030

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

You woke up as usual when your alarm rang. "U-uh.." you groaned sleepily, rubbing your eyes.

With eyes closing, you dragged your legs to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, you thought something. "Should I avoid Daehyun for his goodness? I don't want Minji to harm him because of me"

Sighing, you took a warm bath and get ready for school.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Daehyun's POV

 

I went to school like usual but something weird happened. My girlfriend avoid me. Not Hyosung of course. It's Haneul. Why did she ignored me? When I want to hold her hand she will move aside. What happen to her? Did Hyosung disturb her again?

It's lunch time so I waited for her. I saw her walking towards me while smiling but slowly her smile faded.

"Hi-"

The hell man she just walked passed by me. 

I tried to catch her up but she walked too fast. Once I blinked, I can't see her anymore. Scratching my head, I left to meet B.A.P.

"Hey guys.." I sat beside Youngjae. "Uh hi Daehyun hyung" Jongup who was eating saw me and waved. "Hey why you look so upset..?" Youngjae asked me.

I let out a heavy sigh. "I don't know why but Haneul avoided me all the time!"

"She won't ignore you if you don't do anything wrong dude" Youngjae patted my shoulder. Maybe he knows what I feel but hey he doesn't even has his own girlfriend.

I rolled my eyes. "How could I know idiot." slapping his head, he winced in pain.

"I tried to be nice but what? You slapped my head. Geez" Youngjae muttered but too bad I heard that and gave my famous glared at him.

Yongguk fatherly asked me, "What happen?"

"I don't know. We don't even fight but when I came to school this morning and tried to do you know all those mushy stuff but she avoided me like took a step away from me" I mumbled, loud enough for all of them to hear.

"Hey may-"

"Hi guys!" Someone cut Yongguk's words. That someone should know Yongguk hates people who cut his words. Yongguk gave me a look. I raised up my shoulder, sign of 'i don't know anything'.

Everyone looked up and saw Minji, Haneul's bestfriend. My eyes brightened up when I saw her. Probably she knows what happen to Haneul, isn't it?

What make me shock is, Minji hugged my arm! "Hi oppa!" She greeted me. I awkwardly smiled at her while Himchan gave me what-the-heck-is-happening look.

"Oppa~ Why you look so shocked? Aigoo, so cute" Minji pinched my cheeks at the very wrong time. Haneul saw that. OMG is this dejavu? Minji who saw Haneul ran away smirked evilly. 'Gotcha Haneul'

I was trying to catch her up but Minji didn't let me. She even hugged me tighter.

"What the are you doing?" I hissed. "Nothing oppa. I just pinched your cheek. What is the problem though?" She carressed my cheeks this time. I slapped her hands away and start looking for Haneul. Minji walked away with embarassment as I slapped her hands infront of B.A.P.

 

End Of Daehyun's POV

 

"What did I just saw? M-Minji pinched my boyfriend's cheek... How could she did this to me.." you walked aimlessly to the rooftop. On the rooftop, you felt a bit calm as you can see beautiful secenery up there.

"Maybe it's the right decision to ignore him" 

"Ignore him what? You want to ignore me? But why? Tell me Park Haneul!" you gasped when you heard Daehyun's voice at the back. "N-Nothing Daehyun. You don't need to know" You were stuttering. 'Stupid mouth. Why do I have to stutter infront of him?'

"I'm your boyfriend Haneul. Why you have to do this? Why?!" Daehyun shouted and took a step.

You also took a step backwards. Daehyun keep walking towards you and you keep walking backwards until you were right at the end of the rooftop.

"Stop Daehyun before I jump" you said, trying to warn him but he shook his head. "You won't dare to jum Haneul. I know you so well"

Daehyun came closer. "Stop it Jung Daehyun. I want to end my life. I don't want Minji to hurt you and me either. I can't bare it anymore." you start to cry.

"What are you talking about Haneul? Why Minji want to hurt you and me?" Daehyun asked.

"You don't have to know. She loves you, Daehyun. Go with her for me. Please.. I don't know I have hurt her everyday. I don't know she suffered a lot because of me. I don't know how hurt she was when she saw me and you, Daehyun. I don't know! I don't what my own bestie's feel. I'm such an idiot. Now, it's time for my bestie to happy. Go with her. And I will watch you guys happily in heaven. Listen to me Daehyun. This is my last wish. If you want me to be happy, better you make my bestie happy. I can't bare it even when I think of the crying Minji because of us. I really can't bare it. Make her happy Daehyun. I'm so sorry but I really have to do this. Tell my parents and The Goddess oh yea and B.A.P too, say I'm sorry and thanks for all of their kindness. I will never forget them. Thanks for everything. It's time for me to go. Bye. I love you Daehyun..." you wiped your tears.

Before Daehyun can stop you, you jumped off the school building. The next thing you heard is Daehyun's voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I'm sorry Daehyun..........'

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It's the final chapter guys! I'm sorry as I can't make this ff any longer as I will always busy so I think I should end it here. I know it's . Sorry ^^

And it's not a happy ending. Sorry again if I disappoint you. I need to continue my second ff too. I'm so busy :-((

Thanks for all the supports! I really appreciate it. Thanks again :-D

Meet again at my second ff guys~ ^^

The link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/439665/fall-for-my-maid-infinite-myungsoo-romance-schoollife-you

Meet again next time. Bye bye~! <333