011

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

School ended earlier than usual since it was friday. You really wanted to go back home and have some rest for the whole day and since tomorrow was Saturday, you were planning to stay up late too.

Tomorrow is saturday and I can sleep a little bit more after staying up, you thought. Can't wait to lie down on your bed and cuddle with your squishy teddy bears.

At home, you changed your uniform to more comfortable clothes. You were heading downstairs when you heard your stomach growled loudly, asking for some food. There weren't any food here either. You walked to the kitchen but no one was there. Strange.  And then you remembered something. Your maid won't be for a week because of emergency which cannot be avoided. Who was going to cook for you now?

"What am I going to eat if the maid isn't here? I'm starving to death right now." You mumbled alone as your hands busy checking out for food in the fridge and cabinets. But much to your disappointment, you still found nothing.

You started to head towards the living room and switched on the tv. Today was such a boring and plain day. No interesting shows and no food. You kept on switching the channel but 5 seconds after that you got bored and sighed. "I'm so bored. I think I could die", you murmured. Why can't you think of something to do?! Why when there was a maid, you always had something to do but when she wasn't here, all the interesting stuffs seemed like disappearing. 

While mumbling alone, your phone rang. You ran upstairs since you left your phone in your room. Who could that be?

"Hello?" You said.

"Haneul, get ready now. We're going to meet The Jungs Family." Your mother said. "But where are we going?" You asked. Just wondering if you can wear casually. "I have no time to explain now. Go and get ready and please be fast or we will be late!" Your mom hung up after that and she sounded like she was in rush. You couldn't even reply when she quickly ended the call, making you stomped your feet. Pissed of course. You didn't get to eat since there were no food to eat and you were super hungry.

You walked to your closet and mumbled angrily.

Done changing, you walked downstairs and opened the door and you saw your parents were already waiting in the limo. Sighing, you placed yourself next to your mother. It's definitely going to be a long day.

 

"Get your out of the limo now. We've arrived." Mrs.Park, your mom demanded which made you immediately opened your eyes widely. Why are we at the café?

"Mom, what are we doing here?" You asked.

"We want to discuss about your wedding."

You chased after your mother when she walked away from you. You saw Daehyun and his parents waiting right after you stepped into the café and you smirked when you thought of what happened at the mall the other day.

You and your parents sat infront of Daehyun's family. "So, we are here to discuss the date of our kids' wedding. Which date will be suitable to held the wedding?" My father asked, breaking the silence.

I don't want to get married this soon! Little you didn't know, Daehyun was actually thinking the same thing. Was that what we called fate or destiny?

Both of you just sat like a statue. No one dared to speak up and went against what the discussion would be.

"We have decided. Their wedding will be held on 28th of June and it's next week" Mr. Jung said. Calm. "That fast?!" You couldn't help but to sprint out of your seat and yelled. Daehyun did the same. Chuckling, your mother said, "Look at both of you! So cute together!"

Both of you looked at each other and turned around instantly when your eyes met his. Then, Daehyun's eyes widened. "B-but, that day is my birthday!"

"Yes. It's on your birthday. And this marriage is your birthday present! Isn't that lovely?" Mrs.Jung started clapping her hands like a seal and your mother joined with a wide smile. It wasn't like she didn't know how much you hated this marriage but for The Jungs' good, you had to do this. 

"Oh and you guys will find a wedding dress together too!" She continued.

"What?!" You shouted. "No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no way!" This is not happening to me. I must be dreaming. 
 

"Both of you must be looking so cute together." Your father who was silent spoke and you could've sworn you saw him winking at you teasingly. "Whatever. Can we go back home before I burn out all of you here?" You groaned and got up from your seat, not wanting to stay any longer even though you knew, once you get married with Daehyun, you will have to see his face every single day. Your parents joined you and respectfully bowed to the other family before stepping out of the café.

As soon as you got into the limo, you fell asleep and had some unknown dream.

                                                                                    

 


 

End Of Chapter 11!

Thank you for the supports^^ Subscribe, comment and upvote <3

[I DON'T OWN THE GIF] 

Cr. to the rightful owner.