007

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

Meanwhile on the other side of another victim..

School just ended and as usual it ended perfectly well with his girlfriend by his side, he thought.

"Where the hell is she?! I've been waiting for almost an hour right now. Seriously? I don't live to wait for her forever to come and get me" The lad growled angrily at the school gate, waiting for his precious girlfriend to come. It had been almost an hour but his girl was still not coming.

"If she doesn't show her up in five minutes, I'm really going to leave" He muttered again.

In less than five minutes, the most hated giggles on earth could be heard. The lad looked up just to be greeted with his beloved girlfriend who was hated because of her famous y attitude with everyone. Love is blind, they said but it's true. Everyone knows how bad she was but her boyfriend was blinded with her prettiness, iness and hotness. A lot of boys swooned over her even they knew how rude and mean she could be but her perfections blinded them all.

"Oppa~ Did you wait long? Are you mad because I'm late?" Hyosung clung to Daehyun's arm as she blinked cutely at him.

Daehyun's anger instantly faded down and he lied, "No, babe. I just arrived. Of course I'm not mad! I was just here five minutes ago! There's nothing for you to worry. You know I will never can get mad at you"

"Okay" Hyosung smiled widely and managed to look sincere but deep in her heart she mentally scoffed. Why the heck I would be worried? All I need is your money.

Daehyun opened the car door for Hyosung as she slipped in with a small smile.

After they got into the car and buckled their seatbelts, they dozed off to their usual spot of hanging out after school.

 

                                                                                        


 

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

I managed to arrive safely with my girlfriend at our special spot after school, the club. The club wasn't for some random men and women to here and there, but the truth is, this club was ours and only ours. This won't make sense to some people but Yongguk bought this club before it went closed and made it as our special spot. It was a bit hideous though but I love it because people from my school won't see us hanging out at such place. And I tell you, all the s and es here were grade A type too.

As usual, I opened the car door for Hyosung being a gentleman I really am.

She walked out georgeously and smiled sweetly at me and she swayed her hips while walking towards the door. I opened it for her and told her to get in.

"Let's go in." I said to her and she nodded.

When we walked inside, the club was blasting loud music mercilessly but we were used to it already. It's not a big deal to bear with all these loud music which possibly can make you grow deaf by any second.

I can saw B.A.P was already here with pretty girls all around them.

I rarely hang out with pretty girls like the others as I already have my own more gorgeous girlfriend and I knew she won't be happy if she found out that I make out with random girls I just met.

"Ssup" I greeted.

"Yo, Daehyun has arrived with his precious girlfriend guys" Youngjae emphasize the word precious after he pulled out from the hot make out session with a girl next to him. Not to mention his hand on her thighs though. I noticed his way of mentioning my girlfriend but I shrugged it off since I'm used to it. B.A.P members never like the fact that I'm dating Hyosung from the start. I wonder why. Hyosung is one amazing girl yet they couldn't accept her after more than a year dating her. I couldn't help but to feel bad for her to go through this when I knew she didn't deserve it.

"Have a seat, gentleman" Himchan ushered me to the seat infront of him.

"Why don't you ask your y girlfriend too?" Youngjae smirked.

"Yoo Youngjae. I don't know what the hell is your problem with my girlfriend but stop this when she is around" I glared at Youngjae who was giving a i-don't-give-a-damn look.

"It's okay oppa. I'm used to it. Isn't this the way they are being friendly to everyone?" My girlfriend smiled. I didn't know what she actually felt towards B.A.P. I didn't know she actually hated my friends with all of her heart.

                                                           

 


 

After spending my time with Hyosung and B.A.P, I drove Hyosung to her house and got back to mine after that. I was too tired.

I walked into my house and greeted my parents who were silently sitting at the living room as if they were waiting for me to say something. I wasn't aware that I was actually right. "I'm home. I'm just going to sleep now. I'm dead tired"

"Daehyun" My father called me.

"Yes dad?" I replied. 

"Can you please have a seat here? We have something to tell" My mother spoke up with her hands tightly hold to each other.

"O-ohh, okay mom" I said nervously.

I sat infront of my parents and wait patiently.

"What do you guys want to tell me? Be quick, please. I need to sleep"

"I want you to get ready tomorrow evening. We have an arranged marriage set up for you to save our business" My father muttered without hesitation after he cleared his throat. 

"W-WHAT? You guys arranged a marriage for me just because you want to save your business? You only thought of that when you set up this bull? But not my feelings even for a second? And do you think you can make me agree for this? DAMN NO!" I was about to run to my room but I stopped when my father called me once again.

"Jung Daehyun. Agree with this or my wealthiness won't be given to you."

! He knew me too well. He knew what I wanted and that was his money and wealth.

I kept my mouth shut and ran to my room and slammed the door loudly.

END OF DAEHYUN's P.O.V

                                                                      

 


 

End Of Chapter 7!

Yay~ Of course the guy would be Daehyun right? I hope you like the chapter and as usual my beautiful readers, comments, suscribers and upvotes are truly appreciated from the bottom of my heart <3

Daejae *^*

Cr: to the owner [I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES AND GIFS EXCEPT FOR POSTER AND STORYLINE]