024

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

"U-uuh, where am I?" you groaned when you woke up.

"Why I'm here?" you mumbled again, yawning.

You looked at around you and saw Daehyun was still sleeping, his head on both of his hands. You totally forgot what had happened last night. You refreshed back what had happened and immediately remembered about last night and gasped.

"Did Daehyun j-just said 'I-i love you' to me l-last night?" you stuttered as you still in shock.

"Oh no, Jung Daehyun!" you facepalm again.

"Uu-hh what's going on here? Why did I'm sleeping here at the kitchen but not on my comfortable bed?" Daehyun muttered.

"You drank last night and drunk you bastard" you slapped his arm lightly. You admit you feel a bit awkward with him.

"Umm did I? Did I said something wrong until you feel awkward with me?" he asked and trying to refresh his mind. He gasped loudly.

'OMG. Why did I said that to her?! She already know about that? . Calm down Daehyun. Just said you don't mean it' Daehyun thought.

Daehyun cleared his throat. "About last night, I really don't mean it. I just thought you were Hyosung. That's all"

"Okay then. But why you said you have that feeling when you are with me and since our honeymoon?" you bravely asked, bit of disappointed and sad when he said he really don't mean it.

"Uu-uuhh about t-that.."

"Why did you stuttered? You don't mean it? Fine. I don't even care. Make sure you aren't lying, bastard!" you ran upstairs to your room. Unknowingly, tears flowing down your cheeks unstoppable.

In your room, you cried as much as you want. 

"He said he didn't mean it? Did he just think I'm a doll? Don't even have feelings? My heart hurt so much.." you throw away a frame. It was a selca of you and Daehyun at your honeymoon. You smiled widely in the picture while Daehyun looked away.

"I HATE YOU JUNG DAEHYUN!! I SWEAR I WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AGAIN!!" you shouted until Daehyun ran to your room and asked worriedly, "Yah Park Haneul. What's going on there? Open the door!! Don't lock yourself please"

Your heart is just too hurt. "I-i think I have fall in love with him.." you mumbled with your wet face full of tears.

Daehyun got into your room when he found a spare key of your room and unlocked it. "Park Haneul, what with this all of mess? Why are you crying? Why you threw our selca together in Nami Island? Why?! Answer me.." he slow down his voice. His eyes burst into tears.

"I mean it Park Haneul! I really love you. I lied... Please.. Don't do this to me.." he begged you.

"You are lying! I know you thought I'm Hyosung right? I don't believe you. Let's just divorce" you were a little shocked when you said that but pretend you are not. You took a luggage and start packing. You decided to leave that house and live with your parents. And you will tell your parents that you will divorce Daehyun no matter what.

"No! Stop Haneul! Don't do this.." Daehyun hugged you.

"Don't you dare to touch me Jung Daehyun. I warned you. Or I will kill you" you warned with wet eyes.

He slowly let go of you but when you want to walk away, he grabbed your hands and planted his lips on yours. You didn't return the kiss. He look so sad.

Daehyun push your head to deepen the kiss. He then broke the kiss slowly and look at you. You looked away. Embarassed.

 

YOUR POV

 

I want to walk away but Daehyun grabbed my hands and kiss me. I kinda shocked at first but didn't even bothered to return the kiss. His lips is dirty. He have kissed my enemy may times. I hate him but my heart said I love him.

I could see sadness in his eyes when I didn't return the kiss.

Daehyun then push my head and deepen the kiss even more. A few moments, he broke the kiss and looked at me. I looked away as I'm too embarassed about the kiss.

I glared at him.

"Why did you kiss me?! You stole my first kiss, !" I start to hit him many times. He isn't moving and just let me hit him. I don't hit him that hard though.

"Because I love you ! I love you! I love who is infront of me now! Why you are too dumb?! You don't even feel anything when I kissed you...?" Daehyun shouted.

"No" I answered even I don't mean it at all. I walked away and dialed Mr. Lee's number, leaving that who captured my heart.

"Hello? Can you fetch me up at my house and send me to my parents' house?"

"..........."

"Okay. I will wait for you. Thanks ahjusshi" I smiled a little bit as I softened when I heard Mr. Lee's voice. He's like my own uncle. And he treat me like his own daughter.

A few minutes after I waited, Mr. Lee arrived. He saw my red eyes because of crying. I know he want to ask me why did I want to go to my parents' house with my luggage and cancelled when he knew I'm not in a good mood. I feel sorry for him.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

We arrived at my parents' house. I walked in after I bid goodbye to my chaffeur or ahjusshi.

When I stepped in, I can see my parents' shocked face when they saw me. "Haneul-ah, what happen? Why did you come here? Why did you bring your luggage here? Did you fight with your husband?" my mom asked me.

"Yes I fight with Daehyun but can you please don't call him my husband? I hate it. I came here because I want to live with both of you again and I'm gonna divor-"

"NO!!" Daehyun cut you. "I admit we have a small fight just now. I'm her husband. And I'm not gonna divorce you, Park Haneul!"

"Who are you? I don't know you. Sorry" I smirked.

"W-what? You want to divorce with Daehyun?!" your parents said in unison. "Yes!" "No!"

I sighed. "Whatever. I will take a nap. Mom, dad, can you please say to that strangers to leave this home now?" I pointed to Daehyun.

He looked shocked with my words.

I walked upstairs leaving them. I can hear my mom asked Daehyun to leave and I saw Daehyun leave sadly. 'I'm sorry Daehyun...."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

End Of Chapter 24!

Dont mad at me if I disappoint you guys with this chapter. Sorry! >.<

 

 

 

 

 

OMG i hate you jung daehyun ;~;

Annyeonggg~!