029

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

School ended.

You called The Goddess except for Minji of course to tell them about Minji.

 

All of you met at the school garden.

"Why did you called us?" Bomi asked you.

"Yeah why? And why Minji isn't here? Are you forgot to call her?" Eunji scratched her head.

"Actually, I called you guys to tell you something and it's about Minji. That's why I don't call her" you said.

"About Minji? Tell us!" all of them said in unison.

You took a deep breath. "Minji betrayed me"

"What are you talking about? She won't betrayed you! She is your favourite bestie after all" Naeun mumbled. "Yes she was my bestie before but not now" you muttered, still feel a bit angry with her.

"Okay I don't get it. Explain Haneul" Naeun with a bit of impatient told you.

"You guys know that my parents arranged a marriage with Daehyun right?" you started. All of them nodded lightly. "Well we often fighting at first. And hate each other." Everyone nodded again.

You sighed, "After we start to develop feelings to each other, we confessed bla bla bla"

"Okay, so? What's going on with Minji?" Bomi asked, stomping her legs angrily. She is the closest with Minji after you. Maybe she is mad when you talk bad about her true bestie.

"Be patient idiot" Eunji knocked Bomi's head. She is the most understanding person you have ever know. Probably she know you are very hurt and she got mad when Bomi said like that and being rude with you, the leader of The Goddess.

"Daehyun and I were holding hands this morning. You know after the confession thingy. But, somehow I got weird when I can't see Hyosung. Well, she is Daehyun's girlfriend before. Maybe she would get mad if she saw me and Daehyun holding hands. But, I still can't find her" you said.

You looked at your besties. They were all look at you with concern eyes except for Bomi as she is mad.

Then, you continue, "When it was lunch time, I excused myself to the cafeteria first. I was carrying my tray of lunch then someone push me until the food spilled on my blouse. I thought it was Hyosung and I was about to shout her name but I stopped."

"Why did you stopped? Shouldn't you kick her or something?" Bomi who is pissing said, blowing her nails.

Naeun who heard that pinch her arm secretly and Bomi winced.

"I stopped because it was Minji. Not Hyosung nor Secret her gang." you muttered.

"W-what?! It's Minji?! Hey you aren't lying right? She will never did that!" Naeun denied. "Huh do you think I expect it would be her? Of course not! I never thought my bestie betrayed me.." you sighed deeply.

Bomi who was pissing just now softened when looking at you. She knew she was being rude just now. "I'm sorry Haneul. I don't know about this. I'm so sorry for being rude to you just now.. I never thought she would did that. How could she.." Bomi felt really guilty towards you and cried.

"It's okay Bomi. I understand. You are the closest with her after all that's why you hard to accept this" you kindly patted her shoulder.

Bomi smiled and looked at you with sympathy.

"Okay so, do you guys still want to befriend with her? I can't stop you. It's up to all of you wether you still want to befriend her or end our friendship" you said.

"NO! Who want to leave you Haneul? You are the greatest leader!" Eunji cheered you up. You smiled bitterly just thinked about Minji, your bestfriend or now your enemy.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Minji who hid behind a big tree heard your conservation with the others. She smirked. "As I have planned. All clear. Thanks Haneul"

Minji walked towards her car and drove off to her house.

 

After the small meeting with your besties, you back to your house and rest. While resting, your phone vibrated. "Oh its Daehyun" You picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello Haneul" You heard Daehyun's happy voice and smiled.

"Hey Daehyun"

"You arrived safely at home right? Hyosung didn't disturb you right?" Daehyun said with worried tone.

"Hahaha yeah I arrived safely Mr. Jung Daehyun" you laughed heartily. Daehyun who heard you laugh smiled like a fool.

"Hmm I just want to say goodnight. So bye Haneul. Meet you tomorrow! I love you" 

"Goodnight Daehyun. Bye~"

"Wait. Hey where's my 'I love you too'?"

"Okay okay. I love you too Daehyun" you hung up. You feel very happy with Daehyun by your side. You feel safe but will you be happy? With Minji who try to snatch Daehyun away from you? Maybe Minji would harm Daehyun because of you? You shook your head, thinking that would help to forget your problem. But no, it didn't work. With a deep sigh, you fell asleep.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

End of Chapter 29!

Hey I'm sorry okay for not updating. You guys can't imagine how busy I am. I can't update because I'm on vacation. Guess what? I went to Korea!! It's so fun there. I'm gonna miss Korea very much.

Btw, back to my ff, I'm so so so sorry. I hope you can forgive me <3

I'm wondering where's my readers? Why there's no people commenting? I'm hurt okay. I'm very HURT.

I hope you guys can comment this ff for improvement. Don't hate me okay? Thanks anyway for supporting this ff! Bye guys ^^

 

 

Cutie pie sobs TT3TT

Bye everyone~ Meet again at the next chapter <33