019

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

A/N : Guys, i'm so sorry for not updating for a few days. I'm so busy nowadays. But I will update long chapter tonight! Please anticipate for it!

So, here in Malaysia, our long holidays already end. We have to face school like before //cry//. I think my teacher will give me more homeworks. So, i think i will rarely update. Once again, I'm very sorry! Enjoy this chappie ^^

 

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mr. Kim send you and your friend to Seoul Mall.

As soon you stepped out from the limousine, you dragged your besties into the mall. You don't know why you are too excited.

You start shopping at GUCCI, Louis Vuiton and more. "Park Haneul, why you are so excited today? Until you want to treat us?" Naeun weirdly asked. "Hmmm nothing actually. I just miss my besties so much since I have my stupid honeymoon" you said.

"Okay then" Naeun answered while catching you up as you walked after them.

"Ahh I'm so hungry right now. Let's have our lunch and we can continue shopping!" you excitedly said while holding your tummy. They look weirdly at you. You rolled your eyes and asked your besties to have your lunch at a luxurious restaurant.

"Yah, are you sure you want to eat at this place?" Bomi asked you.

"Yes. It's okay guys. My treat." you smiled.

They nodded and start to find an empty table.

Eunji, Naeun, Bomi, Minji and you sat down. You ordered your lunch while your friends' eyes widened because of the expensive food. "What you guys want to eat?" You asked innocently. 'Yah, the price is too expensive' Minji mouthed you. "It's okay. It's my treat. Just order what you guys want" you calmly said.

They awkwardly ordered their meal and look at you.

"What? Why you guys look at me like that? Something wrong on my face?" you touched your own face.

"Nothing but we found something weird at you. First, you suddenly asked us to shopping together. Second, you bought handbags, purse, clothes and more for us and now, you treat us super expensive meal. Are you having a fever?" Eunji touched your forehead.

"Aishh, no! I'm just being kind today. Can I?" you slapped Eunji's hand.

They shook their head in unison.

After that, your lunch arrived. All of you enjoy your meal.

Done eating, you guys walked towards the counter to pay for your meal. When the worker said the price, you tried to take your purse from your sling bag but you panic.

"Guys, what can I do now? I forgot to bring my purse!" you panickly said. "What?! Then how you bought those stuff for us?" Minji asked.

"I put extra money in my bag but I forgot to bring my purse! Ottohkae?" you jumped panickly and smiled awkwardly to the cashier or whatever it was called.

Suddenly, you heard someone laughed. "Hahahahaha, Park Haneul. You forgot to bring your purse? Pity you" someone mocked you. You look at that 'someone' and saw Hyosung was laughing at you.

"What are you doing here, ?" you asked her disgustingly.

"Huh, of course I'm here to have my lunch with Daehyun idiot" she said.

You rolled your eyes and automatically forgot about your purse. Then the cashier cleared . You glared at her.

After a few minutes, Daehyun and B.A.P arrived.

'OMG! What are they doing here? So embarassing!" you facepalm. Unluckily, Daehyun saw you.

"Yah Park Haneul, what are you doing here? I have told you dont find me right?" Daehyun glared at you.

" please. Who find you? I just hang out with my besties" you look at your besties and they nodded.

He rolled his eyes. 

"Haneul-ah, just ignored them! We have to settle your payment first" Bomi poked you. "Payment? What payment?" Daehyun asked.

You hit Bomi. 'Yah why did you say that loudly' you mouthed her. She apologized and rubbed the place that you hitted. "Nothing. I-"

"Haneul forgot to bring her purse and now she can't pay for her lunch" Hyosung cut you.

You gave her a death glare but she just looking and blowing her nails. "In your face then. Baby, let's go now" Daehyun hold Hyosung's hand and dragged her away while B.A.P just look at you, full of sympathy. Luckily, gentleman Yongguk paid for your meal. "Oh you don't have to do that" you said to Yongguk.

"It's okay, Haneul-ssi" Yongguk showed his gummy smile.

"Thanks, Yongguk-ssi" you smiled sweetly and watched B.A.P waved at you and walked away.

"Thanks God. Yongguk save me" you mumbled. Your besties chuckled.

"Let's go home now" you dialed Mr. Kim's number.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

End Of Chapter 19!

I don't know if this chappie is long or not but I'm getting tired and sleepy now. So, goodbye guys!

LOL blank Daehyun is cute.

So, see you guys soon~ Byeee ^^