023

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

You woke up when your bell rang.

"Ahh, so sleepy" you rub both of your eyes. You take a look at your wall clock and found out that it was 9.00pm and you haven't eat yet.

Sleepily, you walk downstairs and go to the kitchen.

Your eyes widened when you saw there are many food on the dining table. "Who did this? That dumb? Psh" you mumbled.

Slowly you look at the food. "Woah, this look good. But, I won't eat that dumb's cook" you turned around and about to leave but .. suddenly your tummy growled loudly. ", I'm so hungry. Looks like I have to eat that dumb's cook" you your lips and take a sit.

You started to eat his cook deliciously. Unknowingly, Daehyun was watching you and chuckled silently. Then he said, "Tsk, you said you won't eat my cook? And what? You called me dumb?"

You jumped a little bit, shocked when you heard his voice.

"I-i just too hungry. And I don't even know you made this for me" you defensed yourself. Then, Daehyun laughed.

"Pfft, you thought I made this for you? This is for me, pabo" Daehyun laughed again.

"Whatever. You can take your dinner back. I don't want it anymore. Eat it until you faint, " you walked away, leaving the dumbfounded Daehyun.

"Tsk that pabo. I just joking. Of course I made this for her. How can I want to finish this much of food?" Daehyun scratched his head.

 

DAEHYUN'S POV
 

I saw Haneul was eating my cook deliciously and decided to .

"Tsk, you said you won't eat my cook? And what? You called me dumb?"

I chuckled a little when I saw her jumped a little and shocked expression. Then, she muttered. "I-i just too hungry. And I don't even know you made this for me" I can't hide my laugh and burst out laughing.

"Pfft, you thought I made this for you? This is for me, pabo" I laughed again. She's just too funny!

"Whatever. You can take your dinner back. I don't want it anymore. Eat it until you faint, " she walked away, leaving me. Geez that pabo. I just and she want to take it serious.

"Tsk that pabo. I just joking. Of course I made this for her. How can I want to finish this much of food?" I scratched my head. Then, I decided to finish all the food even I'm not hungry. I just don't want that food to be left.

After eating, I want to walk to my room. I peeked Haneul's room and saw she's already sleep. I off to my room and sleep as I have school tomorrow.

 

------------------------

 

(Still in Daehyun's POV)

I woke up and get ready for school. I was early so I sat on my bed for awhile, thinking about yesterday.

It's not like I don't believe Haneul but Hyosung look honest yesterday and that make me  believe her more. Futhermore, she's my girlfriend. I sighed. Of course I can't believe when I saw Hyosung and her gang, Secret were beating up Haneul. But after I left her, she called me and begged for forgiveness. I have tried not to forgive her easily. She's just too nice to resist. 'I'm sorry Haneul'

5 minutes of thinking, I walked downstairs.

I saw Haneul was eating her breakfast. I want to greet her but she saw me and glared at me. I was taken back and cancelled to greet her.

Slowly, I eat my breakfast and tried to catch Haneul up. Unluckily, she off to school first, leaving me. I bet she still mad at me because of yesterday.

I sighed again for the millionth time.

 

END OF DAEHYUN'S POV

 

You arrived in school and met your besties as usual.

(I will skip school session)

 

School ended.

Your besties asked you to hang out but you are too lazy. Tiredly, you stepped into your house and saw B.A.P happily playing video games, chatting and eating. Your house is such a mess right now.

Yongguk the leader saw you. "Hey, Haneul-ssi"

"Hi, Yongguk-ssi. Hi guys." you smiled tiredly and ignored Daehyun. Actually, you were bit mad as you saw your messy house. Magazines everywhere, drinks was spilled on your expensive carpet and they are too noisy. They should respect you as this is your house but you know this house is Daehyun's too.

You walked away, don't even bother to scold or hit them after what they have done. Then, you feel a hand grabbed you. It's Yongguk.

"Hey, don't mind with the messy things?" he asked. "Hmmm no actually. This is Daehyun's house right?" you looked at Daehyun. Your words are full of sarcasm actually. "Oh okay then. You can go ahead.

'. You asked me a damn stupid question? Of course I mind when you messed my house idiot' your mind said and walked to your room.

In your room, you shouted. "Urghhh, I don't know why everyone is so stupid!! Why they always make me mad?!"

You take your bath and changed to a simple outfit.

Then you decided to go to the kitchen to have your lunch, as you are too hungry. You haven't eat at school because you are not in mood. That Hyosung slapped you this morning when she knew Daehyun made you a dinner last night. You don't even know how she found out. She's like a stalker. Creepy.

Hungrily, you walked towards the kitchen. You found out that B.A.P was already home. You sighed in relief. They just make your messy head mess even more. You can see all the mess were already clean. 'Good. That must already cleaned those things'

You were shocked when you saw Daehyun was drinking at the dining room.

"What is that doing here? He drank? Wow, I don't know he was addicted with alcohol" you muttered.

"Yah Jung Daehyun. What are you doing here? Why did you drank too much? You must be drunk now!" you scolded him eventhough you know he's drunk.

"Park Haneul. You know why I drink? Because of you! Why did you ignored me this morning? I want to greet you but you glared at me. When I try to talk to you in school, you ignored me again and walked away. What do you think I am?! I'm a human too! I have feelings" he mumbled when he was fully drunk.

Your heart touched a bit by his words. You don't even know he drank because of you.

You walked slowly to him. "I'm sorry . But I hate you and your girlfriend. I won't be nice with my enemy's boyfriend"

"Park Haneul. Don't be like this. I know it's crazy to tell you this but I have this feeling when I'm with you and I have this feeling since our honeymoon" he started to tear up.

"No no. Don't cry you !" you tried to stop him. "I'm very sorry to tell you this. But, I think... I.. l-love you..." Then Daehyun fainted because he is too drunk.

You closed your mouth and facepalm. "W-why did you told me this? I hate you .."

Then, both of you lost in your own dreamland...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

End Of Chapter 23!

So, how is it guys? Okay dont reply me because I know it was boring. Sorry TT^TT

By the way, I saw 2 people upvote my ff! Thank you very much guys. I want to cry ;~;

As a thank you, B.A.P for youuuuu~^^

 

 

Q: How did B.A.P celebrate your (Yongguk's) birthday?

Bye guys! 

I love youu ~^^