009

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

You looked up and your eyes widened.

 

 

"J-JUNG DAEHYUN?! Why are you here?!" 

"PARK HANEUL? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I'm the one who shall be asking you, Jung Daehyun. What are you doing here?" You asked after few times taking a deep breath to keep yourself calm or else you will do something disapproving.

But before Daehyun could answer, your mother interrupted and said, "Nice! You both already know each other. Things will be easier"

"B-but mom!" You tried to argue but were interrupted with your mother again. "No excuses, Haneul. You agreed to this already and there is no way to take it all back. Okay so, since things got a lot easier than we planned, how about leaving our kids to have some private spaces alone?" The others nodded approvingly and your mother didn't forget to say, "Don't do anything inappropriate okay!"

You were about to defend yourself back but they already left. You and Daehyun were left together in the private room and awkwardness was lingering in the air with thick silence conquering it.

You caught Daehyun glaring at you and since you were not comfortable with it, you blurted out your unsatisfaction. "What the hell are you looking at?!"

"Pfft, nothing. But wait a minute. From what I've heard just now, you'd agreed with all these bulls?! What the !" Daehyun scoffed.

"I did this to help you and your family to save your business. At least be grateful, ." You dialled your chaffeur's number and told him to pick you up. You didn't forget to tell him to be fast as you didn't want to stay with Daehyun any longer. Just to see his face made you felt like throwing up.

You left and there was Daehyun alone in the room. He also tucked out his phone and called his girlfriend to meet him up at the restaurant. Hyosung agreed eventhough deep in her heart was cursing Daehyun with all of her might for distracting her hot make out session with her another boyfriend. She shooed her boyfriend away after leaving a wet, sloppy kiss on his lips. She was at least thankful Daehyun didn't know what she was doing behind his back and she was aware of the fact that Daehyun definitely won't be happy if he found out which made Hyosung being totally careful.

                                                                

 


 

Hyosung's P.O.V

 

Screw you, Jung Daehyun. Really?! Now?!

Daehyun just called me and asked me to come to the grand restaurant in Gangnam after being left there alone. Like seriously, I'm not your freaking secretary to work for you and accompany you whenever I can. All I wanted was his wealth. Loves between us didn't exist or maybe he was the only one who thought so? I chuckled when I thought of Daehyun, thinking that I actually love him when I actually didn't. None of his sweet actions made my heart flutter and none of his kisses were my taste. He was too gentle and sweet. What a gentleman, I scoffed.

Unlucky for me when Daehyun had such friends who kept on ruining my plans. They always talk about me and I found out they knew about my true intention but didn't tell Daehyun about it since they were aware of Daehyun's feelings for me. He won't believe them anyways. Poor little babies.

I wore a white blouse and purposely ed few of the upper buttons. My black lace bra can be seen too but I don't care. I loved making the males drool over my body and I can see their eyes full of lust. A blouse and a short, tight pants will do for now. I didn't have to please him when my existence already did.

I grabbed my car's key and drove away from my house.

 

After 10 minutes of driving, I arrived at the restaurant and I could see Daehyun waiting for me already. I started swaying my hips while walking and clung to his arm, making him suprised. "I'm sorry I'm late babe." I then pecked his cheek and he flashed his famous smile.

"It's okay, baby. Let's go to the club. B.A.P are waiting for us" He replied and wrapped his arm around my waist. Do we really have to meet the guys? How I wish you know how much I hate them!

"Let me drive baby" Daehyun asked for my key and I threw it to him and stepped into the car.

 

 

We just arrived at the club. We walked in and we can see B.A.P were sitting with their usual s at our usual spot.

"Hey guys." Daehyun took a sit. "Hey, hyung" Junhong or more well known as Zelo, greeted him back after taking a small sip of his vodka. He was not even legal yet but no one can stop him.

We sat down and Daehyun handed me my coke. I didn't feel like drinking and get drunk in front of these jerks. They ruined my appetite. I was busy drinking my coke until Himchan spoke, "Hyosung, did you managed to sweep off all Daehyun's money yet?" He cackled along with the other guys except for Daehyun who was just smiling. I can't believe my eyes. Did he just smiled instead of calming me down like he always did?

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked panickedly. I squished Daehyun's hand for help. "Hey, it's okay! They were just joking. You don't have to take it serious. But I will be glad if you guys stop though. Don't have to be so mean to her" He muttered. His friends shrugged and continued on sipping their alcohol as I just stared in envy. God, I need some vodka too.

 

End of Hyosung's POV

 

All of B.A.P members except Daehyun obviously secretly smirked when they saw how panicked Hyosung was earlier. And they clearly remembered why they never approve Hyosung since that day.

 

[Flashback]

 

B.A.P were on their way to their class except for Daehyun who excused himself to the toilet.

Suddenly they heard noises not far away from them. "Hey! Are you blind? Can't you see me walking? Ugh stupid" They thought the voice was really familliar and they used to hear that voice a lot.

"I think I know that voice" Yongguk said curiously. Then they heard another voice. "Excuse me? You were the one who bumped onto me! You shouldn't putting all the blame on me when you were not looking where you were heading to!"

"Let's go there and watch what's going on!" Jongup mumbled, excited to see what had caused such scene.

B.A.P quickly walked to the place and they can see you and Hyosung yelling at each other. They knew who was the guilty and the innocent one. They knew it all but decided to keep it as a secret from Daehyun. You can say that they were annoyed at how Daehyun was acting back there to defend his girlfriend. They were also pissed at how biased Daehyun was being without hearing your explanation first. And they never thought that the kind Hyosung slapped you! They knew who you are and they didn't believe Hyosung dared to slap you just like that. Not to mention they noticed the smirk Hyosung flashed after you walked away in defeat.

 

[End Of Flashback]

B.A.P will never forget that incident which revealed how bad and fake Hyosung was. Since then, they never approve at whatever Hyosung did but they can't do anything about it since Daehyun was head over heels for her. All they can do was keep praying for Daehyun to know the real Hyosung.

 


 

End Of Chapter 9!

Thanks for reading and as usual! Feel free to drop a comment, suscribe and upvote <3

 

How adorable T__T

Cr: to the owner [I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES AND GIFS EXCEPT FOR POSTER AND STORYLINE]