028

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

YOUR POV

 

It was lunch time. I decided to have my lunch with Daehyun and his friends, B.A.P.

"Daehyun, I will go to cafeteria first okay?" I asked Daehyun while he and his friends were talking to each other.

He gave me a light nod.

So, I walked towards the cafe and bought my food.

When I'm holding the tray of my lunch, someone push me. 'It must be that Hyosung' I gritted my teeth when I think of Hyosung. She will never leave me alone.

"Jeon Hyosu-.." I stop when I saw who was the one who push me. I gasped loudly. I can't believe she did this to me!

"M-minji-ah...." I called her.

Minji gave me an evil smirk. "What Park Haneul? Don't believe what you had saw just now? Yes. I'm the one who push you"

"B-but why..?" I muttered. I just can't believe my eyes.

"Because of YOU!! You steal my Daehyun. How dare you?! You never know about my feelings Haneul! You never care about me! Do you know how hurt I am when I saw you and Daehyun were holding hands? Do you know that?!" Minji yelled at me.

I was speechless all the time and give Minji some times to express her feelings.

Then I heard she told her friends to drag me to the abandoned classroom. They hold my hands firmly and that kinda hurt me.

In the classroom, Minji locked the door so no one will disturb her business with me.

 

One of her friends push me and I fell on the floor. Then Minji forced me to sit on the chair.

"Finally, the time came. I had waited for this for a long time Haneul. When I know you will get married with my love, I was hurt. I suffered a lot. But I know you won't accept him but I was totally wrong! You betrayed me!" She start to yell again.


"How can I know you love him when you didn't tell me?! I won't accept and fall in love with him if I know that. Why Minji? Why?!" I shouted at her with anger.

"You should ask me Haneul. By the way, it's too late if you want to apologize now. I want to get my revenge back. I won't let you live in peace. NEVER. Note that" Minji walked away but turned around and gave me a kick on my tummy.

I start crying. I never thought that she will did this to me. She betrayed me. Shouldn't she support me? 

 

I wiped my tears away. 'I should show to her that I'm not weak. Show her the real Park Haneul' I smirked and walked out the abandoned classroom.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I walked towards the cafeteria calmly and act like nothing happen.

I can see Daehyun and his friends are busy eating. I smiled and greet them, "Hi guys!"

"Oh hi Haneul-ssi" Yongguk flashed his famous gummy smiled. I smiled back. "Don't call me formally guys. Just call me Haneul okay?" Six of them nodded except for Daehyun of course.

"What happen to your blouse Haneul?" Daehyun asked me curiously. I grow nervous. "U-um nothing Daedae. I tripped myself just now and my food spilled on my blouse"

"Oh okay. Let's eat" Daehyun continued eating without hesitation.

 

After lunch ended, I meet my besties (well Minji isn't anymore).

I take my sit beside Eunji. She looked at me weirdly. "Hey, you always sit beside Minji. This is weird"

"U-uh nothing. I just feel like sitting beside you from now" I fake a smile. I looked at Minji and she gave me don't-you-ever-tell them look. I nodded and she smiled, satisfied.

A few minutes later, the teacher came in and start the lesson as usual.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

End of chapter 28!

Finally I have some times to update this chapter~

I'm very sorry for not updating. Please forgive me sobs LOL. I just hope you guys enjoy it! And everyone thought that someone is Hyosung right? Well it's not.

Haha sorry once again guys!

Btw, don't forget to:

SUSCRIBE!

COMMENT!

UPVOTE!

 

I hate him for being so perfect TT^TT

Okay bye bye <3