006

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

After a silent journey, your huge mansion finally came to your sight. You can't wait to have a long bath and refreshen yourself after a long and tiring day. To tell your friends about the unexpected marriage was also included to one of the tiring thing you did.

You tiredly walked upstairs while dragging your bagpack as it hits the stairs every time you climbed up one.

I'm truly exhausted today. I bet today will be more tiring if I faced that . Your mind said.

"A long and warm bath will do" You mumbled to yourself as you opened your room door and threw your bagpack on the floor, not caring where it landed on. You took off your socks and neck tie and swiftly threw them on the floor with the bagpack.

You were impatient to have a long bath which fit in your long day. With the school uniform still on, you grabbed your towel next to your bathroom door and put it on your shoulders. 

The bath really took longer than you've expected. You expected it would be 10 minutes since the longest bath you've ever took was less than 5 minutes since you hate wasting your time in the bathroom, doing nothing when there are still bunch of stuffs to be done. But today, you guessed it could be a special exception. The bath turned out to be 20 minutes long.

You took out a tank top and a pair of shorts since they are comfortable to wear at night and while sleeping. Not that your parents mind how exposing the clothes were though because they were aware of the fact that you were not going anywhere with those on. And they didn't want to control your life too much, much to your happiness to be given parents like them.

 

"Hey, is dinner ready?" You asked, grabbing an apple from the table.

"Give me five minutes and dinner is all ready, sweetie" 

"Alright mom" you smiled sweetly.

You got yourself seated at your usual place and grabbed a magazine, flipping the pages boringly. Your stomach growled in hunger since you didn't eat anything at school until now.

After waiting for 5 minutes, the dinner was ready to be eaten and you excitedly bounced on your seat while watching the food being served. 

Breaking the not awkward silence, you said "I told my friends about the arranged marriage today at school. I think you can expect how their reactions when they found out and they asked about the "lucky" guy. Who is he though?"

"I don't think this is the right time to tell, Haneul. You will have to wait and see tomorrow. We are going to meet the family. Get yourself dressed up tomorrow and make sure you can make them blind with your prettiness" Your father said, chewing to his food.

You chuckled at his attempt to be funny but agreed anyways.

After having your dinner, you got into your room and laid on your bed lazily.

"Oh I must call Minji first" you mumbled. You tucked out your phone from your shorts' pocket and started dialing Minji's number. After few rings rang on the phone, someone picked up and you heard a familliar voice greeted you.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Minji. I need to tell you about the marriage."

"What is it? Did you know already who's the lucky?" she asked anxiously.

"Actually, my dad didn't tell me yet since tomorrow evening we are meeting the family. I don't know how to feel right now. I'm nervous to meet them and my future husband but I'm also sad and disappointed"

"Really? That fast? I wish for the best for you, Haneul. I feel bad for you to go through all this at such a young age. I know you can do it! I'm really curious who the lucky guy is!" Minji spoke excitedly.

"Thanks, Minji. This is why I love you the most. Okay seems like I need to go to sleep since I have to go through more challenges tomorrow. So, goodnight!"

Minji hung up when you did and you put away your phone, then pulling up the blanket until it reached to your chin. You sighed heavily at the thoughts of what going to happen once you meet your in-laws.

You switched off the lights and left the small one next to you on since you were not so good in sleeping in the dark.

Then, you were off to dream world without knowing something more challenging than you thought is coming.

 


 

End Of Chapter 6!

I sincerely apologized for another bad chapter. I had author block nowadays so I hope you all understand!

Feel free to drop a comment and gain a karma point after you did!

Yeah, I know Daehyun was being a cute little poop there. I'm very aware of that.

Cr: to the owner (I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES OR GIFS EXCEPT FOR THE POSTER AND STORYLINE)