016 (honeymoon part 3)

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

You didn't realise you were asleep on your way back to the hotel. You were very full from the delicious dinner you had with Daehyun and seemed like your eyes had gotten heavier as minutes passed by. Not so long after the ride, both of you arrived at the hotel but you were still fast asleep next to Daehyun. He sighed.

"Hey Haneul. We're here. Wake up." Daehyun poked your cheek. But you had yet to show any sign of waking up soon. Another sigh escaped his lips.

"Ungh" You groaned loudly, frowning because someone disturbed your sleep.

Daehyun shook his head. "I have no choice then." He stepped out of the car and walked to the opposite side. After he opened the door, he unbuckled your seat belt, carefully as he did not want to disturb your slumber again. He then carried you in his muscular arms and headed towards your room. It was really getting late. No wonder you were sleeping soundly.

He swiped the room card and entered the room quickly as his arms were getting sore from carrying you. He laid you down on the bed slowly. Seemed like you didn't look like you were waking up, much to his relief. He yawned. But he sighed as he stared at you sleeping on the bed. He knew you probably wouldn't like it if he sleeps on the same bed as you, invading your space was what you would probably say if it ever happens. He can imagined all the accusations that will come out of your mouth for the entire day and he was too exhausted for that. Making up his mind, he grabbed the extra blanket and pillow in the closet and walked towards a comfy couch in the living room. Well, it was pretty big actually. And very comfortable so he didn't really mind having to sleep in the couch and not on the huge king sized bed.

Daehyun didn't forget to spare you a glance before going to sleep. Deep inside, he admired your beauty but too much ego buried inside of him made him refused to admit it. Without him realising, his face was already an inch close to your sleeping face. A drool escaped from your mouth and he couldn't help it but chuckled. He couldn't believe he just thought about how cute you were. He had a girlfriend for god's sake. He couldn't careless as  he inched closer until he felt his lips touched your forehead. That was when he realised what he had done and he can feel his cheeks were getting hot. "What am I doing seriously?"

Backing off, he settled in the couch and prepared to go to sleep. He didn't know he was going to dream of you that night. A good one.

 

    


 

 

"Hey, snorehead! Wake up before this beautiful leg kick you in the !" You screamed in his ears making Daehyun's eyes widened in surprise. His heart beat faster than normal and he glared at you. "What the , Haneul?"

"That's my line! We're going to Nami Island today. You have 15 minutes to get ready or I will lock you in this room." You rolled your eyes. How could he forget about this important plan!

Daehyun had to drag both his legs to the bathroom since he was still sleepy and tired. But he knew he needed to obey you or his ears will have to be sacrificed to your endless nagging. It would take forever to finish. Seriously.

Your nagging is one of the biggest nightmare he could ever imagine, so he decided to quicken his pace and take a real quick shower before your annoying scream is heard in the whole building.

Done getting ready, Daehyun locked the hotel room and met you at the lobby. Both of you headed to your destination.

 


 

The journey to Nami Island took around an hour and that included the ferry ride to the island. Daehyun who was sitting next to you rolled his eyes. You were way too excited for this. You started to jump in your seat, couldn't wait to go out and enjoy the picturesque view of Nami Island which was famous as a honeymoon destination for newlyweds.

The moment you stepped out of the ferry, your mouth gaped at the beauty of the island. Everything was too beautiful to be real.

Suddenly your stomach growled loudly. The fact that you still haven't had breakfast hit you hard. 

"Hungry? Let's go grab some food before we start exploring." Daehyun raised an eyebrow. You eagerly nodded.

Not so far from where you both were, there was a vintage cafe. The scent of coffee and bread immediately greeted your nose and you couldn't hold  on the hunger any longer as  your dragged Daehyun. Daehyun wasn't sure how many times he had been rolling his eyes today. All because of the same reason. You.

Once you had claimed a table you told Daehyun to buy the food. "I will wait here. Go and buy some good food for me."

"What do you want?"

"Iced Americano and two chocolate muffins please."

Daehyun nodded and went to the counter.

10 minutes of hellish waiting, your breakfast finally arrived and you gobbled out like you'd never eaten before. The young lad in front of you chuckled. He can feel people staring at both of you but he didn't care. You just never failed to amuse him until the end and he couldn't help but to like that cute part of you. Now he felt like he was cheating on his girlfriend who was still waiting for him back in Seoul. Oh well.

 


 

Done eating, you jogged towards an ice-cream parlour and ordered a mind green tea ice-cream which was your all-time favourite.

Daehyun gave you a disapproving look as you were too into eating and the ice-cream was all over your mouth. The ice-cream was definitely one of the best you've ever had, so you barely cared about how Daehyun thought of you at the moment.

"What? Never seen a beauty eating an ice-cream before?" You snickered, finishing the last bit of your ice-cream. Daehyun rolled his eyes, again for the umpteenth time that day and scoffed, "You think I'd leave my perfect girlfriend for you? Not in a thousand years."

 

Oh Daehyun, how you wished you know what was going to happen to you in the near future.

 


 

End Of Chapter 16!

A litte date for the newlywed~ Hope you enjoyed the chapter! More fluff coming soon I think? See you all soon <3

MY LITTLE SUNSHINE, HE'S THE CUTEST.

GIF NOT MINE;