018

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

YOUR POV

Daehyun dragged me away from my ex-boyfie.

"Yah! What is your problem?" I asked him. "Nothing okay? We are late now but you are busy talking with that guy" He rolled your eyes annoyingly.

"Why? You don't have to care. It's my business. Nothing to do with you. Are you jealous, Jung Daehyun-ssi?" I asked him again. "W-what? Jealous? Damn no! I have Hyosung. Why should I jealous because of you?" He get into his car and start the engine.

"Whatever then, Mr. Jealousy" I walked into the car and wear my seatbelt.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a long journey from Nami Island to Seoul, I and Daehyun finally arrived.

I walked out from the car and stretching. 'Arghh, my back is hurt'

Then I grabbed my luggage from the car and walked into the my house to meet my beloved husband, leaving Daehyun alone.

As soon as I stepped into my house, my parents run towards me and hug me tightly.

"Haneul-ah! You are back! We miss you so much" tears start to flowing down from my mom's cheek.

"Aww mom. Don't cry. I'm here now okay?" I wipe her tears away. My dad just patted my back and smiled.

"But where's your husband?" Mrs. Jung asked me. I rolled my eyes at the word 'HUSBAND'

Daehyun arrived just on time. He stepped in and hug his parents.

I don't even know why I feel a bit touched when I saw he hugged his parents and cried.

I walked towards him and patted his back. He glared at me.

"Wow okay okay. No skinship" I stand beside my mom back.

"Both of you must be so tired right? We will leave both of you here. Have enough rest okay?" my parents and Daehyun's parents start leaving.

I nodded and walked upstairs to rest in my room. Thanks God my mom has unlocked all the door back. I can sleep alone ~

I take my luggage and start to tidy my things. 

After 10 minutes, my tummy growled loudly. "I'm too hungry. We don't even have our breakfast before back to Seoul."

Leaving my messed room, I walked downstairs to make my food.

"Daehyun is not here? Good." I looked around and saw a memo pad stick on the refrigerator.

'I hang out with B.A.P and Hyosung. Don't worry and don't find me' 

"Oh please. Why would I worried for him?" I mumbled.

I decided to make a simple sandwich.

After I done, I eat the sandwich hungrily. "Ahh~ I don't know sandwich could be this tasty" I my lips.

Done eating, I go back to my room. "I'm too lazy to tidy this mess room. Should I call my besties and hang out together?"

I take my phone and dialled Minji's number. "Hello?" I heard Minji's voice.

"Hello, Minji-ah! I'm too bored here. Can we hang out together this evening?" I asked her.

"Hmmm okay then. I will tell Bomi and Eunji okay?" Minji agreed. "Arasseo. I will tell Naeun!" I'm so happy right now.

"Tell them to meet me at my house at 3.30pm, okay? We will shopping at the Seoul Mall" ( I dont know if this is exist or not but just pretend it is okay^^)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I choose my clothes and shoes.

Then, I take my bath. "Oops, it's already 3.15pm! 15 minutes left" I quickly wear my top and skinny jeans.

I ran downstairs after I was done changing. I opened the door and I saw my friends are waiting. "Oops sorry for late" I apologized.

"Never mind Haneul-ah. By the way, where's Naeun?" Bomi asked. 

"Ahh, I forgot to call her!" I knocked my own head while my besties just shook their head. I asked them to get in and closed the door.

I called Naeun and told her about the shopping plan. She said she will be here in 15 minutes.

After 15 minutes, Naeun arrived. Sharp at 3.50pm, we off to the Seoul Mall.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

End Of Chapter 18!