025

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

You saw Daehyun sadly walked away. "I'm so sorry. I have to do this. I love you but I can't still admit it..." you cried again.

You wipe your tears harshly and tried to forget about all things. Your problems just make you feel stress. 'I don't have school tomorrow so I can rest as much as I want' your mind thought.

Tiredly, you dragged your legs to the bathroom to freshen yourself. You are such a mess right now. With your messy hair and wet face full of tears.

Done bathing, you took out a comfortable outfit to wear.

It's 4.00 in the evening right now you feel so tired and decide to sleep...

---------------------

 

"Haneul-ah, wake up now.." you heard a familliar voice waking you up from your nap. You frowned.

"Okay I will, mom"

"Alright sweetie. Mom and dad will wait for you downstairs. I have cook something special for you and you have something to explain to us" your mom mumbled slowly but you can still catched her words clearly.

"Okay mom. Let me wash up first" you said as a reply to her.

Your mom peck your cheek lightly and walked downstairs. Sleepily, you let out a heavy sigh. After washing up and you feel you are fresh enough, you walked downstairs hurriedly, refused to make your parents waiting. When your dad saw you, he put on his poker face. He looked so serious. Maybe he got mad after you said you will divorce with Daehyun.

You gulped and sit infront of your mom and dad at the dining room. You cleared your throat and start eating, ignoring your parents who are glaring at you with a poker face on.

Angrily you asked them. "What? Why both of you ing glaring at me like I have killed million people?"

"Park Haneul. Mind your words infront of mom and dad!" your mom madly warned. Her eyes were red full of anger.

You rolled your eyes, annoyed with your suddenly mad mom.

"Okay fine. I will mind my words but mind telling me what's wrong with both of you? Why you looked at me with 2 pairs of red eyes?"

"Tell me what do you mean by you want to divorce with your husband?" your mom asked you. Your dad was still with his poker face. He didn't even bothered to join your mom.

"Mom! I have said that I hate when you called him 'my husband'!" you frowned a little.

"Whatever" It's your mom's turn to roll his eyes. "Answer me before I kick you out from here Park Haneul!!" she shouted a bit. You jumped a little, shocked with your sudden mad mom. You know if she call you with your full name, it's mean she's really in a bad mood and don't ever joke with her.

"I have a fight with him and he very disappoint me and that's why I want to divorce with him mom! I hope you will stop talking about this !!" you said it a bit loud and it sound rude.

"PARK HANEUL!!" your dad's anger was in the end and he slammed the table loudly until the soup was spilled over everywhere.

"What?!" you shouted back, didn't even feel scared with your dad.

PPANGG!!

Yes, your dad slapped you right on the cheek, near to your lips. You hold your stingy cheek with both of your hands. It's too hurt until you feel like crying. He never slapped you before even pinched you.

You just looked at your dad, can't believe your lovely dad just slapped you. With a hand on your cheek, you ran upstairs with tears. You can tell your mom was in shocked too. She also can't believe her husband just slapped their one and only daughter. Your mom tried to run after you but you slammed your room door right infront of her face loudly.

She keep knocking your door worriedly. Probably she was scared that you will do something bad and harm yourself. Well, you aren't that dumb to do that.

Your mom gave up and walked to your parents' room and locked the door.

While your dad downstairs still sitting at the dining room, probably thinking what he had done to you.

 

"D-dad how could you slapped me.." you muttered with tears flowing down your cheeks. Your right cheek was obviously red. You sighed and can't imagine how to face your friends tomorrow as you thought you want to meet them.

"I have to cancel my plan tomorrow. I can't face them with my ing red cheek" you mumbled again while wiping your tears away with a tissue in your had.

"No. I can't be like this. I have to show that I'm strong and not that weak. This isn't me. This isn't Park Haneul. Park Haneul is a strong girl" you strengthen yourself and off to bathroom to wash up.

 

Then you changed into a pajamas and climb your bed slowly. After 5 minutes thinking, you felt tired and immediately dozed off to your dreamland...

 

--------------------

 

End Of Chapter 25!

I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time. I'm lazy hehehe. Forgive me okay? By the way, I really read your comment but maybe I don't reply it. All your comments make me touched to be honest. I swear I'm not lying.

So happy to meet my new subbies but sad news came out. I lost a suscriber TT^TT But it's okay though since I have my others 106 subbies. Thank you so much for all the support guys! I love you A LOT <333

And million of thanks for those who upvote my ff. I never thought you will upvote my ff. Thanks again guys! Byeeee~

 

 

*Just kill me guys ;~:*

Byeeeee readers ^^