014 (honeymoon part 1)

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

You woke up when you noticed the car stopped and Daehyun was no longer next to you. You sleepily rubbed your eyes and saw a big, unknown house. Where am I?

Daehyun who was leading, tucked out a key from his pocket and impatiently opened the locked door. You followed after him and gasped loudly. "Wow. This is amazing." Your eyes started to wander around the house excitedly while Daehyun walked upstairs and tried to open the door of a room. 

"What the hell. Why is this locked?" Daehyun muttered. He was very annoyed. He then walked towards the other room and tried to open it but the result remained the same. What's happening?

"What is wrong with this house?!"

You, who were downstairs for the whole time, quickly jogged upstairs when you heard Daehyun yelled angrily. What now?

"What is wrong with you, man?" You asked. Daehyun glared at you and said, "All of the rooms are locked. Where do we sleep tonight?"

You rolled eyes at him and went to a room which seemed bigger than the others and opened the door easily. "Why isn't this locked?" You looked at Daehyun and he shrugged.

Daehyun urged you to call your mother and ask about this and you did but your mother didn't pick up. You felt strange and suspicious about it but then you received a text from your mother.

"If it's about the locked rooms, I locked all of them except for the master bedroom one. I want you both to sleep together for the night before you go for your honeymoon. Till then, have fun! :) -Mom"

You sighed heavily and gave Daehyun an apologetic look that made Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows curiously. "I'm sorry Daehyun, but my mom wants us to sleep together tonight before our honeymoon starts tomorrow. But, I know neither one of us want to do that, so, as an apologize for my mom's behaviour, I will take the couch and you can have the room by yourself." You took a pillow and a blanket in the closet and went out.

Your husband didn't give you a reply after that and closed his door, wanting to go to sleep after driving for hours.

 


 

"Park Haneul! Wake up now! You have to pack your things up or we will be late!"

Your eyes widened at the loud voice and sat up instantly. Without wasting any seconds, you packed up all the necessary things you need later and went out immediately or you knew Daehyun would be mad if you made him wait.

Daehyun was already in the car, looking so annoyed and grumpy while tapping his fingers impatiently on the steering. You quicken your pace and got into the car. The husband of yours drove away from your new house with no words.

 

After 4 hours of stuck in the car, 4 hours of dead silence, 4 hours of awkwardness, you finally reached the destination. Thanks to the clear road today you managed to arrive earlier than you expected. Daehyun went out and stretched his body. You somewhat felt sorry for him because he had to drive for a really long time and his body must felt so numb. You didn't want to be bothered about it though, but you were a human after all and you had feelings.

Your stomach growled hungrily and loudly which caught the lad's attention and he chuckled silently. Since he was starving too, he dragged you along to the near by restaurant for some food to fill in.

You were so hungry and you ended ordering bunch of food without you noticing. You felt the burning stare Daehyun was sending but ignored it as you kept ordering more food and more food. You may seemed petite and skinny but your appetite wasn't as small as your size.

The food came after you had a long wait. You immediately dug in once you smelled the delicious scent of your food making Daehyun sent you another look. Damn, you're a woman, please behave, was what he wanted to tell. You didn't give a damn when you had your food to enjoy. 

Done eating, both of you went into the car again and Daehyun drove to the hotel you were supposed to go.

 

"OH MY GOD. This is awesome!" You said happily when you safely arrived at the 5-stars hotel your mom had booked for you and Daehyun. It was summer, thankfully so you can swim at the beach later. Grabbing your summer hat, you wandered around the hotel as Daehyun went for the room's key at the reception. He, of course, was receiving lots of attentions from the workers there. It wasn't surprising at all. Like, just look at him. He's tall, handsome, attractive and can be cute at certain times. Who wouldn't want a husband like that? Well, maybe you.

"I got the key. Let's go, wife." Daehyun purposely emphasized the word "wife" in front of everyone. The stares people were giving him made him really uncomfortable. They looked like they were going to eat him up or something.

You weren't aware of the stares and caught up with Daehyun.

Both of you stepped into the elevator and Daehyun pressed the "10" button. You were quite surprised to have a room at the 10th floor, much to your happiness though. The higher the better.

The sound "ting" made you realized you were already at the 10th floor and you went out with the luggage. One of the workers insisted to take care of it but you didn't want to be a burden to any of them and declined the nice offer. You struggled with carrying your luggage but your excitement took over and you giddily stopped in front of your hotel room while waiting for Daehyun to open it with the key. 

Right after he succeed, you ran inside and slam your body on the king sized bed happily like a child. You jumped on it, rolled on it, laid on it as if you've never saw a bed before. Daehyun who was watching couldn't help but to smile a bit at that and thankfully you didn't notice.

You decided to take a bath first before having some rest but were stopped by Daehyun. "Me first. I was driving for the whole time, shouldn't I take a bath first?"

"Yea, whatever." You mumbled, walking away from the bathroom and let Daehyun to shower first because you knew he was right. If you were tired he was probably more than that.

Daehyun came out not long after that just with a piece of white towel wrapped around his torso. You saw the water droplets on his abs but ignored it like it was nothing. You honestly didn't expect him to has such a nice body despite the amount of food he can eat at one time. Daehyun noticed you stole a glance at his abs and smirked. "I have a nice body, huh?"

You shot him a wtf look and he shrugged and walked towards his luggage to take out his t-shirt and shorts. That was when you walked into the bathroom for a long shower.

 


 

End Of Chapter 14!

\

[GIF NOT MINE CR TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER]