012

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

Daehyun's POV

 

I just got back from the café with my family. I sighed deeply. Why should I get married to her? I don't even love her and I have my own girlfriend to begin with. Why must I be involved in this stupid thing seriously?!

I can't do anything to go against my parents.. They know what I want and they can use it to threaten me which I hate so much. Ugh. I grabbed my phone on my bed and started dialling Youngjae's number. 

"Hello?" I can hear my best friend's voice. I was hesitating at first but I end up saying it anyways. "I have something to tell."

"What is it?" he asked. I could hear how curious he was as if what I wanted to say was that important. "I'm not gonna hang out with you guys tomorrow evening." I told him. "Tsk, I thought you wanted to say something so important. Are you by any chance want to date with your again?" I knew he was talking about Hyosung and I couldn't help myself but to get a little bit pissed. "No matter how much you hate her, please get it in through your darn head that she's my girlfriend."

"Whatever. Take care of your little . I'm afraid she will everywhere on your head later. See ya." Youngjae hung up.

Rude.

I glanced at my watch around my wrist. "It's this late already. I have to sleep now or my parents will get mad for not waking up early tomorrow. Have to look for her stupid wedding dress too." I mumbled as I went to my closet and grabbed a t-shirt with a pair of shorts. I put them on and walked to my bed, ready to go to sleep.

 

End of Daehyun's POV

 

"Jung Daehyun, wake up now! You are late!" Mrs.Jung furiously shook Daehyun's body and she pulled away the thick blanket that was wrapped around his body. Daehyun shivered when the cold air hit him, his eyes opened immediately just to see his mom glaring at him.

"You better get your heavy off your bed and get ready before I tell your dad to take away your car." She threatened still with her glares shot right into Daehyun's face. 

"Fine."

After he was done bathing, he put on casual clothes and walked downstairs. He saw his parents were already waiting at the front door.

"Glad to see you are fast. Oh and make sure you are really with Haneul when she's choosing her dress. If I ever find out that you go out with your friends, you know what will happen." Mrs.Jung glanced at the sports car of Daehyun's and looked back at him. She'd made sure she made Daehyun understand when she was saying. Daehyun nodded. Obeyed with his mom command.

"What about breakfast?"

"You will have your breakfast with your wife, Daehyun. Have fun!" The still pretty middle aged woman winked and pushed Daehyun out of the house and closed the door. All Daehyun could do was sigh.

 


 

"Park Haneul, are you done yet? Daehyun is here!" Your mother yelled.

"Mom, I'm ready!" You quickly ran downstairs while holding on to your purse. You woke up late today but thankfully your mom woke you up or else, you will have to make Daehyun wait for an hour.

"Quick!"

You were still half awake. Last night, you went to sleep at 4.00am because you kept thinking about today. How do you even react when you were alone with him later. Must be awkward. You saw Daehyun's car was already outside and he seemed pissed. "What are you waiting for? Get in the car!" Mrs.Park urged you and you just had to obey and stepped into the car.

Daehyun wasn't looking at you at all for the whole time being. But much to your happiness, though. It wasn't like you wanted him to look at your after all.

In the car, you just kept quiet and Daehyun focused on driving. The silence was driving you crazy because you were the type that talk a lot and hated silence like this. You hated the awkwardness lingering in the air.

"Park Haneul." Daehyun called you. You looked at him for a second, "What?"

"You know I don't want to get married right?" He started. "Uh, who doesn't know about your relationship with your sour little candy." You rolled your eyes. What kind of question was that?

"Whatever. I don't want to go with you to find your wedding dress. Find it yourself. I want to have a date with my girlfriend."

"I don't really give a damn but answer it by yourself when I tell your mom." You smirked. You were aware of the fact that Mrs.Jung won't let it go when she finds out Daehyun is not accompanying you later.

He glared at you instantly, "Don't you dare tell her." You shrugged.

Daehyun gave up because he knew you were dead serious about it and drove to the near by café to have some breakfast as his stomach was growling for some delicious food. 

 

Done having your breakfast, Daehyun drove to a boutique. The boutique belongs to Daehyun's mother. You stepped into the boutique and a young lady came and greeted you. "How can I help you, Ms.Park?" Oh wow, she knew your name. That was cool.

"Hm, I'm looking for a wedding dress but I don't know which one  to choose. Can you help?" The lady who insisted to be called as Nana showed you the way to the white, pure wedding dresses. They looked gorgeous. You wondered how will you look like if you wear any of them. Nana then picked up a simple, plain white dress and shoved it to you. You stared at it with huge eyes because it was gorgeous! It was simple but you loved it.

"The fitting room was right there. You can go and change with the help of our workers" Nana smiled.

About 20 minutes after that, you walked out with the dress on and Nana gaped in awe when she saw how beautiful you were looking. "You look beautiful!"

"Thank you, Nana" You grinned shyly as you twirled around a bit.

"Daehyun! Look how gorgeous your soon-wife-to-be is! Or you will be missing a huge part of fun." 

Daehyun lazily walked to you. He look quite amazed by your beauty but being an egoist he was, he pushed away the fact that you were beautiful just as Nana said. "It's fine. Hyosung will still be much more prettier in that dress, though." You could've sworn you saw he was pinking a bit but you just shrugged it off and went back to the fitting room to change to your original outfit earlier. Seemed like the wedding dress has been decided.

"Daehyun, your turn to look for your tuxedo." Nana demanded. If you were wondering why she was using informality with Daehyun, it's because she's Daehyun's relative who was working at the boutique of Daehyun's mother.

Daehyun picked a tuxedo randomly and gave it to Nana. He made a good choice despite he was choosing it randomly.

 

Daehyun walked out of the fitting room when he was done changing to the tuxedo he chose. He looked glorious, you admitted, but you were not going to say it out loud especially in front of someone cocky like Daehyun.

"Doesn't he looks handsome?" Nana asked. You simply nodded as you flipped the pages of a magazine.

The young lad paid for the dress and tuxedo when both of you were done making a choice. You wanted to stay a bit longer just in case you will find other prettier dresses but Daehyun didn't looks like he will approve any of your decision so you decided to go on with the only dress you tried on. You wanted the best for your one and only first marriage but never mind.

Two of you went to Daehyun's car and were getting ready to leave but not when you saw Hyosung with her other friends. Probably having a girl's day and shopping together. Just went you hoped Daehyun didn't see them, he suddenly went to Hyosung and peck her cheek shamelessly. Ew. Disgusting. You went out of the car and smirked when you noticed her reaction when she saw you with Daehyun. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked, clinging her arm around Daehyun's. Like I want to steal your boyfriend, you scoffed.

"Looking for my wedding dress, problem?" You crossed your arms. You felt the glare Daehyun was giving you but ignored it though you felt it was burning deep into your skull. 

Hyosung huffed and Daehyun quickly wrapped his arm around Hyosung's waist and whispered something into her ear which made Hyosung giggled like a fool. Without any notice, Daehyun took Hyosung's hand and lead her to his car and left you all by yourself by the street. You rolled your eyes and took a cab to home.

 


 

End Of Chapter 12!

A long chapter I guess? Don't forget to leave comments!^^

[I DON'T OWN THE GIF CR TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER]