022

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

(Still in your POV)

 

When I walked towards my class with my besties, our teacher already arrived and saw my condition. "Ms. Park, what happen to you?" she asked me.

I tried to tell her the true story but I saw Hyosung was glaring at me, sign not to tell her. I rolled my eyes. "U-uh, actually I fall down"

"You should you to the school's sickbay." (well my dad said sickbay is like school's clinic. actually i dont know the real one. so, sorry!) My teacher said.

When I lied to my teacher, I can see Youngjae who is in the same class with me, shook his head and tried to tell my teacher the truth. Unluckily, that cut him. "Mrs. Lee, I saw her fall down just now. So, don't worry. She just had a small injured" Hyosung fake a smile.

"Okay then. But why don't you, Ms. Jang accompany Ms. Park to the sickbay?" I gasped. 'Oh my god! Don't!' I refused and shook my head.

"It's okay Ms. Park. Ms. Jang will accompany you. Both of you can go now" she smiled while Hyosung smirked.

I heavily sighed and looked at my besties and Youngjae. They just gave me a sympathetic look.

Both of us walked together towards the sickbay. When walking, Hyosung tried to make me fall again. But I hold to a wall and don't fall.

"Yah Park Haneul, don't you dare to tell teacher the truth and still, BACK OFF FROM B.A.P!" Hyosung kicked one of my leg until I fall backwards. Luckily, someone grabbed me. I looked at that 'someone' and my eyes widened. It was Daehyun!

Hyosung was stunned and not brave enough to defense herself when she knows she's wrong and she can't make any excuse.

"U-uh I'm okay. Get your hands out of my body" I glared at his hands and immediately he let go off me. I can see Daehyun glared at Hyosung angrily.

"Jang Hyosung, what are you trying to do huh?" he asked.

"N-nothing oppa. I saw her fall and tried to help her" she lied. I can tell Daehyun believed her. 'You are such a dumb, Jung Daehyun. Can't you see she damn kicked my leg just now?' I sighed and walk away, headed to school's sickbay.

"Yah Park Haneul, where do you want to go?" he grabbed my hands before I can walked away.

Unhappily, I looked at him. "Did Hyosung tell me the truth? Did you really want to fell and she help you up?" Daehyun asked me.

I looked at Hyosung and she make a sign that if I tell Daehyun the truth, she will hurt me even more.

"Yes, she told you the truth and now can you let go of me?" I start to grow angry and quickly walked away, leaving that dumb Daehyun and his Hyosung.

 

END OF YOUR POV

 

"Tsk that Jung Daehyun. How can he believe that ?" you stomped your feet and stopped when you realized your feet was hurt.

Arrived infront of the school's sickbay, you stepped inside and greet the nurse.

"What happen to you Ms. Park?" she asked you carefully while busy scanning your bruises. "Just a kicked and slapped me?"

She sighed. 

"Don't worry Ms. Park. Your bruises will be recover soon. You can back to your home if you want" the nurse smiled sweetly, showing her dimples.

"Okay. Thanks" you walked out and dialed Mr. Lee's number and asked him to fetch you up.

Before that, you called your bestie that you trust the most, Minji and tell her that you will back to your home early.

5 minutes later, Mr. Lee arrived and you get into the limousine. As soon as you step inside, Mr. Lee asked you. "Ms. Park, what happen to you. What with that bruises?" You know he's being concerned to you.

You smiled. "Nothing Mr. Lee. Something happen in school. You don't have to worry about me." He nodded and drove off.

 

"By the way Mr. Lee, I want to tell you something. I try to tell you before but I don't get any chance." you mumbled.

"Okay. What is it, Ms Park?" Mr. Lee asked while focusing on road.

"You don't have to call me Ms. Park when you are with me. Just call me Haneul" you said.

"B-but..."

"No excuses and mind I call you ahjusshi then?" you asked him.

"Of course you can Ms. Park u-uh I mean Haneul" he stuttered and you found he's cute. You laughed.

"But you have to call me Ms. Park infront of my parents only" you smiled sweetly.

Mr. Lee chuckled and focus on road back.

 

---------------------------------------

 

Mr. Lee send you back to home and you thanked him. He smiled and told you to rest well as your bruises were kinda bad even the school's nurse said it will recover soon.

You stepped into your house and straight to your room carefully. Once you almost fall when suddenly you lost your balance.

In your room, you take your bath and bandaged your injury. You sighed. 'Mom and dad will worry of me'

You don't want to make your parents worried as they must be so tired after back from work.

Done bandaged your injury and put some cream to recover your bruises. You admit it was kinda hurt and bad.

Tiredly, you laid your body on your king-sized bed and fall asleep.

 

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

End Of Chapter 22!

Sorry if it was boring and no B.A.P gif for today. Mianhae :-(

Hihi, bye guys ^^