Special Chapter

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

After what had happened to Haneul, Daehyun was so stressed and refused to talk to anyone even with B.A.P.

He really thought Haneul was dead. But, no. Without his and everyone knowing, Haneul still alive. When she leaped from school building, someone saved her. Someone called ambulance when he saw Haneul lying on the floor, bleeding. And that someone is, Haneul's ex-boyfriend, Kris.

When ambulance arrived, they brought Haneul to the nearest hospital. Since Haneul was bleeding badly and lost her blood too much, the operation took time. Kris was so worried.

8 hours later, the operation ended. The doctor who assigned to operate Haneul, came out from the emergency room and Kris quickly ran to him. "Is she okay now? Tell me doctor! Please save her for me.." Kris asked.

"There's a good news and a bad news." The doctor or known as Dr.Lee mumbled. "What is the good news?" Kris asked again nervously. "Haneul is save but she lost her blood too much. She need a long rest." Dr. Lee continued. "The b-bad news?" "I'm sorry sir but Haneul lost her memories. She won't remember any of her past. By the way, who are you? Are you related with her?" Dr. Lee curiously asked.

"I-I'm her b-boyfriend.. Yea boyfriend.." Kris lied.

"Okay then. I hope you can take a good care of her and don't let her stress out. You can visit her if you want" Dr.Lee patted Kris's shoulder and Kris thanked him.

Slowly, Kris walked towards a room that Haneul is place at. He opened the door slowly, not to wake Haneul up even he knows she won't as she was still in coma.

"Hi Haneul. How are you? I'm sorry I had to leave you 4 years ago. I'm so sorry. But I have too. My mom never like our relationship. She warned me. She said if I will still date you, she will kill you. I don't want you to be kill. Enough with my brother's girlfriend. I don't want she does the same to you. I'm sorry Park Haneul.." Kris holded Haneul's hand and rubbed it softly.

"I'm very sorry to hear about you lost your memories. That's mean, you will never remember me and your husband right? And your friends too. I'm sorry to hear that. But, it's okay. I will make you happy from now on. No one will stop us. My parents died due to car accident last year. I live alone now. I will take a good care of you and I hope you can be my girlfriend again" Kris smiled. A tear slowly sliding down his cheek.

Like Haneul heard Kris, her hand slowly moving. Kris saw that and ran out from the room and called the doctor.

Dr.Lee with the other nurses, ran towards Haneul's room and start to check up on her. Haneul's eyes slowly opened. "W-where am I..?" Haneul asked with weak voice. Dr.Lee smiled proudly. "This is such a miracle. There's no one will wake up after coma a day! Congratulations sir. She already woke up"

Kris smiled and thanked him non-stop. Dr.Lee patted Kris's shoulder fatherly and walked out with the nurses.

"Do you feel better now?" Kris asked, sitting on the chair beside Haneul's bed. "Y-yeah but who are you? Why I'm here?" Haneul tried to get up but Kris stopped her. "I'm your boyfriend, Kris. You leaped from your school building" Kris told the truth but not the whole truth actually.

"You have to rest well. Go to sleep now. I will take care of you" Kris muttered and kissed Haneul's forehead. Haneul just smiled weakly and doze off to dreamland.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

While on Daehyun's side, he was getting skinnier and ignored everyone. B.A.P were all worried about him who refused to talk, eat and sleep. He was like a zombie. He still can't accept that Haneul is dead. His wife is dead! 

Minji wasn't disturbing Daehyun anymore because once when Daehyun walked downstairs from the rooftop after Haneul fell down, she hugged his arms and even tried to kiss him but Daehyun pushed her until she fell to the ground. Daehyun keep rejecting Minji and she felt like gaving up. While the rest of The Goddess, moved to the US. They never met each other again after Haneul's death.

Mr.Park died because of heart attack after he knew about Haneul. While Mrs.Park brought herself to Australia and rumor said she got married with another guy, trying to forget about Haneul too.

Everyone's life were all gloomy because of Haneul. The cheerful Haneul, the happy Haneul was gone and left an impact to everyone. Students in Haneul's school missed Haneul very much because there's no more their favourite and kind queenka in school. Even the teachers, were sad. The principal sometimes was heard crying in her room because she was too sad as she lost her favourite student.

Everyone thought she was died. But not Kris. He took care of Haneul until she was no longer stay in the hospital. Haneul got healthier everyday because of Kris. Haneul believed Kris and she really thought he was her boyfriend.

They created memories together like a real couple. Both of them are so happy with their new life. Haneul never remember about her past. She was so happy with her life and that make Kris smiled in happiness.

 

After 2 years in Korea, Kris decided to bring Haneul to his hometown, Canada. He want to start a new life with his girlfriend and probably planning to marry her after a few years. 

 

At Kris's house...

 

"Haneul-ah, let's go to my hometown tomorrow. Let's start new life. Once you said you like Canada right? Please go with me.." Kris carefully asked Haneul. "I don't mind Kris. As I have you, I don't mind going anywhere with you." A sweet smile left Haneul's mouth. Kris smiled for million times and peck Haneul's cheek.

"We need to pack up now. I already bought our tickets. Our flight is at 9.45am tomorrow" Kris hold Haneul's hands. Haneul nodded and go with Kris.

Few minutes after packing up, Kris and Haneul spend their time together before they leave Korea.

They watched television together, eat together and tidy up their house together for the last time. When they got tired, both of them walked to their room and sleep.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Wake up now Haneul! We have to get ready now. I'm so excited!!" Kris shook Haneul's body lightly to wake her up but failed. Well, she is a heavy sleeper. "Park Haneul, wake up now!!" Kris shouted at Haneul's ears and she immediately woke up.

"Hey, slow down your voice Kris. You don't have to shout" Haneul glared at Kris. "Okay okay. Get up now before I flip you" Kris warned jokingly and Haneul got off from bed. Haneul and Kris got ready and take their luggage.

Before leaving, they checked up for the last minute, scared if they leave something important.

"Luggage. Check. Passport. Check. Let's go now~!" Haneul stepped into Kris's car excitedly and fasten her seatbelt. "Off to Incheon airport now!" Kris yelled and drove off.

 

Arrived in Incheon airport, both of them took their luggage and Kris called his friend to take his car back.

They checked in and had their breakfast inside. 

Right on time, they manage to get on plane. Sharp at 9.45am, the plane take off.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Woah Canada is so beautiful! I never come here before" Haneul mumbled when they already arrived in Canada. It was spring. There were so many type of flowers. Haneul loves it so much until she plucked a flower and a guard who saw that scolded her.

Kris chuckled. "Let's go to my house first" Haneul nodded happily.

At Kris's house, both of them rest after a long time of journey from Korea to Canada.

Few hours of sleeping, Haneul woke up from her nap and she found out Kris wasn't there. She scratched her head and looked for Kris."Kris, where are you?" No one answered her. Since she slept upstairs, she walked towards the stairs and she found a sticky note from Kris. "Meet me at my room"

Haneul walked to Kris's room but no one was there. Then, she found a sticky note again. There was "Meet me in the kitchen" on it this time. She continue walking until she was in the kitchen. No one was there again. She found a sticky note on the fridge. "Meet me at the garden"

Haneul grew curious and walked to the garden.

As soon as she arrived, she could see beautiful petal of flowers on the grass. She keep walking until she found a sticky note on a shady tree. "Turn around" Haneul turned around and she saw Kris with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. "Park Haneul, will you marry me?" Kris said nervously. Haneul nodded happily, "Yes, I will marry you Kris. I will" Kris was so happy and ran to Haneul, hugging her tightly. "Thanks Haneul! Thank you very much!"

"You are the most welcome, Kris" Haneul can't stop smiling. She is so happy. Same goes with Kris.

"To celebrate this happy day, let's hang out together!" Haneul agreed and walked into the house with Kris.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Haneul and Kris walked happily by the street, holding hands. After having lunch, they continued to strolling around the city as the weather was good too. And since it was spring, they can see flowers everywhere.

Both of them got tired and decided to rest at a park. Haneul sat down on a bench with his husband-to-be. "Haneul-ah, I want to go to toilet first. Can you wait for me here?" Kris excused himself and Haneul smiled.

While waiting for Kris, someone called Haneul. "Haneul..? P-park Haneul...?"

Haneul looked up and met her eyes with a good-looking guy infront of her. 'Have I met him before? He looks familiar..' Haneul thought and nodded. "Yes, I'm Park Haneul. But do I know you?"

"Park Haneul, you don't remember me? How could you!" he said happily. "No. I don't know you" Haneul shook her head.

The guy sat beside Haneul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Jung Daehyun"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So, how is the special chapter? I want you guys to think by yourself what happen next. LOL. I'm out of time. School holiday finally ended and I will start my study tomorrow. Sorry if this chapter is . Thanks again for reading~! ^^

 

                                                                                                                                                                 -daexoxo