003

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

You were startled when someone slammed your table loudly. You looked up just to see your enemy again, Hyosung.

"What the hell do you want from me?" you asked, glaring at her. But she didn't flinch a bit.

"Well sweetie. You think you can escape from me after what you had done uh? No freaking way, " Hyosung crossed her arms and glared at you too. She didn't seem like getting over the small fight yet and that made you annoyed even more.

"Excuse me? ? I believe you are talking about yourself, aren't you?" you said.

"How dare you to talk to me like that! I'm the prettiest and the most gorgeous queenka in this school and Daehyun's girlfriend!" Hyosung yelled furiously. It was like you can see steam was coming out from her nose and ears. That was how mad she was this time.

"No one gives a about that. Now, can you please leave me alone? I'm sick of looking at your face all day" You scoffed, annoyed.

You were too lazy to see her face again so, you walked away instead as you knew she wasn't going anywhere even when you force her to.

Hyosung stomped her feet because she couldn't believe you treated her like that. No one had treated her like how you did. Since it was the first time, she couldn't be any angrier.

You walked to the restroom and washed your face. You were tired of all of this.

After you washed your face, you headed back to your class but your teacher was already there.

"Sorry teacher, I'm late." You apologized. "Oh, it's okay. I haven't start my lesson yet. You can take your seat, Haneul" Mrs. Park said.

You didn't give her any reply and went to your seat and sighed heavily. Hyosung made your day tiring already when in fact, it was still early. You didn't know she had an ability to annoy people so easily.

 

Kring!! The school bell rang, as a sign of lunch. Your classmates started to step out of the classroom before the teacher can say anything. Mrs. Park shook her head and joined the student to walk out.

You packed your things, about to go to the cafeteria and have lunch with your bestfriends.

While you were walking, you saw your bestfriends were already settled themselves at your special table at the middle of the cafeteria. No one was allowed to sit there except for you and your bestfriends.

"Hi, guys!" you greeted them.

"Hi! Haneul, you look happy!" Bomi wriggled her eyebrows teasingly.

"Me? Happy? How did you know?" You asked jokingly as you looked for vacant seat.

"Oh, sit down Haneul" Eunji offered while patting a chair next to her.

"Thanks. I'm going to order my drink first. Be right back guys!" you said happily. Actually, you were trying to hide your emotions. You weren't actually happy at the moment but not to make your friends worried, you decided to hide it from them and pretend like nothing happen.

On your way to order your drink, Hyosung bumped onto you and 'accidentally' spilled her chocolate milkshake on your white, silk blouse.

"What. You. Had. Done. To. My. Favourite. Blouse" You gritted your teeth and curled up your fist, clearly pissed at Hyosung. You didn't know how long she was going to continue her and annoyed you but you were oblivious to the fact that you were not going to let this slip off again. You had had enough.

"Oops? Didn't see you there" Hyosung cackled with her followers and walked away, leaving you with your now-chocolate-ish-blouse.

"I swear I'm not gonna forgive you and I will never plan to do so. Watch your back, Jeon Hyosung" You muttered.

her and her friends, you thought furiously.

 


 

Not really a long chapter, I know but I will try harder to make it longer for the next ones. Please anticipate more! Don't forget to suscribe, comment and upvote sweeties~

See you all on the next chapter :)