027

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

"Good morning Haneul. Wake up now" someone shook your body.

You groaned a little and rubbed your eyes cutely. 

A smile immediately show up when you saw Daehyun with his famous smile. You giggled silently. "Good morning to you too Daehyun" you smiled.

Daehyun peck your lips lightly and said, "Go and wash up Haneul. I will made our breakfast. Let's eat together"

You gave him a small nod and heading to the bathroom.

 

After washing up, you walked downstairs only to see Daehyun with pink apron. You laughed loudly and Daehyun looked at you.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Daehyun scratched his head.

"Hahahahaha nothing Daedae. Just look at you! You look so cute with the pink apron!" you told him.

"Oh err thanks?" he said cluelessly. "Forget about it. Let's eat our breakfast"

"Okay my Daedae~"

"Wait. Daedae?" Daehyun asked. "Yeah Daedae. I created that nickname for you" you mumbled.

"Whatever then. Let's eat!" Daehyun yelled happily. As you know, he loves to eat. Even if you ask wether he choose food or you, maybe he will choose food.

You chuckled and sit infront of him who already start eating.

"Slow down Daedae. You might choke" you muttered, staring at him.

"Oh sorry Haneul. I'm too hungry" Daehyun continued eating.

 

 

Done eating, both of you decided to take a nap.

After 5 minutes, you and Daehyun doze off to dreamland...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Tomorrow morning...

 

Your eyes burst open when your phone rang.

"Hello?" you said. "Oh hello Haneul-ah. Where are you? Why you weren't at home last night? We were so worried of you!" your mom said with worry voice.

"Mom, I'm at Daehyun's house right now." you murmured. "Why you were there last night? I thought you guys aren't together anymore" your mom replied with a bit of disappointment in her tone.

"We are back together" without your knowing, you smiled widely.

"Really?! OMG I'm so happy for you guys! Dad must be so happy when he know this! Okay, I think you need to get ready for school so I will end the call. Bye~!" your mom hung up. You just shook your head, thinking of your mom's childishness.

You took a look at your phone. 'It's just 7.00am. 1 hour to go~' 

 

"Daedae, wake up now! We have to get ready for school" you shook Daehyun's body.

"U-um Haneul" he groaned.

Daehyun got up and head towards the bathroom. You off to the bathroom too to freshen yourself.

 

 

 

In school..

 

Everyone gasped and whispered to each other when they saw you and Daehyun were holding hands.

Some of the whispers are negative and some of them are postive.

"OMG look at them! So sweet aww"

"Urgh why that is with my Daehyun oppa"

"How I wish Haneul is me"

"I HATE YOU PARK HANEUL!!"

"Why Daehyun is with my little princess, Park Haneul?!"

"OMG they look cuter than Daehyun and Hyosung!"

 

You looked at Daehyun, chuckling and proud in the same time. 'I can't believe I'm holding hands with my enemy right now' Both of you thought.

But, without your knowing, there was someone who observed you from far. That 'someone' clenched her fist. "Just wait and see Park Haneul. I will get my revenge back for stealing my belongings"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 27 updated!

Woo finally~ I have updated this chapter. I'm very sorry for making you guys wait so long. I'm so busy nowadays //sigh//

There are so many homeworks waiting for me to done. I'm sorry okay? 

Btw, thanks for the non-stop support even I barely update this ff. I'm really happy to have such a kind readers like you guys! ^^

Thanks for suscribing this ff. I never forget your kindness. I'm really touched when some people praised my ff and told me this is their favourite ff. Thank you for the loves <3333

 

I love you guyss sooooo much~! Don't ever forget that okay >.~

 

Just tell me how to unstan this guy TT3TT

Bye guyssssss <333