005

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

You almost immediately woke up at the sound of your alarm next to your bed. Groaning, you walked towards the bathroom to shower and freshen up after a long, deep slumber you had all night.

The shower didn't take long as you were later than usual even you weren't that late actually. You put on your school uniform and after you were done and satisfied with yourself, you quickly went downstairs.

About yesterday was still bothering you and it made you sick. You mentally told yourself, I can do this.

 

Your POV

I walked downstairs just to see my father with a poker face on. I shrugged and greeted them like nothing happen.

"Good morning mom, dad"

"Morning" They both said in unison. I took my usual seat infront of my mother and ate my breakfast quietly until my father spoke up.

"Have you think about yesterday? I hope you know I won't take a no as an aswer wether you agree or not" Father lifted up his gaze from the newspaper to me.

"Yes I did. In fact, I thought about it a lot and like you said, my answer would be a yes even I disagree and that's it. I agree" I mumbled.

"I'm glad to hear that. No changing your mind after this" He continued reading the newspaper in his hands.

I excused myself from my parents and walked out my house to go to school. Like my usual routine, I greeted Mr. Lee and he gave me a small smile as he opened the door for me. In the limousine, I sighed heavily thinking of my future husband. This wasn't something I've planned of course. Who the hell wants a stranger as husband? Well, if he is attractive enough to catch my attention, I won't be too sad.

End of your POV.

 

The journey to your school wasn't as short as you expected due to the bad traffic jam just now which unconsciously made you pissed off early in the morning. The honks from other vehicles almost made you jump out of the limousine and punch every people who caused such noises. They all shall be glad that you were in your right state and not really punching them.

But you weren't pissed anymore when you saw your friends at the gate. You waved and flashed them a bright smile.

"Hi guys! Did I late today?" You asked teasily as you swung your arms around two of your friends next to you and they just chuckled.

"Fortunately no. We almost left you but we saw your limousine." Minji explained. 

"Let's go to the class shall we?" Naeun said and lead the five of you.

Once you all arrived, you and your friends took your seats and waited for the teacher to come. Not long after that the sight of your teacher came and she started her lesson immediately.

 

Kring~!

The bell rang madly and students from different classes rushed out of the classrooms, heading to their destination. You and your friends weren't excepted.

You took a seat your usual table together with your friends while thinking wether you shall tell them about your arranged marriage or not.

"Hey guys. I have something to tell you all." You started nervously, holding your hands tightly.

"Spill" Naeun demanded.

"Actually my parents arranged me a marriage with someone" You ducked your head down and waited for your friends' response. But after a couple of seconds and still not single squeak came from your friends, you started to grow worried and looked at them.

"What?!" They all yelled, receiving attention from the other students.

Glaring, you scolded them for being too loud until five of you gained weird stares from others.

"We're so sorry, Haneul" Eunji apologized

"So, who is the lucky guy?" Naeun asked curiously as she narrowed her eyes at you.

"My parents didn't tell me yet. Suprise maybe. But I'll tell you guys right after I found out okay?" You smiled.

The chatters then went to B.A.P, the new boy band group and how handsome they are. You just shook your head at the sight of your friends fangirling over these blonde guys Bomi showed you in her phone. Thanks guys.

All five of you stood up and left the caféteria, heading to the next class when the bell once again rang madly as a sign the lunch had ended.

 


 

You paid attention during the art class because it was your favorite all these time. You were praised by your teacher on your beautiful art and she pat your back approvingly. You smiled as you continued your drawing.

But that caused someone, at the other side of the class to glare at you full of jealousy. The certain someone or more well known as Jeon Hyosung, clenched her fist and gritted her teeth angrily.

You saw that and just ignored her. 

After a few hours having fun in art class, the art period was finally over and you streched your body when you felt it was getting numb by any seconds.

"I'm sorry guys. I want to have some rest. I can't hang out today" you said sadly.

"It's okay. We are quite exhausted too and planning to have some rest. See you guys tomorrow!" Naeun waved, walking away from the other four.

When the others had gone from your sight, you dialled Mr. Lee's number to fetch you up but stopped when you saw he was already waiting outside. You lightly jogged towards him and got into the limousine sighed in pleasure once your face was hit by cold breeze in the limousine. Mr. Lee then drove off to your huge mansion without saying anything. 

 


 

End Of Chapter 5! I'm sorry if this is too plain and bored you guys but I tried my best. Hope you enjoy! Comments, suscribes and upvotes are loved <3

Adorable Daehyun for you all~  I don't own the gif nor Daehyun (sadly). See you all soon!

Credit to the owner!