020

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

(I changed my font. Sorry if you guys don't like it TT^TT)

 

Mr. Kim fetch you and your besties. He send your besties to their home and headed up to your house.

A few minutes later, you arrived as your house and your besties isn't that far. You stepped out from the limousine and get into your house. 

You stepped inside and found out no one was home. "Daehyun isn't home yet? Good. I don't have to face up with his ugly face and his stupid attitude" you mumbled alone. Tiredly, you walk upstairs and take your bath as it was almost dark outside, sign of night will replace the day.

In your room, you laid your body tiredly and sighed.

"Ahhh tomorrow is school. I hate to face up with Hyosung. That always piss me off" you muttered.

"But it's okay since I have my besties by my side" you smiled a little and headed up to bathroom as your body was sticky and smelly because of sweat.

Done bathing, you walk downstairs. "Daehyun isn't home yet? Weirdo" you grabbed an apple inside the refrigerator and eat it.

You sat on the sofa and turn on the television. When you were busy switching the channel boringly, suddenly your door burst open and Daehyun with Hyosung walked into the house, laughing happily. They were totally ignoring you even you have shot them your famous death glare. You rolled your eyes, don't bothered to scold Daehyun for bringing his 'princess' to your house.

You saw Daehyun brought that into his room and your mind start to think something ert. You shook your head and mumbled, "Aishh, why would I think that? I don't even care about him and what he do" you hit yourself.

After boringly switching the channel, you start to get tired and sleepy.

Lazily you walked upstairs and while you was walking towards your room, you heard something unacceptable. You push Daehyun's room door a little and saw an unpredictable scene. Daehyun and Hyosung are making out! They don't realized you were watching the scene.

Unknowingly, you feel disappointed and sad. 

Trying to not to cry, you ran to your room. 'What is this feeling? Why suddenly I feel this? Why did I felt disappointed and sad when I saw he and Hyosung were making out in my house?' you cried.

You wiped your tears away roughly and wash up in the bathroom, trying to forget what had happen. Done washing up, you climb up your bed and pull out your blanket to cover yourself.

'I don't know why I feel this' you thought.

'Ahh just forget it. I bet I won't have this feeling anymore.' Slowly, you lost in your dream....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YOUR POV

 

I woke up after I heard my alarm was ringing loudly. I groaned, refused to get up. Remembered I have school today, I automatically walk towards my bathroom.

Done showering, I changed to school uniform. Unwillingly, I walked downstairs. Actually, I don't want to meet them and ruined my mood this morning.

When I stepped into the kitchen, I saw Hyosung with his y face and Daehyun like waiting for someone. I just walked away and grabbed my breakfast, apple.

"Park Haneul, I want you to make our breakfast" Daehyun coldly said while Hyosung smirked smugly to me.

"Why would I? This is my house and you have no right to ask me to make your breakfast!" I slammed the dining table loudly. I can tell Hyosung and Daehyun were shocked from my sudden action. I smirked in victory. "Haha, I have right to ask you  to make my breakfast because I'm your HUSBAND!" Daehyun glared at me coldly. I frowned.

That couple smirked and Daehyun peck his lips on Hyosung's. I almost puke when I saw that and quickly make a simple breakfast for that couple. I just make sandwich but without they knowing, I put wasabi in their sandwich. I gave them their breakfast.

Both of them smiled in victory and start eating the sandwich. While I quickly stepped into the limousine to off to school.

In the limousine, I can hear both of them shout my name angrily. I laughed and told Mr. Kim to drive off.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

End Of Chapter 20!

Sorry if it was boring and you guys hate it :-( 

I will spam you with B.A.P gif as an aplogized!\

 

 

 

 

 

Bye guyssss ~