorce matter, I really mean it"

Daehyun's eyes widened. "W-what? You really mean it...?" he asked with a bit of disappointment in his tone. "Yes I am. I have think about this for a million times and I think this is the best for the two of us" you said that with one breath.

"H-haneul-ah.." Daehyun mumbled your name and trying to not to cry infront of you. He don't want you to see how weak he is. He wiped his tears away when you looked away.

"Okay then. I will sign the divorce contract later" he said and that make you shock. Actually you don't mean it at all. You just said that to make him beg for you but he really agree to divorce with you instead.

"A-alright.. I will bring the contract to the school tomorrow for you to sign it.." you muttered, clear enough for him to hear it.

With that, Daehyun done eating and walked away but stop when you grabbed his wrist.

You grabbed his wrist and pulled him to your embrace. "Daehyun, stop.."

You can see he tried to pull you but you pull him stronger. "What do you want Haneul?" Daehyun asked you coldly. Your tears flowing down your cheeks when you realized how cold he was. He don't even bothered to hug you back. "I'm sorry Daehyun.. I don't mean it about our divorce. I just want you to beg for me and apologized. That's all. I never thought you will agreed to sign it.." you said sadly.

Daehyun softened when he heard you said that and hug you back. "Thanks Haneul. I really don't want you to leave me. I love you. I love you  Park Haneul.." he softly rubbing your head.

"I love you too Daehyun"

 

_______________________________________

 

End Of Chapter 26!

Woohoooo! Finally this chapter updated! I'm sorry for a millionth times because I haven't update for a looooong time. I'm sorry guys.

I'm very busy with school stuff. As you know, I'm only 13 and homeworks are too many to handle. Thanks for understand me.

To be honest, I envy people who got a lot of suscribers. So, help me maybe? LOL. I don't force you guys though. Sorry again okay?

So bye bye~

I dont know what happen to him =.=

Byee guys~! ^^